Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,366 members, 7,954,487 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:11 PM

2018 French Open Tennis (roland Garros) Expert Picks - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 2018 French Open Tennis (roland Garros) Expert Picks (527 Views)

Roland Pc-180a Midi Keyboard For Sale / Poland Picks Nigerian Oil Over Russian, First Shipment In Nov. / Bill Gates Plays With Roger Federer, Tennis Legend (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2018 French Open Tennis (roland Garros) Expert Picks by Olami099(m): 9:29pm On May 25, 2018
Hello house, the much awaited second grand slam of the season kicks start this Sunday which is the French open promises to be an exciting tournament. Can anybody stop the king of clay(R.Nadal) from claying his 11th RG slam I doubt it but the impossible becomes possible sometimes we look forward to that. Back to the matter, tennis is my favourite sport and am a lover and punter of the sports. Am looking for 30 serious punters who will join me in raking green wins in this 2 weeks long tournament. Serious and ready punters only should drop their number here and have their bet9ja account funded as I will be using bet9ja for the tournament. For the opening round of the tournament will drop accumulated 5 odds of most likely players to win who has done well in the build up to the French open which includes Barcelona open, Rome, Madrid masters, Geneva open, morroco open, Stuttgart open and lots more clay tournaments of players who performed well so far this season on clay. Let's beat the bookies, it's time to smile. 1st 30 people only will be added to my whatsapp ground, interested and serious punters only please.
Re: 2018 French Open Tennis (roland Garros) Expert Picks by Olami099(m): 10:41am On May 26, 2018
No interested folks yet

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Billionaire Sayyu Dantata And Chevron In Tax Avoidance Scandal / BREAKING: Innoson Floors Guarantee Trust Bank At Supreme Court / Cheapest Twitter Accounts ....i. Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.