Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) (36519 Views)

What Is The European Golden Shoe & Who Has Won It Most? / The Origin Of The European Super League Idea - Naptu2 / Real Madrid Leads Early Power Rankings Of The European Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) by Oliveronline: 5:52pm On May 25, 2018
[quote author=UNIZIK1stSon post=67871487] Mikel Obi, Finnidi George, Kanu Nwankwo......

IGBO is all I See!

finidi George is from Rivers State
Re: 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) by ChiefSweetus: 5:57pm On May 25, 2018
As I watched Thomas Ravelli's antics for Sweden at the 1994 World Cup in America and anytime that I see a player with a protective face mask or headgear
I was reading and watching till I got to this part and suddenly stopped right in my tracks cos my brain rang out the familiarity alert and went to check the OP.

No surprises. It couldn't have been anyone else. My absolute most respected NLer. Love you bro. Legend. I would pray you stand before kings but how can you stand in front of yourself or peers? cool

1 Like

Re: 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) by Jackzillionaire(m): 6:07pm On May 25, 2018
post=67871513:
Mohammed Selah will make it 20.

Definitely
Re: 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) by kalu61(m): 7:44pm On May 25, 2018
The main reason Chelsea has the highest fan best in Africa. Proudly blues
Re: 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) by sageb: 11:13pm On May 25, 2018
UNIZIK1stSon:
Mikel Obi, Finnidi George, Kanu Nwankwo......

IGBO is all I See!

Warning! Don't Click This!!!! Unless You Stay outside Nigeria!

finidi george is an ijaw man and not igbo
Re: 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) by Bigsolo10: 4:34am On May 26, 2018
Wrongly listed.where is Victor Moses name.i thought he won with Mikel obi at Chelsea
Re: 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) by naptu2: 4:43am On May 26, 2018
Bigsolo10:
Wrongly listed.where is Victor Moses name.i thought he won with Mikel obi at Chelsea

Wrong! Victor Moses was at Wigan Athletic during the 2011-2012 season when Chelsea won the Champions League.

He moved to Chelsea in August 2012 (after the Champions League final).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) by Emperormartin(m): 11:26am On May 26, 2018
Did I see yekini rashidi's name on Mikel's inner shirt
Re: 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) by naptu2: 12:05pm On May 26, 2018
Emperormartin:
Did I see yekini rashidi's name on Mikel's inner shirt

Yes. He dedicated the victory to Yekini.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 19 African Players That Have Won The European Cup (Champions League) by emmabest2000(m): 8:24am On May 27, 2018
Ambitionsway:

I'm not a Liverpool fan but just want the UCL Trophy to come to England

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atletico Madrid Vs Manchester United UCL (1 - 1) On 23rd February 2022 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (0 - 0) - Live / The Story Behind Leicester City Meteoric Rise To Being EPL Champions -Goal.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.