Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

What I Learned About Education And The Truth About Us - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What I Learned About Education And The Truth About Us (366 Views)

I Didn’t Know Anything About Education Sector When Buhari Appointed Me - Adamu / Latest News Online TODAY About Education / What Were You Taught In School That You Later Learned Was Completely Untrue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learned About Education And The Truth About Us by lightblazingnow(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2018
The solutions to everyone's challenges, Struggling, every sicknesses and diseases, every poverty, any kind of problems, whatever trouble you'd face in this life, the answer, the solutions come together with the problems, with the troubles, with the pains, the heartache and all of the weeping.

If you never look deeper, you may not recognise your answers, your solutions and what have you. The reason we didn't know It's because we have never been taught this way, this doctrine, we have only believed that you need to look for the solutions outside the problem. No, they come together.

Night and day, evening and morning, sorrows and happiness, crying and laughter, life and death, failure and success, young and old the list goes on.

Cry no more, you already have the answer.
Re: What I Learned About Education And The Truth About Us by lightblazingnow(m): 10:46am On May 31, 2018
Yes

(1) (Reply)

ASUU, CVC, NUC Reject Amendments to TETFund Act Over Religious/Regional Concern / People Can Live Longer By Walking Faster – Research / I Had To Smoke Weed At A House Party, My Weed Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.