Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

16 Years Old Girl Who Was A Victim Of Rape Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 16 Years Old Girl Who Was A Victim Of Rape Sentenced To Life Imprisonment (584 Views)

Man Arrested In The US For Allegedly Eating Leg From Victim Of Train Accident / Policewoman, Celestina Kalu Saves The Life Of A Victim Of Robbery (Photos) / Ghanaian, Rubbin Sarpong Scams 30 U.S Women Of $2.1m, A Victim Committed Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Years Old Girl Who Was A Victim Of Rape Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by princess9jablog(f): 6:00pm On May 25, 2018
16 Years Old Girl Who Was A Victim Of Rape Sentenced To Life Imprisonment - in Sudan
the case of a teenage girl who faces the death penalty has turned the spotlight on child marriage, marital rape and female rights in Sudan.

Activists are outraged that Noura Hussein, 19, is facing execution for stabbing her husband as he raped her.

"There are tens and thousands of cases like Noura in our community that no one knows about," said leading women's campaigner Amal Habbani. She said Sudanese laws do not consider females as human beings who can take their own decisions.

Noura was 16 when she was forced into a marriage contract by her father - but ran away to stay with a relative for three years. The wedding eventually went ahead near Khartoum and she was raped by her husband as three of his male relatives [url][/url]http://www.princess9ja.com/2018/05/25/16-years-old-girl-who-was-a-victim-of-rape-sentenced-to-life-imprisonment-in-sudan/

Re: 16 Years Old Girl Who Was A Victim Of Rape Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by youngest85(m): 6:01pm On May 25, 2018
I don't think there is crime in applying the law of moses.
Do me, I do you.....
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Who Was A Victim Of Rape Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by whitebeard(m): 6:02pm On May 25, 2018
It Sudan...no they are still in the 80's in DAT country..!!

2 Likes

Re: 16 Years Old Girl Who Was A Victim Of Rape Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by savio93(m): 6:04pm On May 25, 2018
This one no give me mouth talk sef.
Re: 16 Years Old Girl Who Was A Victim Of Rape Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by smart024(m): 6:25pm On May 25, 2018
whitebeard:
It Sudan...no they are still in the 80's in DAT country..!!

Did I hear you say 80's...?

Maybe you mean 1480's anyway...

1 Like

Re: 16 Years Old Girl Who Was A Victim Of Rape Sentenced To Life Imprisonment by whitebeard(m): 6:47pm On May 25, 2018
smart024:

Did I hear you say 80's...?

Maybe you mean 1480's anyway...
grin grin

(1) (Reply)

13 Nigerian Internet Fraudsters In Tears After Getting Arrested In Philippines ( / UPDATE: The Many Twists On The Missing Lady, As LASEMA Continues Search / Security Tips For Abuja Residents After The Killing Of 6 Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.