Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:07 PM

"Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested (46421 Views)

The Moment EFCC Arrested Mompha, Asked To Walk Majestically As Wealthy Man / Davido Wants More Security Measures Of Iphones After Chioma Accessed His Phone / Davido Wants To Sign A Female Artiste (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Robisky001(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
BIXYBABE:
To learn about yahoo business pm me
You're not sexy enough I would have Pm you.. cheesy cool
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Barrysleek(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
OBO should trend carefully....... he is a brand and shouldn't be seen associating with people with questionable character
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Riogeese(m): 2:10pm On May 26, 2018
angry
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Simbrixton(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2018
Drug money/cult - igbos
Yahoo- yorubas
Human trafficking/ashewo - edo
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by DonPikko: 2:11pm On May 26, 2018
Zodiacmon:

The Nigerian govt has turned her youths into desperate folks
desperation is a choice
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by grandstar(m): 2:11pm On May 26, 2018
miqos02:
Davido should contact a lawyer on 606 behalf

Come and get laptop hard drives from me

How much?

Whatsapp on 08084431388
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by StarUp: 2:12pm On May 26, 2018
Nobi only 606 na 909...

1 Like

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Wellets50(m): 2:12pm On May 26, 2018
Who is he to seek for his Release,sometimes I don't kwon where this country is heading to....just look at this street boy then,claiming king kong..
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Westbestside: 2:13pm On May 26, 2018
OfficialRasheed:
Yorubas and crime are like Buhari and insecurity
While igbos and facing firing squad over drug in Indonesia are Bread and butter cool

3 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by ehardetola(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2018
OfficialRasheed:

Omoale jatijati
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Unrated900(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2018
tomdon:
Davido, 606 and all yahoo boys are mad!!!
They'll be living lavish opulent lifestyles, oppressing the community with stolen money
Also denting the image of hardworking Nigerians internationally
May they all rot in jail
Anuofia

You are a stupid guy for saying this

6 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Wellets50(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2018
Westbestside:
While igbos and facing firing squad over drug in Indonesia are like Bread and butter cool
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by millomaniac: 2:15pm On May 26, 2018
OfficialRasheed:

Sharap
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by SalamRushdie: 2:16pm On May 26, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
i sometimes wonder if there is not invention of yahoo,
unemployed youth would had involved in more deadly crime kiss

More deadly crime than ritualism involved
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by wakes: 2:16pm On May 26, 2018
OK
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Abudu2000(m): 2:18pm On May 26, 2018
trapQ:
Mtcheeewww. They should have scammed Davido's father of his $300m, let's see if Davido will campaign for the release of the scammer. Mumu.
lol u sound like u ve been scammed lmfao how come u were that dumb.u can blame Ur parents for not having a brilliant kid to satrt with grin cheesy

4 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Owill1(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2018
angelboy01:
If the EFCC wants to arrest young men living large without an identifiable source of income, then they should first start with Yusuf Buhari rather than patrons of Lagos Night Club. Yusuf does not have a job, he has not done NYSC. His father had to borrow to pay for his nomination forms. So where did he get the money for his BMW power bike? After Yusuf the EFCC should then move to the Sons and Daughters of our politicians who also live large. Most of you guys hating on Gboys you are only envious and jealous of them. My advice to Gboys out there when you get that dollars invest into farming, snailery, agriculture in general.
Let's betterment the society, our environment, the people around us, give to the needy, and bless the poor instead of flaunting the money, pumping expensive champagnes, wasting cash on oloshos, look for a woman that will build your dream for you and surround yourself with visionary friends.
but dem no fit get diz sense wey u get..so painful weneva i c dem dey do laulau.

2 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by omoadeleye(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:

so you mean yahoo is not deadly?
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by tomdon(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2018
Unrated900:

You are a stupid guy for saying this

Iya e stupid!!!
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Pascal181: 2:20pm On May 26, 2018
Free him joor
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Hotfreeze: 2:20pm On May 26, 2018
Simbrixton:
Drug money/cult - igbos
Yahoo- yorubas
Human trafficking/ashewo - edo

Stupidity - Your family members
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 26, 2018
BIXYBABE:
To learn about yahoo business pm me

like seriously!! ... these world is not my own i am just passingby
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by trapQ: 2:22pm On May 26, 2018
Who is this nematode? Pls go play in traffic.
Abudu2000:
lol u sound like u ve been scammed lmfao how come u were that dumb.u can blame Ur parents for not having a brilliant kid to satrt with grin cheesy
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by ozallamike(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2018
hisgrace090:
Yahoo boys everywhere.
money must be made by all mean
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Diso60090(m): 2:22pm On May 26, 2018
tomdon:
Davido, 606 and all yahoo boys are mad!!!
They'll be living lavish opulent lifestyles, oppressing the community with stolen money
Also denting the image of hardworking Nigerians internationally
May they all rot in jail
Anuofia

Really Really Really!!!!!!!!!

i fear who nor run from you

1 Like

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by omusiliyu(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
All these 'dull' and very "loud" yahoo boys, 'aswerugawwd'!! If I wasn't 'cursed' with such an extremely healthy conscience i will have been the richest, biggest and "untouchable' Yahoo boy in Nigeria, i will 'clean' my money so well down to the last kobo that i will even be donating to the EFCC, my community and state will so benefit from me that if eventually by some glitch i have any issues with the law and they try to arrest me, the whole state will protest my arrest...... angry
Exactly, just like airforceOne's boss.
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by angelboy01(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2018
Owill1:
but dem no fit get diz sense wey u get..so painful weneva i c dem dey do laulau.
Exactly, all they think about is Benz Benz Benz
Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by made4naija(f): 2:26pm On May 26, 2018
‘Ghanaian judge’ Caught Watching Sexually Explicit Video During Court Session (Video)

A ‘Ghanaian judge’ whose name wasn’t revealed was caught watching a sexually explicit video during a recent court session

The video which has gone viral was shared by Ghana’s News Platform, Ghpage.com.

Watch the shameful video below.

source : https://www.made4naija.com/2018/05/ghanaian-judge-caught-watching-sexually-explicit-video-during-court-session-video/

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by Nobody: 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:
All these 'dull' and very "loud" yahoo boys, 'aswerugawwd'!! If I wasn't 'cursed' with such an extremely healthy conscience i will have been the richest, biggest and "untouchable' Yahoo boy in Nigeria, i will 'clean' my money so well down to the last kobo that i will even be donating to the EFCC, my community and state will so benefit from me that if eventually by some glitch i have any issues with the law and they try to arrest me, the whole state will protest my arrest...... angry

Wishful thinking, reach the level first.

2 Likes

Re: "Free 606 Autos" - Davido Wants Release Of Suspected Yahoo Boy EFCC Arrested by jegz25(m): 2:28pm On May 26, 2018
RETIREDMUMU:
so for your mind yahoo crime is not deadly... It sent many people to their early graves when they were defraud of their life savings..common sense is not so common after all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seyi Shay Swimming With Dolphins In Jamaica [PICS] / 3 Generations Photo Of Davido, His Dad And His 2nd Daughter / Skales Expecting A Child With Neza, His Rwandan Girlfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.