Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It (32867 Views)

Seun:Blame my moderators not me / Abia Bullion Van Robbery: I Only Moved The Arms For Operation - Suspect / I Blame Us Fighting For A Better Life For You People - Paul Okoye To DSP Edafe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It by dabeto: 7:05pm On May 26, 2018
The father was right, he’s wayward grin
Re: Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It by AWEsomepaul(m): 7:21pm On May 26, 2018
Settle your school fees or buy codeine and weed.. All this yeye Nigeria politicians and their wayward kids.
Re: Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It by Orlatunday11(m): 8:08pm On May 26, 2018
I am in ur shoe, ones this man cary one chief title or the other most have less time for their family
But have learn THIS IS MY LIFE AND NEVER I BLAME ANYBODY FOR IT
Re: Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It by Orlatunday11(m): 8:10pm On May 26, 2018
[quote author=Harbdulrasaq post=67895300]A 200 level Computer Science student of Caleb University and another suspected member of his gang were busted after their botched attempt to snatch a car from an Uber driver in Ikorodu area of Lagos .

One of the suspects was discovered to be son of a serving Local Government Chairman in Lagos .

The suspects: Gideon Bamidele (19) and Hafeez Anifowose, (20) as gathered, boarded the Uber cab, a Toyota Corolla car with plate number KJA 911 EG, at the early hours of Monday , in Surulere, heading towards Agric, Ikorodu.

However

I am in ur shoe, ones this man cary one chief title or the other most have less time for their family
But have learn THIS IS MY LIFE AND NEVER I BLAME ANYBODY FOR IT
Re: Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It by decatalyst(m): 8:58pm On May 26, 2018
Firefire:

Translation:

Alagemo - An animal, here means the parents

Ti bimo e tan - has already given birth to the child

Aimojo ki/di owo re - It’s left to the child to learn the skill of dancing or rather how to live his/her life.

Anyway, Omo ta bi ta’ko, Ohun loma gbe’ile ti ako’ta.

Ko lorun Oba ma fun wa lomo’lasan.

Nice one! cool
Re: Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It by decatalyst(m): 9:02pm On May 26, 2018
ajebuter:

Literal translation::Alagemo is done giving birth, however the child has to learn to dance on his own because alagemo is an excellent dancer .

Moral translation: once your parents birth you and inculcate some values into you, then learning and imbibing the values remain your sole duty,, not your parent's duty anymore....

Proudly Omoluabi

Nice one. cool
Re: Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It by decatalyst(m): 9:03pm On May 26, 2018
soberdrunk:

The wall gecko" has given birth, if the child refuses to learn how to dance, it is up to it........ I try?

Absolutely!
Re: Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It by sisisioge: 9:58pm On May 26, 2018
decatalyst:
Yoruba adage says "alagemo ti bimo e tan aimojo di owo e"

Can anyone translate?

The dance masquerade has given birth to her child, whether or not the child can dance remains in the child's hand grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It by 1dickatatime: 8:01am On May 27, 2018
decatalyst:
Yoruba adage says "alagemo ti bimo e tan aimojo di owo e"

Can anyone translate?

All man for himself
Re: Son Of Local Government Chairman Arrested For Robbery: I Blame My Father For It by Iceberg3: 7:39pm On May 27, 2018
frank41:

Kip wishing dude! seems Ibo tribe has been a nightmare to you Abi?

U gat it wrong,pal,lzaa is only being sarcastic,he is Igbo

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested With Undeclared $70,000 At Lagos Airport / 10-year-old Girl Tortured By Her Uncle's Wife In Jos (Disturbing Photos) / Robbers Break Into Lagos Canteen, Cart Away Pots Of Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.