Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,631 members, 7,816,602 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? (20779 Views)

LIVE STREAMING: Champions League Final Between Liverpool And Real Madrid / Ronaldo Blast Real Madrid And Atletico Madrid After His Hattrick / Women Final Between FC Robo Queens And Young Talents 99 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 25, 2018
grin even Reality starts with real how can Madrid not win ?

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Kendrick80(m): 1:53pm On May 25, 2018
You'll Neva walk alone....

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by mudolak(m): 1:56pm On May 25, 2018
in 1981 there is ,Royal wedding, frankfurt win DFB-pokal, a london club win FA cup,Liverpool beat Madrid in champion league Fina,
2018 Royal wedding, frankfurt win DFB pokal, a London club win FA cup, and Liverpool face madrid in champion league Fina

5 Likes

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by tellibody: 1:57pm On May 25, 2018
i dont know
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 25, 2018
Madrid all the way. Ronaldo!!!!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by weezweezweez(m): 2:04pm On May 25, 2018
obafemee80:

Real Madrid and Liverpool will compete in the final of the UEFA Champions League Final on Saturday night in Kiev for the first time since 1981 in a mouth-watering match to decide who will be awarded the coveted Champions League trophy. 

When is it?
Saturday, May 26, 2018.

Time: 7:45 West Africa Time (WAT)

Where is it?
NSC Olimpiyskiy Stadium in Kiev, Ukraine. It is the home of Dynamo Kiev with maximum capacity of 63,000.

Referee: Milorad Mažić (SRB)
Assistants: Milovan Ristić, Dalibor Djurdjević (SRB)
Fourth official: Clement Turpin (FRA)
Additional assistant referees: Nenad Djokić, Danilo Grujić (SRB)
Reserve assistant referee: Nemanja Petrović (SRB)

na Henderson and wiljadnum wan dey possess d likes of modric, kroos?

they both need it because real Madrid want to set a new record and also this is the only trophy they rely on, and if they win, they'll kind of topple Barcelona... Liverpool need it too

but to be honest, I don't know how Liverpool will beat Madrid.... it's not possible

sell ur properties and stake on a Madrid win... 2 odds

thank me later
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 25, 2018
Madrid obviously
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 25, 2018
The game will surely end 4-2
RMD 4- 2LIV

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by EHIRIMCHA(m): 2:09pm On May 25, 2018
Izuogu1:
Picture or We don't believe it...
am in d office now but will surely send d pics wen i get home
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 2:10pm On May 25, 2018
mudolak:
in 1981 there is ,Royal wedding, frankfurt win DFB-pokal, a london club win FA cup,Liverpool beat Madrid in champion league Fina,
2018 Royal wedding, frankfurt win DFB pokal, a London club win FA cup, and Liverpool face madrid in champion league Fina
mourinho has never lost a final bla bla bla

In 2012 Chelsea was bla bla and won the champions so they were supposed to win this year bla bla

Jupp heynckes doesn't get knocked out before final bla bla

We all know what happened to them all this year

2018 doesn't give a fúck about history

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by saltoasis: 2:16pm On May 25, 2018
I hate it when a team makes other team look lazy. Real madrid is on the verge of wining Champion's league 3 times in a row, As much as I want Liverpool to win tomorrow but, its a pity that won't happen. Reasons being that Real madrid has the following over Liverpool.

*** Depth of squad
*** Experience of 3 finals in the last 4 seasons
*** Maturity and emotional balance

When it comes to stats Liverpool stands no chance at all, but they can bank on luck tomorrow.

Well anything can happen.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Bimpe29: 2:19pm On May 25, 2018
The record 13th and 3rd successive UEFA Champions League trophy in the offing. Hala Madrid!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by ayusco85(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2018
Say no more

1 Share

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by felnino(m): 2:23pm On May 25, 2018
Barcelona fans tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by BianoJay(m): 2:26pm On May 25, 2018
Angelfrost:
Interesting how all spotlight and attention shifted massively from C. Ronaldo to M. Salah. Thing go don pain am die!... And what is it with him always reluctant to celebrate with a team mate that scores in Real Madrid??!

And where did you get your information from?

