Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:27 AM

Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji (2266 Views)

Laura Ikeji To Undergo Cosmetic Surgery Because Of Tonto Dikeh / Laura Ikeji And Her Son, Ryan Kanu Adorable In New Photo / King Kelly Exposes Laura Ikeji After She Sacked Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji by henrypsexy(m): 1:38pm On May 25, 2018
Laura Ikeji will not kill us with this big thing she is carrying oh!

Laura is asking everyone what you think when you first saw this pics #Temptation

The sister to a popular nigerian blogger Linda Ikeji posted this on her instagram handle and has got tongues rolling.

Thought guys?

See more >> http://amebo9ja.com/tell-me-first-thing-that-came-to-your-mind-when-you-saw-this-pics-laura-ikeji/

Re: Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji by niceprof: 1:40pm On May 25, 2018
CHEAP
Re: Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji by softwerk(f): 1:42pm On May 25, 2018
No comment!

I will not encourage joblessness angry

This is someone's mother and wife advertising her "camel toe" to the world angry

I'll just mind my own business.....period!
Re: Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji by frbona: 1:43pm On May 25, 2018
niceprof:
CHEAP
like your momma?
Re: Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji by ITbomb(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2018
I don't understand why we like fat but we will be the first to abandon them when those fat turns flabby and pursue the ones that kept them fit
Re: Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji by chrysan(f): 9:25pm On May 25, 2018
I only saw her fat, yam legs
Re: Tell Me First Thing That Came To Your Mind When You Saw this pics- Laura Ikeji by mercyymai(f): 12:27am On May 26, 2018
Somebody's wife indeed.

(1) (Reply)

Tuface Fires Hot At Blackface, Fans Beg On His Behalf. / Nah!! Man I Be, Davido Apologize To The Lady He Clap Back At / Pictures Of Davido Recording A New Song In The Studio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.