Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) (23066 Views)

‘Queen Firdaus Of Iwoland’, Oluwo Unveils New Wife (Pictures) / US Honors Eze Chukwuemeka Eri With Sept 23 2018 As Eze Eri Day In Lexington / Oba Adbulrasheed Akanbi Dressed As Emir Of Iwoland While Sitting On Throne (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 26, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

It means they have learned something good from the Igbos wink
Iron sharpeneth iron. So do people learn from each other.

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Dareal90s(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2018
igbodefender:

Ever since Moremi Ajesoro learnt the war secrets of the Igbo Aborigines of Ile Ife that led to their displacement from Ife in the 10th Century, have Igbos claimed Ile Ife? Bia, takia time there.

Besides, the Oba Yoruba of Imo has not claimed IMO as Yoruba Land, so why should Igbos claim Iwo or any other part of Yoruba Land? Please stop this silly talk.
Oga go ur east nd own ur lands, landgrabber
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by dabeto: 6:57pm On May 26, 2018
The craziest oba in recent history angry
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by ellizy(m): 7:00pm On May 26, 2018
who is as useless as this thing called oluiwo?.
rubbish yahoo man. disgrace to the entire Yoruba land... eze means king if you don't know, know now
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:04pm On May 26, 2018
Igwehhhhh
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Okoroawusa: 7:29pm On May 26, 2018
Westaslave2:
Bia onyeofemmanu ,if i slap u eh ,ur akpa amu go dey 4 ur anus just lyk ur papa buhari(see jubrin)
Bia onyeofennu,if I slap u eh,ur akpa amu go paralyse like that of ur god Jonathan that could not impregnate Patience

Common ituba nwanyi ime!

Tufiakwa!
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:29pm On May 26, 2018
Dareal90s:

Oga go ur east nd own ur lands, landgrabber
Off point remark. F9
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by wonlasewonimi: 7:58pm On May 26, 2018
Iwo don enter one chance
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by CioAngels(f): 8:28pm On May 26, 2018
No more traditions in Nigeria because it has lost its respect. Once you have money to buy kingship you have no problem. These are the reasons a governor woke up one sad morning and install, not one but twenty one kings, just to humiliate a rightfully traditional earned king. Nigerian state is ruined by her leaders. while other countries are progressing with no natural resources, Nigeria with all the resources the earth gave to her, sadly, is in retrogression, what a shame. Who can save Nigeria so that she can go back to yesterday for peace, abundance and fulfilments?
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by sunmarouk(m): 8:35pm On May 26, 2018
see rubbish news oo, that's why i trust my people, in a highly tribalised state like edo, ou cant try this in edo state ooo. ask delta what happened the last time
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Westaslave2(f): 11:45pm On May 26, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Bia onyeofennu,if I slap u eh,ur akpa amu go paralyse like that of ur god Jonathan that could not impregnate Patience

Common ituba nwanyi ime!

Tufiakwa!
oh u pervert ! jonathan lives happily ok...u wey born 6 afonja children see dia names olaniyi ,olatoto,olaamu,olaniyi(Bleep 4 notin),olangada and olaito

1 Like

Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by dollarsplenty(m): 8:16am On May 27, 2018
igbodefender:

Ever since Moremi Ajesoro learnt the war secrets of the Igbo Aborigines of Ile Ife that led to their displacement from Ife in the 10th Century, have Igbos claimed Ile Ife? Bia, takia time there.

Besides, the Oba Yoruba of Imo has not claimed IMO as Yoruba Land, so why should Igbos claim Iwo or any other part of Yoruba Land? Please stop this silly talk.
Please it's Ugbo in Ondo state ( ugbo are yorubas in Ilaje area ) and not Igbo. Moremi married king of ugbo.
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:53am On May 27, 2018
dollarsplenty:
Please it's Ugbo in Ondo state ( ugbo are yorubas in Ilaje area ) and not Igbo. Moremi married king of ugbo.
There is also Onicha (Orissa) Ugbo, Ugbodu, Ugbokko Araba in today's Igbo Land. They are all one family.
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Moneywomen17(m): 4:13pm On May 27, 2018
igbodefender:

