Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,764 members, 7,840,983 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:30 PM

My Documents With The Italian Consulate, Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Documents With The Italian Consulate, Lagos (682 Views)

Nigerian Lady Hails The Italian Government After They Blessed Her With Provision / "Education Is Not Tourism": Nigerian Students Protest At German Consulate Lagos / Cheap Hotel Close To The U.S. Consulate Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Documents With The Italian Consulate, Lagos by Starmish: 4:28pm On May 25, 2018
Hello,

I attempted to do a fast track italian visa application because I was going for a conference and the selection was late. I submitted my documents including my marriage certificate. The day of the conference came and passed and I obviously didn't get the VISA. All these happened during the last week of April.

Till date, I have not gotten my documents back despite several email messages to the Consulate. The only reply they ever gave was to ask for my full name or passport no.

I have other journeys to make and I am very frustrated by their actions. Who else has had similar experience and how did you go about it?
Re: My Documents With The Italian Consulate, Lagos by davymen(m): 1:05am On May 26, 2018
pls where do you submitted your application? i want to renew my ITALIAN visa .. i was told they are no more using VFS.

THANKS
Re: My Documents With The Italian Consulate, Lagos by Starmish: 2:36pm On May 28, 2018
You can go the Lagos Consulate or go to the Abuja VFS Office. The Lagos VFS office do not take applications for now.

(1) (Reply)

Anambra Man Insists On Staying In Erosion Site Until FG Fixes The Problem / See The Moment People Were Killed While Watching Car Racing / Pls I Really Want To Migrate To Either Canada Or US ,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.