Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) (19123 Views)

Photos Of Husaifa Adam, NGO Worker Who Raped A Virgin In IDP Camp / Nigerian Yahoo Boy Arrested In Kenya Cries (Photos) / Keke Driver Arrested For Aiding Armed Robbers In Port Harcourt Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Ayodele70: 6:05am On May 26, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

A young woman wailed in grief after her child passed passed away yesterday, at Daudu IDP camp in Benue State.

A Catholic priest, Rev. Godwin Tyragher, who shared the sad news on Facebook, said proper treatment would have saved the child.

"This my parishioners,one of the IDPs at Daudu camp lost her only son this morning.pls may u kindly continue to pray and support IDPs especially those who are sick among them.Ordinarily if proper medical attention is given to this child, he couldn't have died"

The state had experienced series of attacks by Fulani herdsmen, leading to the killing of hundreds of people, with thousands currently displaced from their ancestral lands.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/05/young-woman-breaks-down-in-tears-after-her-only-child-dies-at-idp-camp-in-benue-photos.html

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Donald95(m): 6:22am On May 26, 2018
It is a pity Benue that was once one of the most peaceful and accommodating place to live has now turned to death zone full of IDPs. The governor is not even concerned about the welfare of the people in IDPs.

God please provide me a destiny helper I want to leave this country as quick as possible.

16 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Chepos1(m): 6:27am On May 26, 2018
Hard luck to her
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31am On May 26, 2018
AGONY OF A MOTHER!

This is so sad.
A slave in your country: nothing as sad as this!

May God bring tears to the BAD politicians that bring tears to the citizen eyes knowingly and intentionally .

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 6:32am On May 26, 2018
So painful to see a mother crying

Don't Force Your time zone
[img]http://4.bp..com/-4WeX4iXZh1Q/VXabPwnW7JI/AAAAAAAAANQ/nhlQt8ZI8Mw/s1600/time-management_1.jpg[/img]
Today we will be using Mohamed Salah as a proof you shouldn't force your time zone.

Most time I hear people complaining how hard or how their mates has achieved a lot more than them, then I keep asking myself what could be the reason why some people will achieve a lot more than others.
I got to understand the only reason why your mates and others achieved a lot is simply Time zone

There's nothing you can do on this earth to force your time zone. It occurs when is time for it to occur, forcing your time zone to occur when it's not time for it to occur is like forcing a 5 months old pregnant women to deliver. What do you think will happen to her? Her child will die possibly she could lose her own her in the process. This is actually what happens when you force your time zone to occur when it's not it time to show.

Listen to me nobody can stop a 9 month pregnant women from giving birth to her child. That's how it is to you, nobody can stop you when it time for your time zone to show.

Mohamed Salah played many year few people knows who he was but what happened when his time zone showed?
Salah is now, known almost in every countries of this world not only he's known but he has made a name for his country.
When you reach the peek of your time zone everyone will know who you are not only who you are but where you originated from.

Don't Force Your time zone, dont force your time frame.

Barak Obama retired at 55 while Donald Trump resumed work at 70. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

New York is 3 hours ahead of California, does that mean New York is faster than California?. Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

My high school classmate's first child just graduated from University I am yet to procreate one. grin shocked Everyone is working on their Time Zone.

Your friend are ahead of you doesn't mean they will finish the race before you.

Keep hustling, keep praying, Never force your time zone, never give up on your dreams and aims

You never know when your time zone will occur.

See you are battle field, we must make it in life

Amen.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Samusu(m): 6:35am On May 26, 2018
Mothers, Hmmm, I have nothing else to say than may God reward them abundantly, ameen

5 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Jabioro: 6:45am On May 26, 2018
...and one man called Dullardino is happy been a president with inactive mentaldemocracy ...GOD punish Jubril.

