Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) (42012 Views)

Armed Robbers Rain Bullets On Cash Van In South Africa (Video) / Four Men Beat A Policeman To Death In Ogun (Photo) / See How 3 Police Men Beat This Guy , They Are Now Arrested (full Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by omotuntun: 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
This is commendable, one thing we should know is the whites are brainwashed from the start to think they are superior than the black, while reverse is the case, but to hide this they bring in racism , but this white dude the next time he see any black man he will laylow and hide his face because till he die he will now believes all black will beat him if he Bleep up.

I don't give a damm about those white dudes, you ain't better than me..

But most blacks especially in Europe which has over 70% of black illiterate who just jump on water and come, they can kick the ass of a white man, and even tell them to call him or her idiot just to get €1.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by Maxcollins042(m): 2:22pm On May 25, 2018
hmmm
Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by macaranta(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2018
Major blows... Nwanne Ozugo cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by Trexnemesis(m): 2:25pm On May 25, 2018
I enjoy this video no be small. Make I go nak 2 bottles of beer on top joor. What a nice afternoon!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by emperorblog(m): 2:29pm On May 25, 2018
they teach him d bitter lesson

rwad more interesting story on www.emperorblog.com.ng
Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by HoodBillionaire: 2:31pm On May 25, 2018
nor be by muscles o.
generally we dey vex
kai i for give dah guy better sidekick
burst all him eye commot
Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by hakimi1974(m): 2:31pm On May 25, 2018
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

PoliticsNGR has gotten footage of a fight between two Nigerian men and a white racist in South-Africa.

According to information gotten from a witness, the white man has been harassing black south-Africans for a long time until he heckled two Nigerian Igbo men who wasted no time in dealing with him.

Both men were seen in the video below exchanging words and suddenly the white man lands a punch on one of the Nigerian men who wasted no time in tackling him to ground.

Watch the Video HERE

https://politicsngr.com/nigerian-men-mercilessly-beat-white-racist-south-africa-video/

cc: lalasticlala
when he reach house with his bruised body and sore joint, im go know say vegetable dey learn work for where fufu dey.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by eduwillz(m): 2:32pm On May 25, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed
They are in another man's land. They should respect the law of the land. You shouldn't beat up a white man in his own land..
ur type will even eat it shit jus because ur in a white man's land....ND mind u days south Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by danniyal(m): 2:33pm On May 25, 2018
Drugs sad
Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by kwajahafiz(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2018
Mumu...I'm sure u no Sabi where South Africa de for map..

edeXede:

They are in another man's land. They should respect thelaw of the land. You shouldn't beat up a white man in his own land..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by millomaniac: 2:36pm On May 25, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed
They are in another man's land. They should respect the law of the land. You shouldn't beat up a white man in his own land..
Common sharap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by kingthreat(m): 2:36pm On May 25, 2018
Don't Bleep with Naija man., We're not like lazy south African men that need knives and sticks. With our bare hands, we'll take you down

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by DrMuzungu(m): 2:43pm On May 25, 2018
tectonotimes:
But why should a Nigerian reduce himself to fighting in public? Are you willing to make millions of naira via non-oil export trade? Click on the first link on my signature to know you will go about it.

Why not? A racist a$$hole deserves his a$$ to be kicked hard, never mind in public or not. This (Nigerian) man just had to do the needful wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by Delivar(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2018
kwajahafiz:

Mumu...I'm sure u no Sabi where South Africa de for map..

When you compare a white South African to a Nigerian the land definitely belongs to the White South African and the Nigerian is a stranger.
Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by BOOMnaija(m): 2:52pm On May 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is all the Igbos in Nigeria need; Unity and brotherhood.
Honestly, sometimes i think u are a relative of this guy in the car booth

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by AngelicBeing: 2:54pm On May 25, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

This is all the Igbos in Nigeria need; Unity and brotherhood.
tongue
Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by Wisebisho: 2:59pm On May 25, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed
But the Indians always beat you here.. Beside they were still exchanging words before the fucking white guy first rush the black guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by Herdeydeen: 3:00pm On May 25, 2018
grin
Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by Wisebisho: 3:00pm On May 25, 2018
post=67870889:
Please beat him well
The asshole chop beating wellaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 25, 2018
They gave the guy a jewish mending. So happy that they pounded the pink nosed clown.

Correct !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by dasparrow: 3:02pm On May 25, 2018
Serves the white bigot right.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by alextobi1247: 3:04pm On May 25, 2018
It is well.
Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by asawanathegreat(m): 3:05pm On May 25, 2018
Beta for those idiots to be thought a lesson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by BOOMnaija(m): 3:08pm On May 25, 2018
tectonotimes:
But why should a Nigerian reduce himself to fighting in public? Are you willing to make millions of naira via non-oil export trade? Click on the first link on my signature to know you will go about it.
He didn't reduce himself in anyway. He made u and i proud instead.

And this ur inferiority complex has to stop.

Wat stopped u from saying... 'why should d white man reduce himself by fighting in public'.

Afterall d white fool started it all if u watched d video from d beginning.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by Nigeriadondie: 3:11pm On May 25, 2018
kingthreat:
Don't Bleep with Naija man., We're not like lazy south African men that need knives and sticks. With our bare hands, we'll take you down
Not afonja alayes that would use objects uf they wud ever fight. Most cases the strength if any they wud use to fight wud be expended on shouting and insulting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by selemempe: 3:22pm On May 25, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed
this is a Yoruba muslem

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by kaimabay: 3:26pm On May 25, 2018
Wow!
Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by timibare(m): 3:27pm On May 25, 2018
This video has made my day!!! Igbo kwenu !!! Beat him well!! Teach him a lesson e won't forget!!! Bia Igbo amaka leeeeee

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by SmartyPants(m): 3:28pm On May 25, 2018
TheGreatJapan:
The Id!ot is not a White man, he is Red Indian

White man won't fight like that and won't stand any chance in fighting

My friend "red" Indians (native americans) are only found in North America. You simply mean to say the man is a South African Indian.
Re: Nigerian Men Beat White Racist In South Africa (VIDEO) by Jemi7: 3:31pm On May 25, 2018
edeXede:
embarassed

Can you tell me how South Africa is a white man's land? Did you not read the part that said he attacks black South Africans?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Late Emiola Adesina’s Daughters Kidnapped, N100 Million Ransom Demanded / Man Stabbed To Death In Imo By Landlord & Children Days To His Wedding (Graphic) / Suspected Thief Tries To Inject A Sales Girl With An Insecticide In Oyo(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.