Well, from your comments, you're obviously a hater...
Go to YouTube and cure your hate.
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by clems88(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2018
angry I don't know the devil that entered me . just carried my 4k to bet this match with no profit. angry

Abed Madrid win make I get the 4k back with 400h for recharge grin

Ama Liverpool fan , but na my money sure pass joooor angry
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by clems88(m): 2:34pm On May 25, 2018
lilbest4:
The game will surely end 4-2
RMD 4- 2LIV
bro how did you enter my dream last 2 days cheesy
I dreampt the match ended 4-2. E fit be correct score oo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by chiboy1116: 2:36pm On May 25, 2018
Barcelona undecided
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by oluwafemme129(m): 2:50pm On May 25, 2018
Fire burning in my heart
Y.N.W.A.
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by iheanyi40(m): 3:10pm On May 25, 2018
Mimisboygreat:
Liverpool is going to shock the world tomorrow.
u go buy me drink na undecided
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by koolaid87: 3:14pm On May 25, 2018
I'll call the dogs on you.

MOD!!!!

Tvquote author=HOGFoundation post=67868456]God bless the children.
God bless the family.
God bless Nigeria.

Donate for upkeep of less privileged and orphans today, no amount is too small.

Zenith Bank.
Heart of Grace Foundation

Blessed is the hand that giveth.[/quote]
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by ghost3040: 3:25pm On May 25, 2018
His name is at 18. mad man...try harder
Galaticos444:
Meanwhile guys.japan has announced their world cup squad

1 朣楢琴执执
2 瑩浻牡楧硰执
3 执獧浻牡楧
4 敬瑦 瀰絸朣杢
5 执獧扻捡杫
6 潲湵 潣潬
7 昣昸昸慢正
9 敷止瑩札慲楤
10 湥楬敮牡氬晥
11 瑦戠瑯潴牦
12 浯潴 捥捥浩条
13 洭穯氭湩慥牧
14 摡敩瑮琨灯捥
15 捥捥 慢正
16 牧畯摮椭慭敧
17 獭氭湩慥牧摡
18 敩瑮琨灯
19 捥捥捥慢正
20 牧畯摮椭慭
21 敧楬敮牡 札散散汩
22 整 牰杯瀻
23 獯瑩潩敲慬
Coach: 楴敶执獧 搴筮.

Its a shame that 敩瑮琨灯 isn't in the squad, he is such a top player.
Enjoy the rest of your day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by opesax: 3:59pm On May 25, 2018
Liverpool all the way, i support English Football

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by saneasses(f): 4:02pm On May 25, 2018
liverpool will win

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by press005: 4:06pm On May 25, 2018
kimbraa:
If I were the type that bet, I'd bet in favour of Liverpool. Something tells me they will win. grin

lol, I'm a liverpool fan..So everything tells me we will win .

1 Like

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Ejomax77(m): 4:21pm On May 25, 2018
clems88:
bro how did you enter my dream last 2 days cheesy
I dreampt the match ended 4-2. E fit be correct score oo cheesy
same here
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 25, 2018
Football matches are won on the pitch and not by like and share on Nairaland

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by mudolak(m): 4:27pm On May 25, 2018
lilbest4:
mourinho has never lost a final bla bla bla

In 2012 Chelsea was bla bla and won the champions so they were supposed to win this year bla bla

Jupp heynckes doesn't get knocked out before final bla bla

We all know what happened to them all this year

2018 doesn't give a fúck about history
tomorrow around the corner let wait and see
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by MorataFC: 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
marttol:
Sentiments aside... WE ALL KNOW MADRID IS GONNA WIN

BUT I WANT LIVERPOOL TO WIN...

HOW MANY LIKES FOR MIRACLE FOR LIVERPOOL
what are you talking about?
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by saccie1162: 4:37pm On May 25, 2018
We need donations from well meaning Nigerians on nairaland.. Nothing is too small to help
GT bank
Alexander Chinazam
Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by CAPSLOCKED: 4:39pm On May 25, 2018
PRESENTATION:
Football matches are won on the pitch and not by like and share on Nairaland

I TIRE O

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Will Win The Champions League Final Between Real Madrid And Liverpool FC? by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

I TIRE O

Nairaland matter tire me, everything na like and share

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Laliga: Chukwueze Bags Assist In Villarreal 2-0 Home Win Against Valladolid / Raheem Sterling Speaks On Racism Over George Floyd's Death / Nigeria Defeats France In Opening Game Of FIFA U20 Women's World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.