Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,265 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

Why Are You Unfaithful To Your Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Are You Unfaithful To Your Partner (470 Views)

Married Women Are Becoming Too Unfaithful. Bring Back The Days Of 'magun' / My Husband And I Have Been Unfaithful To Each Other / "Don't Wear Anything To Bed''- Nigerian Lady Advises Men With Unfaithful Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Unfaithful To Your Partner by IamTheAnswers: 3:31am On May 26, 2018
Here is the golden opportunity you have been waiting for to tell the whole world why you have lived an unfaithful life with your husband or wife.

Tell us here why you have chosen to live unfaithful life
Re: Why Are You Unfaithful To Your Partner by Noloss(f): 4:39am On May 26, 2018
I think u shd do that first. Then can other follow suit.

I have never been unfaithful to my spouse anyway.
Re: Why Are You Unfaithful To Your Partner by IamTheAnswers: 6:28am On May 26, 2018
Noloss:
I think u shd do that first. Then can other follow suit.

I have never been unfaithful to my spouse anyway.

Heart answer dear, anything you say to men could be true or lies....

Answer in your heart and repent now... thanks
Re: Why Are You Unfaithful To Your Partner by Noloss(f): 11:32am On May 26, 2018
grin
IamTheAnswers:

Heart answer dear, anything you say to men could be true or lies....

Answer in your heart and repent now... thanks

(1) (Reply)

Antiageing & Antiwrinkle Products / Share Your Double Jeopardy (double Wahala) Experience Here! / Have You Ever Rejected Your Spouse Food?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.