Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Solution To Car USB Port Not Charging Phone - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Solution To Car USB Port Not Charging Phone (429 Views)

Help, My Solar Panel Is Not Charging Properly / Phone Charging Bussinesss With Solar Power / How to solve the Plugged In but not charging error on Laptops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Solution To Car USB Port Not Charging Phone by Techplan: 9:05pm On May 25, 2018
Home Car Tech Solution To Car USB Port Not Charging Phone

CAR TECH
Solution To Car USB Port Not Charging Phone
By Mr Techies - May 25, 2018 12 0

Wondering why your car’s USB port isn’t charging your phone?

Gush !!!

I stumble upon a taxi car from Ekwulobia in Anambra state to Awka the capital city, unfortunately I was expecting a call from my boss @work when my phone was too low to 2% battery percentage.

Hmmmm

Yes ! The driver has a car USB port ..I was waooh!! I felt like dream come true..

I perpetually insert my phone but is quite unfortunate isn’t charging.

I called drivers attention he replied Bro! I just bought this port newly ..I think you are the first person making use of it..

He fold angrily and put it inside his pinjin hole..complaining that the product is fake ..

You’re not alone.

It happens all the time and it’s one of the more common questions we get.
If your car USB port isn’t charging your phone, the problem could be with the port, the cable, or even the phone.

NOT ALL CAR USB PORTS ARE DESIGNED TO CHARGE PHONES, OR POWER PERIPHERAL DEVICES AT ALL, SO THERE’S A CHANCE THAT YOU’RE DEALING WITH THAT TYPE OF SITUATION.

There’s also a chance that there is a compatibility issue between the port and your phone, which may or may not be solved by using a different cable.

The Strengths and Weaknesses of USB Phone Charging in Cars

USB is great because it’s a standard that pretty much everyone has picked up, so you can use the same cables to connect a whole bunch of different things.

The problem is that while USB is capable of transmitting both power and data via the same connection, not every USB port is planned to do that.

And even if a USB port is designed to provide power, minor differences in the way that some companies, like apple, handle USB charging can get in the way.

When USB was first introduced, the initial standard allowed for two different versions of USB ports: data ports and powered data ports.
USB data ports only transmit data back and forth between a device and a computer, while powered data ports transmit both data and power.
Read more http://www.techplan.com.ng/2018/05/25/solution-to-car-usb-port-not-charging-phone/

(1) (Reply)

Sorensen, The Scientist Behind The Ph Scale / Meet The Young Nigerian Who Built The World’s First Gaming Robots / Deleted Items In Computer Goes To Recycle Bin, What About Phones Own

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.