Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,837 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 (15539 Views)

Zinchenko Attacks Putin On Instagram After Russia Declared War On Ukraine / Shocking! Batshuayi Trolls Diego Costa After Meeting Fernando Torres / Batshuayi Finds FIFA 18 Rating Annoying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by Nobody: 3:24am On May 26, 2018
oshe11:
See as Morata make this guy turn Super Hero

"Pikin wen like party rice must sabi dance"

Honestly this guy is good, just that he was underrated while in Chelsea, I'll advice him not to come back, I'm a Chelsea fan and I always tell those who cares to listen that Batshuayi is good, he only lack playing time.

Take a look at salah, debruyne, lukaku, Chelsea doesn't value good players and i wouldn't advice him to come back if he has the opportunity.

2 Likes

Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by lawrence35(m): 4:21am On May 26, 2018
Owning a dropshipping web store is one of the most profitable businesses you can own online, it's easy and anyone who owns a computer can do it.
Learn how to start here
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-3500
Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by Larryslim(m): 4:47am On May 26, 2018
koxi:
Batshuayi is a good player...but what troubles me is the fact that these excellent players come to chelsea and begin to fumble.
Look at Torres, Morata, Matic, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Shevchenko, Falcao, Quaresma, the list is long...
Now this underscores the fact that it's the problem of the club and their style of play that doesn't suit these players.
I just pray Batshuayi stays...
Matic fumble??
Lmao!
Who was instrumental to Chelsea's EPL title win in 2015??
Matic!
Who was instrumental to Chelsea's EPL title win in 2017??
You'll say Kante,but where is kante now that Matic is gone..
All Chelsea fans are cursing Conte for selling Matic..
Debruyne,Lukaku and the likes weren't given time to prove themselves, they dint fumble!..

1 Like

Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by Dedosmantu: 5:03am On May 26, 2018
koxi:
Batshuayi is a good player...but what troubles me is the fact that these excellent players come to chelsea and begin to fumble.
Look at Torres, Morata, Matic, Lukaku, De Bruyne, Shevchenko, Falcao, Quaresma, the list is long...
Now this underscores the fact that it's the problem of the club and their style of play that doesn't suit these players.
matic did not flop for chelseaooo, morata own I told him not 2 wear dt jersey no9 but he no listen. IFEELSORRYFORHIM
Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by PigMeat: 5:35am On May 26, 2018
koxi:
crespo too!
Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by SexytorresE(f): 5:38am On May 26, 2018
koxi:
of all u mentioned, I can bet u that : Torres was the best among of them and matic. Compare to d rest wink
Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by femi4: 7:01am On May 26, 2018
dominique:

Arsenal o. They need saving more than Chelsea sef.
you like Chelsea stories, you are fast becoming a Chelsea fan
Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by Pidginwhisper: 7:16am On May 26, 2018
dominique:

Arsenal o. They need saving more than Chelsea sef.

Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by oshe11: 7:54am On May 26, 2018
udemzy101:

Honestly this guy is good, just that he was underrated while in Chelsea, I'll advice him not to come back, I'm a Chelsea fan and I always tell those who cares to listen that Batshuayi is good, he only lack playing time.

Take a look at salah, debruyne, lukaku, Chelsea doesn't value good players and i wouldn't advice him to come back if he has the opportunity.
Yeah.....

He is good but not the standard of a Chelsea striker
Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by Cypmeni(m): 9:47am On May 26, 2018
oshe11:
See as Morata make this guy turn Super Hero

"Pikin wen like party rice must sabi dance"

I like that erigga's line

1 Like

Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by Leetunechi: 12:33pm On May 26, 2018
Larryslim:

Matic fumble??
Lmao!
Who was instrumental to Chelsea's EPL title win in 2015??
Matic!
Who was instrumental to Chelsea's EPL title win in 2017??
You'll say Kante,but where is kante now that Matic is gone..
All Chelsea fans are cursing Conte for selling Matic..
Debruyne,Lukaku and the likes weren't given time to prove themselves, they dint fumble!..

How old are you?
You mean Matic was the engine room in Chelsea winning the league and Kante now is not good because Matic has left?. Dont let me insult you o. What did Matic achieve this season?.
Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 26, 2018
oshe11:
Yeah.....

He is good but not the standard of a Chelsea striker

OK Morata is a standard abi? How will he give his best when he doesn't have enough playing time?

Salah was not a standard player Chelsea player abi?
Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by oshe11: 2:02pm On May 26, 2018
udemzy101:

OK Morata is a standard abi? How will he give his best when he doesn't have enough playing time?

Salah was not a standard player Chelsea player abi?
Salah was bro

Morata is but dnt know what happened to him last season
Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by Nobody: 2:22pm On May 26, 2018
oshe11:
Salah was bro

Morata is but dnt know what happened to him last season
If he was, why did they let him go?
Re: Batshuayi Suspends Chelsea Plans Till After Russia 2018 by oshe11: 2:30pm On May 26, 2018
udemzy101:

If he was, why did they let him go?
He wasnt a Josè kinda player
cc Mata Debryune Martial Rashford etc

(1) (2) (Reply)

Manchester United Looking To Sign Jordi Alba Ahead Of Tottenham / Paralympics Tokyo2020: Oluwafemiayo Sets New World Record,as Obiji Claims Silver / Super Falcons Defeats Icelandic Side Selfoss 6-1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.