Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Vector Thinks Yahoo Girls Do Not Exist, See Fans' Reactions - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vector Thinks Yahoo Girls Do Not Exist, See Fans' Reactions (27595 Views)

Marvis Shows Off Her Big Cucumber. See Fans' Reactions / Davido's Reaction On Burnaboy's Mom Triggers Fans...see Fans Reactions On Twitte / Tonto Dikeh Shares Makeup Free Photo, See Fans Reactions- WAKABOBO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Vector Thinks Yahoo Girls Do Not Exist, See Fans' Reactions by Goalnaldo(m): 3:37am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=evansjeff post=67896999] angry

Some Nigerians have no sign of humanity left in them. Can't beleive you just made fun of lives of innocent people being murdered.
Re: Vector Thinks Yahoo Girls Do Not Exist, See Fans' Reactions by okolet(m): 7:36am On May 27, 2018
angry
okenwaa:

Bros I don't need excuses....

Hope ur doubt was cleared??
Re: Vector Thinks Yahoo Girls Do Not Exist, See Fans' Reactions by Kehvyngrey(m): 2:14am On Sep 08, 2018
Kehvyn Grey is an unsigned artiste working so hard to hit the limelight.

My first time been exposed to Kehvyn Grey was when he did Manya Refix of the best international act Wizkid & killed the song with the sauce he added to the song so I was excited to hear more from him!

Now skip a few months and here he is with a new song titled GUCCI BAG, after hearing GUCCI BAG I knew there was a gap for him in the music industry and he has never disappointed and still putting in work cause this tune - GUCCI BAG is a great piece of work and very much deserves to be in my top 3 song of the week, Link Below ⏬

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YasfAjyAfaE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Denrele's New Super Hot Pictures! / Banky W Shares Selfie With His Parents In Washington D.C / Terry G Poses With Lord Maine, Toyin Lawani's Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.