Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,161 members, 7,818,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Get airtime in return for an online task (android Device Users Only) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get airtime in return for an online task (android Device Users Only) (1279 Views)

Earn #500 For Quick Task - Android Users Only / Online Task: Contract for Posting Review on Trust Pilot -Payment Upon Approval / This Online Task Can Pay Your Bills Till You Get A Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get airtime in return for an online task (android Device Users Only) by Lagbaja01(m): 7:53am On May 26, 2018
As a job seeker, it is nearly impossible to do away without data to browse the internet so there comes the need to subcribe with your little hard earned money....

But wait......why not work on little online task that will pay back every kobo your are spending on data sub?
Some people are always online wasting so much data on pages that will never put money back in their pocket, after exhusting the normal monthly sub, they still dip their hands in their pocket to do another data subcription from their hard earned money.....That's not good enough!

If you are regular internet user, you do not have to worry about monthly subcription fee anymore as long as you are willing to work with me on a simple task.

TASK REQUIREMENTS
- Android device (phone or tab)
- Two emails & two phone number
- you must currently have active sub on your phone
- task requires less than 10mb of your data in a month
- less than 3 minutes of your time every day.

NB: 1. YOU ARE NOT INVESTING ANY MONEY HERE AND I AM NOT SELLING ANY EBOOK/PRODUCT TO YOU AS SOME ARE FOND OF DOING, THEREFORE FOLLOW THE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES ACCORDINGLY.

2. ALL THAT IS NEEDED IS SIGN UP AND DOWNLOAD AN APP THAT IS LESS THAN 13MB, LOGIN TO THE APP AND MAKE SURE THE APP IS CONNECTED WHENEVER YOU PUT YOUR DATA ON AND AT THE END OF EACH COMPLETED TASK YOU GET PAID.

3. THIS IS NOT A GET RICH SCHEME BUT SOMETHING THAT CAN EARN SOME AIRTIME.

4. I WON'T WELCOME ANY UNRELIVANT QUESTION/ DOUBT AS THE TASK DOES NOT REQUIRE ANY MONETRY INVOLVEMENT OR YOUR FINANCIAL DETAILS....ONCE YOU MEET MY TARGET I WILL PAY YOU VIA AIRTIME OR DIRECTLY TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT AS YOU WISH.......

if you have the above requirements, chat me up on my whatsapp number 08157343699 for setup procedures

Re: Get airtime in return for an online task (android Device Users Only) by Terryonye(m): 8:28am On May 26, 2018
Re: Get airtime in return for an online task (android Device Users Only) by Lagbaja01(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Latest Vacancies At UAC Nigeria / Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat Today At 7pm. M / 2019 Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Trainee Programme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.