10 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 6:48am On May 26, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
grin
remember karma dont rejoice over innocent mother's agony

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 6:51am On May 26, 2018
nnokwa042:
remember karma dont rejoice over innocent mother's agony
you thought I was laughing
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 7:00am On May 26, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
you thought I was laughing
so that teeth nko?
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by EzendiEgo1: 7:00am On May 26, 2018
nnokwa042:
so that teeth nko?
go back and check again
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by pol23: 12:36pm On May 26, 2018
It's a disgraceful thing to be a Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by lormama: 12:37pm On May 26, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by adontcare(f): 12:39pm On May 26, 2018
Am feeling her pain right now

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 12:40pm On May 26, 2018
This is disheartening

1 Like

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by harmbhrosz(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
go back and check again
you see wetin your space booking don cause now sad

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 12:41pm On May 26, 2018
angry angry
May God Almighty punish all the killer herdsmen and those sponsoring them that have contributed to this womans sorrow IJN..........AMEN

10 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by BlackHatNaija: 12:43pm On May 26, 2018
Be consoled woman. The Lord be with you.
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by cocoboss(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2018
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by allanphash7(m): 12:43pm On May 26, 2018
To realize The value of a sister/ brother Ask someone Who doesn't have one.To realize The value of ten years: Ask a newly Divorced couple.To realize The value of four years: Ask a graduate.To realize The value of one year: Ask a student who Has failed a final exam.To realize The value of one day: Ask a mother Who has given birth prematurely and in d short while d baby died
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Ambassadors: 12:43pm On May 26, 2018
Buhariya buhariya how many times I call you? Begin pack your load to daura. U have made many fatherless motherless childless only God know what will happen if you stay again after 2019, maybe countryless but God forbid u must go by fire by force.

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Alhajipaulo(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2018
nnokwa042:
so that teeth nko?
nigger dy buy land, are you new here..
buhari have lost Benue, Other state should do d same buy voting that boko haram out!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 26, 2018
cry.

I can feel her pain.

The pain of losing a child. So sad.

May God give her the strenght to bear this loss.

Take hrt ma.
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 12:46pm On May 26, 2018
this life strong oh. who God bless make he thank God well well oh. we are not better than all these ones oh.
guys before you begin find more thank God for the ones way e don give you already oh

1 Like

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by pennywys(m): 12:47pm On May 26, 2018
after chasing away from her home by her terrorist brothers,

now her only consolation is gone

poor woman

how I wish there's a God who cares
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by 2oby: 12:47pm On May 26, 2018
I dont understand anymore. Does d gov lack fund to care for this special people or r they too populated to manage for the government? This is just a minute fraction of our population.
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Egooyinbo: 12:47pm On May 26, 2018
Chai what a pity
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Guyman02: 12:47pm On May 26, 2018
This is really sad, sometimes I wondered how people in Benue stood and watched their next door Igbo neighbours children starving to death in their millions and they helped the federal government to prevent food and medicine from getting across into the defunct Biafra as a weapon of war, but this is the time for Igbos to be their neighbours keeper by donating more to IDPs in Benue, forgive and forget.

If they overrun Benue the next place will be South East, it's just a fence separating the two areas.
May God console this family over this irreparable loss

4 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by spartoo: 12:48pm On May 26, 2018
Donald95:
It is a pity Benue that was once one of the most peaceful and accommodating place to live has now turned to death zone full of IDPs. The governor is not even concerned about the welfare of the people in IDPs.

God please provide me a destiny helper I want to leave this country as quick as possible.

Why not pray that God makes you a helper to the less privileged in the country instead of trying to run away. You are not going anywhere oo. We die here

3 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Cowbuhari: 12:48pm On May 26, 2018
dey should face it,dey voted buhari
Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by marttol: 12:49pm On May 26, 2018
Chepos1:
Hard luck to her
incase your child dies tomorrow, hard luck to you too in advance!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Only Child Dies At IDP Camp In Benue As She Cries (Photos) by Ibibioesan(m): 12:49pm On May 26, 2018
pele

(1) (2) (Reply)

Herders, Farmers Clash In Araro, Oyo Community. Many Injured / Live Interrogation Of 31 Yr Old Man Of How He Murdered His Live-in Lover. / Man Who Deceived His Friend To Steal His Tricycle Nabbed 4 Months After (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.