Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,726 members, 7,809,766 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD (27837 Views)

Gnld Don Finally Catch Me. / How I Was Lured By Gnld / Victim Of GNLD - Funny Meme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by mannatech: 11:24pm On May 25, 2018
I have always been able to guide my sister when it comes to issues that needs external input or advice.

My sister was able to retain her job after her nysc but had to resign last year. Since then, she has not been lucky in the labour market.
The reason why I opened this thread is because of recent events that have finally provided her with another job .
Am not satisfied with the kind of job because of numerous red flags that kept popping before this supposedly job.

Let me start from the beginning to explain how I came to the conclusion that the company might be a gnld company.
Last month, My mom's former customer came visiting and on trying to catch up on old times asked about my sister and mom told her how she was working but had to resign and now she's job hunting.
So the customer now promised mom she might be able to help my sister get employed in the company she works in and asked for my sister's phone number.
She called my sister and directed to a man in Abuja where my sister is based.
Few days later, I had to call my sister With instructions to travel down to our village for a distant relative's burial as our representative but she didn't pick up until hours later with the excuse that she was in a seminar.
That should have the first red flag but I didn't read much into it under when few days later, my mom told me a very ridiculous statement about my sister demanding for N40,000 as a requirement before she will be given the job.
That ridiculous demand was what set my alarm bells on and I kept trying to convince my mom that this kind of job is not right but my mom never being able to read or write and with no knowledge about issues like this, disregarded everything I raised.
I kept pestering my sister to at least show me her proof that it's not an gnld company but she's insisting she's a staff and not a distributor.
That its an NGO that's into networking.

She on a visit for the weekend and she brought my mom some of their "made in Philippines" products ( tea, supplements)

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:25pm On May 25, 2018
There are many people out there just like your sister!

These 2 instances down here are from Nairalanders......

They know unemployment is the plague of the Nation, they are using that as an opportunity to mock, dupe and abuse the plague, federal government need to do something about this.
I have received many of their invites but thank God I haven't honoured any. Imagine me paying transport fare from Benin to Lagos and see it is GNLD, na wahala o, that place go scatter if they no give me my T-fare. Or the next day it would be in front page that A job seeker bite off the ear of a GNLD person and chewed it.

NL

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by nanauju(f): 12:45am On May 26, 2018
Ehya.. Seems she's hooked already.
Just try and lure her out with something more profiting, be on the lookout for jobs for her.

And keep praying, one day her sense go come back.

15 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by braimeddy: 5:53am On May 26, 2018
It's quite a pity that a graduate is passing through all these. But why did they have to exploit her before they took her into their NGO stuff? That's what I don't understand

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by braimeddy: 5:54am On May 26, 2018
The only way he can lure her out is if he has something better for her
nanauju:
Ehya.. Seems she's hooked already. Just try and lure her out with something more profiting, be on the lookout for jobs for her. And keep praying, one day her sense go come back.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by amicable09(f): 6:04am On May 26, 2018
Lol. When I saw the topic of this thread I knew I'll have a good laugh. Your last paragraph is funny. What do you mean by "made in Philippines products?" cheesy. If she's sponsored to Philippines won't you be happy? cheesy

But on a more serious note, they seem to have gotten hold of her. You can help her by sharing other people's stories and experiences in multilevel marketing (MLM) until she sees herself towing a similar path she won't believe you.

Don't just share for her to read or ignore, share and discuss it after reading. Hear her arguments FOR her job before bringing in your arguments AGAINST her job. If she's a staff and not a distributor, who knows? One day, she may be the one to go to Philippines for more supplies of tea and supplements to Nigeria.

These guys have really repackaged this thing sha. This job market don kpafuka.

14 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by mannatech: 7:23am On May 26, 2018
amicable09:
Lol. When I saw the topic of this thread I knew I'll have a good laugh. Your last paragraph is funny. What do you mean by "made in Philippines products?" cheesy. If she's sponsored to Philippines won't you be happy? cheesy

But on a more serious note, they seem to have gotten hold of her. You can help her by sharing other people's stories and experiences in multilevel marketing (MLM) until she sees herself towing a similar path she won't believe you.

