Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:55 AM

Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? (1194 Views)

"Toyin Abraham Is A Bastard, Broke And A Liar" — Lizzy Anjorin Fires Back / 21 Years After: Remembering Late Afrobeat King, Fela Anikulapo Kuti Who Died In / "Yvonne Nelson’s Baby Is A Bastard" - Counsellor George Lutterodt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by weyreypey: 7:46am On May 26, 2018

Femi Kuti Responds to Linda Ikeji's 'Bastard' Allegation

On November 28, we brought you a story from Linda Ikeji's blog which said two of Femi Kuti's five children aren't his.

Femi Kuti has responded to this, saying that the DNA test which confirmed this occurred eight years ago - and that he divorced the wife at the time.

The afrobeat king said: “I live with my children and those who know me know how much I love them. It’s someone trying to be mischievous, because they know the love I have for my children and are trying to hurt me. I’m 52 years old and I have 6 children; Omorinmade who’s studying music in London, Ayomode, Tunmise, Demilade, Tejumoluwa and Bisayo my last.”

He contacted Linda Ikeji publicly on Twitter, accusing her of using the photos of his biological children and spinning an old story to get page views.

The Grammy award nominee said: “She put the children that are my biological children in pretext of the story that’s eight years old and I didn’t talk about. The pictures put up are pictures of my biological children to pretend the story happened like yesterday."

Mentioning her, he said: "The pictures you put on your blog are pictures of my children, taken very recently and the story is eight years old. I will appreciate if you take down the pictures you put of my children on your blog. This is very wrong. To pretend the story is recent and use picture of my biological children to lie is totally unacceptable. Please take my kids off.”
https://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads-amp/femi-kuti-responds-to-linda-ikejis-bastard-allegation.102633/

Re: Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by weyreypey: 7:49am On May 26, 2018
sad

Re: Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:50am On May 26, 2018
Bitter truth....

The hunter becoming the hunted.

Is this what people call karma!?

Seems most people are right with this Linda's issue, but at the end of the day, it's her life tho'!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by Oritzy: 7:53am On May 26, 2018
Should I say what's happening to Linda is called Karma

Oughs!!! what do I even know

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by xreal: 7:54am On May 26, 2018
She never minded her business, so she must feel the heat also.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by weyreypey: 9:06am On May 26, 2018
post=67889530:
Bitter truth....

The hunter becoming the hunted.

Is this what people call karma!?

Seems most people are right with this Linda's issue, but at the end of the day, it's her life tho'!!
Karma like a biatch
Re: Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by weyreypey: 9:06am On May 26, 2018
Oritzy:
Should I say what's happening to Linda is called Karma

Oughs!!! what do I even know
Karma like no other....
Cc
Lalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by weyreypey: 10:11am On May 26, 2018
Be careful with digging dirt on others...
Re: Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by babyfaceafrica: 11:25am On May 26, 2018
Linda never see anything...
Re: Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by pemiakd: 11:46am On May 26, 2018
That question weak me
Re: Linda Ikeji... Vs Femi Kuti.. Who's Giving Birth To A Bastard Now? by weyreypey: 10:20pm On May 26, 2018
pemiakd:
That question weak me
Simple answer.

(1) (Reply)

This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / #10yrschallenge:tobi, Bobrisky, Funke Akindele, Donjazzy & Odas Break D Internet / Why I Slammed Akpororo For Performing Shirtless – Sammie Okposo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.