Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,795 members, 7,956,033 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:53 PM

I Need A Software/web Developer In Abuja - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / I Need A Software/web Developer In Abuja (342 Views)

How To Become A Software Developer In Nigeria? / 13 Techniques To Earn Money As A Web Developer In 2021 / Bank Plus Core Banking Software/web App In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Software/web Developer In Abuja by Vickbay: 4:29pm On May 25, 2018
Are you a software/ web developer with skill set in PHP laravel and codeIgniter framework?
Are you resident in Abuja?
Are you willing to collaborate with team with several project work with a lot of fortune?
There is partnering company that is ready with finances to finance and promote whatever project work the team comes up with.
Please whatsapp me to discuss the terms of collaboration
Victor: 09053016788

(1) (Reply)

France Offers $76m For Digital Project In Africa / Free IT Training In Port Harcourt / Knowband - Woocommerce Spin And Win Email Subscription Popup Plugin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.