Don't just share for her to read or ignore, share and discuss it after reading. Hear her arguments FOR her job before bringing in your arguments AGAINST her job. If she's a staff and not a distributor, who knows? One day, she may be the one to go to Philippines for more supplies of more tea and supplements to Nigeria.

These guys have really repackaged this thing sha. This job market don kpafuka.
Have done all I could but it seems she's hell bent on continuing with them.
I will now give her space and time will tell if it's for her good or not but my prayer is for it to work to her advantage.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by moneychannel: 7:51am On May 26, 2018
I'm not good with too much talks... But what is wrong with GNLD biz? My friend (a lady) resigned from airtel and in less than 2yrs this kind of biz took her alongside her mum to 4 European countries.
You don't know where her breakthrough lies, if she believe she can do it, encourage not discourage her. At least she's eager to work, or do you prefer her staying at home doing nothing?

25 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by amicable09(f): 7:56am On May 26, 2018
mannatech:

Have done all I could but it seems she's hell bent on continuing with them.
I will now give her space and time will tell if it's for her good or not but my prayer is for it to work to her advantage.
Amen to your prayer.

She'll be fine come what may. Trust and believe.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by swiz123(m): 8:57am On May 26, 2018
Op, do away with the euphemism; call a spade a spade, nobody wee kee you.
GNLD my foot!

Put it more succinctly, they are fraudsters

9 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Authoreety: 8:57am On May 26, 2018
Gff
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Nobody: 8:57am On May 26, 2018
You guys have alota work to do. cheesy
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by BelindaKings(f): 8:57am On May 26, 2018
A
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by ishowdotgmail(m): 8:58am On May 26, 2018
GNLD giving graduates sleepless night since 10BC. They are much out there. Na so one Pro ways Dynamic for Ibadan texted me after i saw their application on jiji. On the interview day, I barf up wear confirm cloth think say I don hammer get good job. Na so dem talk say i go pay one registration fee and dey won't pay me for d next 2months (for wetin na)

I come for job, i dey look for money to survive my life, una dey beg me for money again embarassed... Wch kain wahala be dt
I use style calculate the nmb of people wey dey d room that interview day, naso I talk say this people don hammer ooo if all of us agree to pay the money they requested for (just like MMM version 2 grin)

Ur sis don enter one chance. Take her to TB Joshua for deli

26 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by LibertyRep: 8:58am On May 26, 2018
There is actually nothing wrong and illegal in such businesses like GNLD.
What seems not proper is the brainwashing and mesmerism of their 'victims' plus the largely unrealistic hope they give them. It appears they are now on the prowl of young secondary school leavers who have the energy to hawk their expensive drugs and product under the scorching sun.

An acquitance left his teaching job against all counsels for GNLD sometimes ago. He was already building castles in the air and condemning salary earners. Thank God for Npower that came to his rescue when the scales fell off his eyes.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Newpride(m): 8:59am On May 26, 2018
Do have a better option, if u don’t please leave her alone...

Ori lomo ise asela.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by BruncleZuma: 8:59am On May 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin

It is called the "Almost There Syndrome"...

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Nobody: 9:00am On May 26, 2018
By the time she loses all her contacts from disturbance, she would retrace her steps...

4 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by EweduAfonja(f): 9:00am On May 26, 2018
undecided
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Dexpro: 9:00am On May 26, 2018
G-shat
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by ayourbamie: 9:00am On May 26, 2018
Just leave her alone, she's just being stubborn and stewpid.

Her eyes go soon clear
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by rhektor(m): 9:03am On May 26, 2018
moneychannel:
I'm not good with too much talks... But what is wrong with GNLD biz? My friend (a lady) resigned from airtel and in less than 2yrs this kind of biz took her alongside her mum to 4 European countries.
You don't know where her breakthrough lies, if she believe she can do it, encourage not discourage her. At least she's eager to work, or do you prefer her staying at home doing nothing?

