Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 AM

Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? (20762 Views)

LIVE STREAMING: Champions League Final Between Liverpool And Real Madrid / Ronaldo Blast Real Madrid And Atletico Madrid After His Hattrick / Women Final Between FC Robo Queens And Young Talents 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by TemiteeJ: 5:05pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Liverpool issa goal Mo Sallah issa Goal
C.R7 issa Laago
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by mudsam(m): 5:29pm On May 25, 2018
[colB)

[/quote] Liverpool are going to win by 3: 1
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by ponti93(m): 5:52pm On May 25, 2018
And it just had to be real madrid.... Oh why o why... If only it were another club in another time... After such a grt season... Tomorrow Liverpool will so likely walk alone...
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by murphyrichy(m): 5:57pm On May 25, 2018
I can't place any bet on bet9ja goalscorers Anytime+correct score, it keeps loading without placing. Who else is experiencing it? Wats the reason guys?
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Drdreyy: 6:20pm On May 25, 2018
ufuosman:
Liverpool to win 2-1..... Correct score

Lol, you think Liverpool can restrict Madrid to just 1 goal? With their leaky defense
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Reussite: 6:28pm On May 25, 2018
henrixx:
Liverpool can blow away Madrid in 30 mins. If they play their usual heavy metal football from the start.

But

If Liverpool decide to fear..... RIP

These are the only possible outcome
Anyone can Win
I wish Real Madrid the best of luck. Liverpool would be at advantage if Real decides to play attacking foorball & Madrid might concede 3 goals in 20mins but Madrid should just slow down the game & make it a little boring like Man united vs liverpool where pool lost to United & watch Madrid carry the day. Salah should not be allowed with the ball. I repeat Madrid should not allow Salah get much possession of the ball & the job is done.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 25, 2018
kimbraa:
I'd love for liverpool to win. grin Anything is possible, but would seat on the fence on Saturday. Let the best team win!
Name one player in the Liverpool team without using Google.
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by MrBONE2(m): 6:38pm On May 25, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:
No Barcelona fan grin would want to see Real Madrid win grin

Let the best team win!

Ayam one of them grin
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:44pm On May 25, 2018
MrBONE2:

Ayam one of them grin
Madrid will do a hat trick moro, I'll remind you.
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 25, 2018
saltoasis:
I hate it when a team makes other team look lazy. Real madrid is on the verge of wining Champion's league 3 times in a row, As much as I want Liverpool to win tomorrow but, its a pity that won't happen. Reasons being that Real madrid has the following over Liverpool.

*** Depth of squad
*** Experience of 3 finals in the last 4 seasons
*** Maturity and emotional balance

When it comes to stats Liverpool stands no chance at all, but they can bank on luck tomorrow.

Well anything can happen.
Chelsea had no chance 6 years ago too! But we won,somewhat magically! I'm rooting for Liverpool tomorrow night smiley
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by perdollar(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2018
4-2 Madrid wins. cr7:3goals, caseimiro:1goal, mane :1goal, van:1goal. I am d man who sees tmrw
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by folashele(m): 9:00pm On May 25, 2018
If ideal can win the voice Nigeria
If miracle can win big brother naija
If snake can swallow money
If lalasticlala can post snake stories
Them trust me liverpool will win this game
I predict as follows
Correct result
23 min= mane score
43 min= isco score
50min =firmino score
58 min=ronaldo score
78 min = Salah score
Game ends with 4min addition time
No red card
5 yellow cards
R. Madrid 2-3 liverpool
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by DEcclesia(m): 9:25pm On May 25, 2018
Madrid will do it again.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Wealthy121(m): 9:38pm On May 25, 2018
TemiteeJ:
grin
Liverpool issa goal Mo Sallah issa Goal
C.R7 issa Laago
Una need sense, Na today you dey hear the word Issa abi?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by DONADAMS(m): 10:07pm On May 25, 2018
clems88:
bro how did you enter my dream last 2 days cheesy
I dreampt the match ended 4-2. E fit be correct score oo cheesy
you dreamt about it too??I swear..me sef dream am yesternight say Madrid win 4-2 if no be fasting wey I dey do..I for stake correct score... although my dreams hardly come through tho..I just 1 risk am
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by ufuosman(m): 10:15pm On May 25, 2018
Drdreyy:

Lol, you think Liverpool can restrict Madrid to just 1 goal? With their leaky defense
Is a game of football
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by yemolz: 10:51pm On May 25, 2018
I am giving all my support to Liverpool all the way.
I'm actually a Chelsea fan, that is while I want the trophy to come to England.

