Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

5 Ways An Author Blog Could Kill Your Writing (and What To Do Instead) - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 5 Ways An Author Blog Could Kill Your Writing (and What To Do Instead) (269 Views)

5 Things You Should Do Instead Of Committing Suicide Because You ‘never’ Blow / Top 5 Ways To Help Build Up Your Self Respect At Work / Why Applying Online Won’t Land You Your Dream Job & What To Do instead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways An Author Blog Could Kill Your Writing (and What To Do Instead) by IssacharProject: 5:11pm On May 25, 2018
Writers: There is a a good chance you don’t need an author blog.

Static author websites are great, and you’d be crazy not to have one. But starting an author blog is a different (and often tragic) story.

In fact, your author blog might even kill your writing. There are hundreds of authors who started blogs, churned out posts for a year, and let it come to a dead stop.

Why? Because they realized it wasn’t worth the effort.

I’ll show you the five major reasons an author blog can be bad for your writing (with examples). We’ll cover some other, better audience-building methods to focus on instead.

And, since I’m a complete hypocrite and I run my own author blog, I’ll show you the one and only reason you might want to start one anyway.

Ready? Let’s save your writing…

Read more.......http://www.issacharprojects.com/5-ways-an-author-blog-could-kill-your-writing-and-what-to-do-instead/

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name / I Can Do World-class Jingles & Voiceovers For You !!! / Fate Of The Nigerian Youth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.