One of them sighted here, this is the kind of stories they share at their brainwashing seminars

Mtchewwwwwwwww

87 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by AntiWailer: 9:03am On May 26, 2018
Her eyes go clear.

Leave her.

The amazing part is that nobody has made it through GNLD.

The story they tell them are stories from the blues.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by busky101(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2018
nanauju:
Ehya.. Seems she's hooked already.
Just try and lure her out with something more profiting, be on the lookout for jobs for her.

And keep praying, one day her sense go come back.
where have u been, missed u
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by oyetunder(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2018
For every one success story in GLND...there are hundreds of foot slaves crying out of regrets.

21 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by KcAngel(m): 9:04am On May 26, 2018
IT MIGHT BE ...AIM GLOBAL ALLIANCE COMPANY.. THE MONEY 40K IS TO GET REGISTERED WITH THE COMPANY WHICH IN TURN GIVES HER THAT SUPPLIMENT SHE BROUGHT HOME... TRUST ME IF SHE IS DEVOTED ND ABLE TO CONVINCE PEOPLE SHE WILL EXCEL... SO DEAR POSTER I DON'T THINK SHE IS @WRONG PART.

5 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Toosure70: 9:05am On May 26, 2018
Abeg leave the lucky girl Jor. Poor salary earner.
Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Samusu(m): 9:06am On May 26, 2018
mannatech:
I have always been able to guide my sister when it comes to issues that needs external input or advice.

My sister was able to retain her job after her nysc but had to resign last year. Since then, she has not been lucky in the labour market.
The reason why I opened this thread is because of recent events that have finally provided her with another job .
Am not satisfied with the kind of job because of numerous red flags that kept popping before this supposedly job.

Let me start from the beginning to explain how I came to the conclusion that the company might be a gnld company.
Last month, My mom's former customer came visiting and on trying to catch up on old times asked about my sister and mom told her how she was working but had to resign and now she's job hunting.
So the customer now promised mom she might be able to help my sister get employed in the company she works in and asked for my sister's phone number.
She called my sister and directed to a man in Abuja where my sister is based.
Few days later, I had to call my sister With instructions to travel down to our village for a distant relative's burial as our representative but she didn't pick up until hours later with the excuse that she was in a seminar.
That should have the first red flag but I didn't read much into it under when few days later, my mom told me a very ridiculous statement about my sister demanding for N40,000 as a requirement before she will be given the job.
That ridiculous demand was what set my alarm bells on and I kept trying to convince my mom that this kind of job is not right but my mom never being able to read or write and with no knowledge about issues like this, disregarded everything I raised.
I kept pestering my sister to at least show me her proof that it's not an gnld company but she's insisting she's a staff and not a distributor.
That its an NGO that's into networking.

She on a visit for the weekend and she brought my mom some of their "made in Philippines" products ( tea, supplements)

Bros, no waste your time, it's AIM GLOBAL, Na them de promise to carry people go Philippines. Tell her to be careful cos that yhur mumsy friend wan gain another referral. They can promise you heaven on earth with their sweetmouth. Their main office is located behind old Etisalat building wuse2 before baness junction

13 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by henroe2k2(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2018
moneychannel:
See am, catch am, hold am, na one of them, ooohhhhh.....
Criminals every where.....

45 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Akanapiaigwe: 9:07am On May 26, 2018
grin

asaala ya isi

2 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Adesolomon2014(m): 9:07am On May 26, 2018
moneychannel:

GNLD marketer spotted.

27 Likes

Re: My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD by Akanapiaigwe: 9:08am On May 26, 2018
Toosure70:
Abeg leave the lucky girl Jor. Poor salary earner.
see them here

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Recruitment Into The Nigerian Army 2020 Begins. How To Apply / Top 5 Reasons Not To Apply For A Job / How I Rejected N9 Million P.A. FPSO Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.