Stats: 3,162,594 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:03 PM

I Can't Grand All The Wishes In My DM - Joseph Anita - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Can't Grand All The Wishes In My DM - Joseph Anita (395 Views)

Burna Boy: BIA Has Been In My DM Since 2018 / Daph: How My Nude Photo Attracted Davido, Kiss Daniel, Mr Eazi, Others To My DM / Lilian Afegbai: "People Who Called My Breasts Mosquito Bite Are In My DM" (2) (3) (4)

I Can't Grand All The Wishes In My DM - Joseph Anita by FlirtyGist: 9:29am On May 26, 2018
GistMore.com

Alot of peoples have been demanding money from Nollywood Actress Joseph Anita, sending direct messages she took to her page to voice out she can't grant all wishes in her DM.

She wrote;

I wish I can grant all d wishes in my Dm
Money problems I mean
Specially d women chai,it gets me so emotional
It gets me so emotional
I want you all to know I do Love you all❤️
The ones I can’t do,God will refnately send you helpers

BY GISTMORE http://www.gistmore.com/cant-grand-wishes-dm-joseph-anita

Re: I Can't Grand All The Wishes In My DM - Joseph Anita by FlirtyGist: 9:29am On May 26, 2018
Re: I Can't Grand All The Wishes In My DM - Joseph Anita by Nobody: 9:30am On May 26, 2018
apart from the one that send you dickk pictures undecided undecided
Re: I Can't Grand All The Wishes In My DM - Joseph Anita by Lavidalocaa(f): 9:44am On May 26, 2018
Re: I Can't Grand All The Wishes In My DM - Joseph Anita by Tamarapetty(f): 11:01am On May 26, 2018
Then?
Re: I Can't Grand All The Wishes In My DM - Joseph Anita by iGist: 1:15pm On May 26, 2018

Tekno And His Girlfriend, Lola Rae Just Welcomed A Child / Kirk Franklin Lash Out On Pastor Demanding $54m To Buy 4th Aircraft / Falz Speaks On Marriage, Having Babymama

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7