Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:47 PM

PHOTOS: Wives And Girlfriends Will Be Allowed In Russia; No Professional Masseur - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / PHOTOS: Wives And Girlfriends Will Be Allowed In Russia; No Professional Masseur (424 Views)

FIFA Bans International Games In Russia, No Flag Or Anthem Allowed / See Photos Of Current Super Eagles Wives And Girlfriends / Ligue 1 Season Is Over As No Games Will Be Allowed In France Until September (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHOTOS: Wives And Girlfriends Will Be Allowed In Russia; No Professional Masseur by Harbdulrasaq(m): 3:11pm On May 25, 2018
In a press conference organised after a training session, Nigeria coach Rohr says wives/girlfriends will be allowed in Russia but ‘professional masseurs’ with special ‘massage’ are not allowed.

Rohr: “We welcome the wives & girlfriends. But NOT ‘professionals’ who want to give special massage to players.”

In the press conference, different questions were asked and the players directly answered them.

Kelechi Iheanacho was asked about his move to Leicester City and he said:

“At City I wasn’t getting game time & I wanted regular football. It’s a good move to LCFC & I’ve settled there now.”

He added “I’ve played U17 &U20 World Cups. I’m really excited with the prospect of playing in Russia”

John Obi Mikeel was confident that Nigeria would make Nigeria and Africa proud. He added, “It’s good that we are the lowly rated team. We have to work & enjoy it as underdogs.”

On Goalkeeping concerns? Goalkeeper Francis Uzoho: “I can’t rate myself, but I know I made some mistakes and picked important lessons. The three games for Nigeria so far has truly helped me a lot.”

http://newshelm.ng/photos-wives-and-girlfriends-will-be-allowed-in-russia-no-professional-masseurs/

cc lalastticlala mynd44

(1) (Reply)

FRED Arrives For Manchester United Medical Ahead Of £52m Switch / Brazil Vs Switzerland June 17, 2018 6pm / SHITHOLE PSYCHIC PIG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.