Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,109 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Prophetess Comes For Kemi Olunloyo, Says That Thunder From China Will Strike Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prophetess Comes For Kemi Olunloyo, Says That Thunder From China Will Strike Her (441 Views)

Mompha Arrested By INTERPOL In Abuja - Kemi Olunloyo Says / Thunder Will Strike Your Poverty-Stricken Generation: Nkechi Blessing To Non-Fan / Veronica Adeleke: Davido’s Mother Committed Suicide – Kemi Olunloyo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prophetess Comes For Kemi Olunloyo, Says That Thunder From China Will Strike Her by Parollawd(m): 1:03pm On May 25, 2018
A prophetess who is obviously irritated and angry with Kemi Olunloyo took to instagram to reveal that she has prayed to God and has ordered a thunder from China to come strike Madam KOO. The angry prophetess who is obviously a member of Celestial Church from her attire left no stone unturned as she further supported Linda Ikeji and seemed to have mentioned popular singer Olamide in the video.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.instagram.com/p/BjK1pyMnlhy/
SOURCE:https://www.infonewsnigeria.com/discussion/355/prophetess-comes-for-kemi-olunloyo-says-that-thunder-from-china-will-strike-her?new=1

Re: Prophetess Comes For Kemi Olunloyo, Says That Thunder From China Will Strike Her by softwerk(f): 1:16pm On May 25, 2018
This is me minding my own business angry
Re: Prophetess Comes For Kemi Olunloyo, Says That Thunder From China Will Strike Her by Parollawd(m): 3:23pm On May 25, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin
softwerk:
This is me minding my own business angry
Re: Prophetess Comes For Kemi Olunloyo, Says That Thunder From China Will Strike Her by oloriadejoke(f): 4:46pm On May 25, 2018
madam China thunder no dey last long ooo pls order Nigeria thunder for her from the Yoruba empire

(1) (Reply)

‘doctors Removed 12 Fibroids From Me On The 3rd Of April’ – Toke Makinwa Writes / Birthday Anticipating Tonto Dikeh Looks Excited In New Pictures!! / Buhari Pictured With Tobi Bakre, Sound Sultan, Tania Omotayo, Kunle Afolayan, Ot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.