Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,675 members, 7,837,490 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Ebola Patients Die After Fleeing Hospital To Attend Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ebola Patients Die After Fleeing Hospital To Attend Church (480 Views)

Worshipers Defy Flood To Attend Church Service (Video) / 4 Powerful Reasons Why You Should Attend Church Weekly / Omotosho Tope 2019 Prophecies: 'A Governor Will Die After Few Months In Office' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebola Patients Die After Fleeing Hospital To Attend Church by Jesutomisin: 1:52pm On May 25, 2018
http://naijachurchnews.com/ebola-patients-die-fleeing-hospital-attend-church/

Two Ebola patients that left a treatment centre in the Democratic Republic of Congo to attend a church prayer meeting have died.

According to aid group Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF), three patients left....read more..http://naijachurchnews.com/ebola-patients-die-fleeing-hospital-attend-church/

1 Like

Re: Ebola Patients Die After Fleeing Hospital To Attend Church by Okunolaniyi: 2:23pm On May 25, 2018
Netqube has come to eradicate poverty from Nigeria, Africa and beyond. Still many don't see it. I pray it won't be a late realization for anyone in this platform.
If ur sitting on the fence watching�. I tell U no need. Jump in and join us!
Let's achieve success together as a team. I know many still hesitate due to past losses or bad investment choices. But believe me this is a new dawn. Embrace it now and be forever glad U did!
See U @ the Top�

Join as a brand advocate

Here
Check my signature
Re: Ebola Patients Die After Fleeing Hospital To Attend Church by Ochoiho: 6:03pm On May 25, 2018
They didnt die, they were only translocated.They are alive forever. John 11 ;25-26' Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
Re: Ebola Patients Die After Fleeing Hospital To Attend Church by trapQ: 6:25am On May 26, 2018
Lol
Re: Ebola Patients Die After Fleeing Hospital To Attend Church by EvilBrain(m): 2:36pm On May 26, 2018
The Liberian that brought Ebola to Nigeria was desperately trying to get to TB Joshua's church. He temporarily suspended his fake healing scam only after Lagos State officials went there to threaten him.
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/millionaire-preacher-sends-4000-bottles-of-holy-water-as-ebola-cure-9674136.html

Religion is cancer. It needs to be eradicated.
Re: Ebola Patients Die After Fleeing Hospital To Attend Church by Martinez19(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2018
Ochoiho:
They didnt die, they were only translocated.They are alive forever. John 11 ;25-26' Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?
mtewwww.

(1) (Reply)

Can Someone Explain The Message That Jesus Wants To Pass In Luke 22 :36 / Be Careful, Before You Manifest Your Destructive Fears. / Nigerian Churches Now Accepting ATM Card For Tithe And Offering Payment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.