There is also Onicha (Orissa) Ugbo, Ugbodu, Ugbokko Araba in today's Igbo Land. They are all one family.
they are not one family the ugbo king is in ilaje no relation with modern day Igbo. Igbo or ugbo means bush in Yoruba so stop ur bullshit. Ugbodu claim descendant from ondo and they still speak olukumi a Yoruba dialect. I don’t know about the rest but the ugbo people that moremi work against are ilaje not modern day tribe called Igbo so desist from spreading any false information.

Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Moneywomen17(m): 4:14pm On May 27, 2018
dollarsplenty:
the guy is making no sense at all
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 27, 2018
Moneywomen17:
they are not one family the ugbo king is in ilaje no relation with modern day Igbo. Igbo or ugbo means bush in Yoruba so stop ur bullshit. Ugbodu claim descendant from ondo and they still speak olukumi a Yoruba dialect. I don’t know about the rest but the ugbo people that moremi work against are ilaje not modern day tribe called Igbo so desist from spreading any false information.

That is your own interpretation of history. But you cannot and will not force it on others.
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Moneywomen17(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2018
igbodefender:

That is your own interpretation of history. But you cannot and will not force it on others.
this is the true interpretation urs is a conjunction a foolish conjunction at that. The ugbo people in ilaje acknowledge the history of moremi so do the people of ife. There is no fucking relation with the tribe known as igbo today in the south east and if u do not desist from saying ur made up bullshit am gonna curse u the hell out so watch ur mouth the ilaje people are the ugbo people and are not related to the modern Igbo tribe. Igbo or ugbo bush in Yoruba is different from Igbo tribe get that into ur fucking thick skull. Below an interview with the king in case u are just ignorant.

Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 27, 2018
Moneywomen17:
this is the true interpretation urs is a conjunction a foolish conjunction at that. The ugbo people in ilaje acknowledge the history of moremi so do the people of ife. There is no fucking relation with the tribe known as igbo today in the south east and if u do not desist from saying ur made up bullshit am gonna curse u the hell out so watch ur mouth the ilaje people are the ugbo people and are not related to the modern Igbo tribe. Igbo or ugbo bush in Yoruba is different from Igbo tribe get that into ur fucking thick skull. Below an interview with the king in case u are just ignorant.

That is your opinion. The Obi of Onitsha knows about this history. Professors in the University of Nigeria Nsukka are at the moment carrying out further research on this so Go And Sit Down!
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Moneywomen17(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2018
igbodefender:

That is your opinion. The Obi of Onitsha knows about this history. Professors in the University of Nigeria Nsukka are at the moment carrying out further research on this so Go And Sit Down!
u and ur obi are lunatic. Even ur king are not proud of their own history and I just discovered u too are a special brand of lunatic. My advice stick to the Jewish story ife is out of ur reach. Even ur king is hoping ur clan has a link to yoruba ife is that how much inferiority complex he has lol. Anyway since my new discovery u are a deluded fool I will stop engaging u further it’s a waste of my time.

Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 27, 2018
Moneywomen17:
u and ur obi are lunatic. Even ur king are not proud of their own history and I just discovered u too are a special brand of lunatic. My advice stick to the Jewish story ife is out of ur reach. Even ur king is hoping ur clan has a link to yoruba ife is that how much inferiority complex he has lol. Anyway since my new discovery u are a deluded fool I will stop engaging u further it’s a waste of my time.

You my friend are the chauvinistic jingoist who needs to develop an open mind receptive to the dispassionateconsideration of new ideas. Swerve!
Re: Oluwo Installs Emmytex Martins Emeka As Eze Ndigbo Of Iwoland Today (Pictures) by babybuzx(f): 3:23am On May 29, 2018
Wakahi kabiyesi, ori yin to daru

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Disappearing Languages / 10 Extinct Nigerian Languages And What You Think Can Be Done To Save The Rest / Pictures Of Calabar Carnival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.