Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,900 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Have The Biggest Breast- Nigerian Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have The Biggest Breast- Nigerian Lady (7282 Views)

Lady Recieves Award For Having The Biggest Breast In The World, See Pictures / Top 4 Nollywood Actress With Biggest Breast Size / See The Celebrity With The Biggest Breast (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have The Biggest Breast- Nigerian Lady by Zabeth16(f): 9:19am On May 26, 2018
Nigerian lady who goes by the name Nana Kandy says she has the biggest breast in the world and is ready to let men suck it for 500K
Do you think she has the biggest breast?

Re: I Have The Biggest Breast- Nigerian Lady by ernecy(m): 10:38am On May 26, 2018
Finally she getting popular for the wrong reasons. No be her fault Sha!!..

Meanwhile I rushed to catch a glimpse of the tribe called bweast, lo I was disappointed.

But some people are wicked o, imagine suck a bweast for 500k, but what do I know, maybe the payment is for lifetime.

Wait how much is traditional wedding sef?

(1) (Reply)

The 10 Most Evil Things The Kardashians Have Ever Done / Celebrity Igbo Boys In White (FYI shenanigan Act Not Intended) / Linda Ikeji Breaks Internet With Saucy Photos While Celebrating Mother’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.