Never walk alone team
Liverpool
England
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by agboola495: 4:53am On May 26, 2018
Liverpool 3 vs Madrid 2 from a Barcelona fan though
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by lenghtinny(m): 9:24am On May 26, 2018
I'm a Barca addict and I hate the guts of the Los blancos but I know they will lift the trophy...

The Merseyside can only try but reality will dawn on them at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Willie2015: 11:36am On May 26, 2018
Reussite:

I wish Real Madrid the best of luck. Liverpool would be at advantage if Real decides to play attacking foorball & Madrid might concede 3 goals in 20mins but Madrid should just slow down the game & make it a little boring like Man united vs liverpool where pool lost to United & watch Madrid carry the day. Salah should not be allowed with the ball. I repeat Madrid should not allow Salah get much possession of the ball & the job is done.

Madrid should make sure they don't concede any early goal within the first 20 minutes. I wish R Madrid the best of luck..

I am going with Madrid on .25 and 0 Asian Handicap....
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by MrBONE2(m): 12:56pm On May 26, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

Madrid will do a hat trick moro, I'll remind you.

Our Africans in person of Salah and Mane would both score cap trick against madrid grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by KazeemIbrahim1: 2:01pm On May 26, 2018
MrBONE2:

Our Africans in person of Salah and Mane would both score cap trick against madrid grin
grin grin
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Olivervivian(f): 2:45pm On May 26, 2018
hala madrid rmd 4_2 Liverpool thank me later
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by KazeemIbrahim1: 10:57pm On May 26, 2018
MrBONE2:

Ayam one of them grin
How do you feel?
Madrid won grin
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by KazeemIbrahim1: 10:58pm On May 26, 2018
yemolz:
I am giving all my support to Liverpool all the way.
I'm actually a Chelsea fan, that is while I want the trophy to come to England.

Never walk alone team
Liverpool
England
You finally stroll alone..
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by MrBONE2(m): 6:47am On May 27, 2018
KazeemIbrahim1:

How do you feel?
Madrid won grin

My Brother i must tell you i really feel sad,When that Mafia"Ramos" did that dirty job on Salah i know they Liverpool hayaaf finish,Infact it shall not be well to that BoneBeing "Ramos" May Great One make his carear to end up in wheel chair during the group stage match @ World and Spain be disgraceful eliminated from their group as a result of him.
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by KazeemIbrahim1: 6:55am On May 27, 2018
MrBONE2:

My Brother i must tell you i really feel sad,When that Mafia"Ramos" did that dirty job on Salah i know they Liverpool hayaaf finish,Infact it shall not be well to that BoneBeing "Ramos" May Great One make his carear to end up in wheel chair during the group stage match @ World and Spain be disgraceful eliminated from their group as a result of him.
Na the new trend for finals now...
Payet on Ronaldo for Euros
Payet was eliminated against Atletico last week..
Salah yesterday.
Anyway, congratulations to Madrid.
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by bigt2(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2018
bigt2:
To size up the winner, I'll use the following parameters for my prognosis:
1. What is at stake
2. Bragging rights between Salah and Ronaldo?
3. Fan's understanding on What is to be achieved.
4. Team's generosity and Champions League experience.

1. What is at stake
Liverpool tends to lose the Champions League trophy and/or an opportunity for Salah to win the Balon d'Or. Real Madrid tend to lose all for this season should Liverpool win. This could spell the worse season for Madrid under Zidane as they'd go trophy less.

2. Salah has a great season this year, Ronaldo would like to prove how real men play. Fathom the spirit and bond in Real Madrid team, influence too.

3. Liverpool fans would have the whole English bragging rights to themselves if they win, still they'll brag if they don't. Real Madrid would have the UCL bragging rights retained and on the other hand, the fans would be downcast and full of rage if they lose the game.

4. Liverpool have been known earlier this season as a generous team who won some big matches and dashed some to small ones like Robin Hood! grin However, they have a good run in the Champions League so far. Real Madrid have customized the Champions League to Cristiano League and their experience level is not of this world. Liverpool tires and plays weak in the second half, they act as if they are out of options. Should they tarry, Real Madrid would draw the sword! It is noteworthy to mind the bench also.

Conclusion: Real Madrid have stood the test of time, Liverpool have something to prove but with Real in the way, I see them losing.
Real Madrid to win outright, or in the extra time. I don't see Liverpool withstanding that though.

© Big-T ™

And yes, Madrid won. grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Super Eagles Coach, Peseiro Applies To Coach Egyptian Club, Zamalek / #WorldCup: Peru Female Supporters Flashing Boobs At The Game Against Denmark / Meet The Peace Charity Football Match Players In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.