Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal (42096 Views)

Manchester United & Real Madrid Agree On £41 Million Raphael Varane transfer / Manchester United Reportedly Agree Personal Terms With Borussia Dortmund's Jadon / Former Napoli Coach Sarri Chooses Chelsea Over PSG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by phreakabit(m): 1:34pm On May 26, 2018
franzis:
like he dealt with koulibaly at Napoli right ... Shift gear joor

Shut up you dimwitt.
Your intellectual impairment no let you see say Koulibaly no be striker?
When they tell your mum to not drink while pregnant she no go hear.
Now her son has mental retardation.
Go and sell your shirt in peace before I ruin your day.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by elijah24(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2018
Abeg make una leave my conte for me na...in conte we trust...atleast we have not been trophiless since he came wat is all dis na....chelsea board leave conte alone ok...you dont win all d time but conte has given us something to celebrate dis season also.europacup is not all that bad na...watching chelsea play is enough for me so guys i still prefer conte

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Reference(m): 1:35pm On May 26, 2018
Arsenalholic:
This guy smokes live on the pitch.

Let's see how the trashy English media will handle this.

By the way, with the way Chelsea change coaches by 2030 they'd have exhausted all the top class coaches and start hiring them one after the other again. We already saw that with José Mourinho. Confused club.

Smoking is prohibited on the touchlines by the FA. Carlo had to chew gum instead.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by cydophobia(m): 1:40pm On May 26, 2018
Sarri ko koko saria ni.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by enemyofprogress: 1:45pm On May 26, 2018
MrImole:
Haven't we made another mistake again?
yes you have. Adegboyega Onigbinde former super eagles coach would have been the best for Chelsea
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by henryhemon(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2018
ViaFast:
grin grin

HIS Past Records Will Shock You !!!

Indeed Chelsea Will HIT Again !!!!

Read more here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maurizio_Sarri

Which stupid records does he have?? What has he ever won??

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Lekison(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2018
this is what happens when chelsea board are high on codine.......you are welcome sarri, by the time arsenal, man city, liverpool are through with you, you go turn to seri.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by frankwyte: 1:51pm On May 26, 2018
stop the speculation. Wait for skysport
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by ACE1010: 1:52pm On May 26, 2018
gentle136:
Chelsea and changing of coaches are like ladies and changing of guys. cheesy grin cheesy grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by sumesis30: 1:53pm On May 26, 2018
damickey:

Emerging reports indicate that Chelsea are very close to appointing Maurizio Sarri as their new manager after holding talks with the Italian manager in London.

Sarri was replaced by Carlo Ancelotti as Napoli manager in the course of the week and flew into London on Friday to engage in negotiations with the London club over a two-year contract.

According to the Mirror, the 58-year-old is on the verge of being appointed as a replacement for Antonio Conte who is set to leave the club.

According to the Mirror, the 58-year-old is on the verge of being appointed as a replacement for Antonio Conte who is set to leave the club.

Conte has a year left in his initial contract and it is believed that it will cost Chelsea £9m to sack the Italian, who has refused to quit the club despite the speculations over his future.

However, the Blues hierarchy are willing to make a change as Sarri is now the overwhelming favorite to stand in the manager dugout for Chelsea next season.

https://savechelsea.net/chelsea-and-sarri-reportedly-agree-on-a-two-year-deal/
Why peddling falsehood now, no aggrement has been made anywhere concerning any manager transfer. This is ridiculous and unrealistic.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by ACE1010: 1:53pm On May 26, 2018
kunleweb:
Diego Costa will be laughing on the sidelines at Conte cheesy

grin grin
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by greatman247(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2018
MrImole:

Chelsea will eventually end up sacking him as well. I'm not even sure he will last a full season with Chelsea, going by his antecedence.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by miqos02(m): 1:57pm On May 26, 2018
Itzpaul:
u like him bah.
hope he wins trophies
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Deepfreezer(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2018
I pity Chelsea fans, this one won't qualify for Europa league.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by mayormick(m): 2:08pm On May 26, 2018
ruggedtimi:
Waiting for Sky Sports... Sarri plays attacking football and that's what most Chelsea fans have been dreaming about including myself. But sarri's smoking habit might put us In big FA/ UK govt issue. Sarri is also known for moving along with players from his previous club most notable Albanian right back "Elseid Hysaj". It all depends on napoli if they will let about four of their players move with Sarri.
Seriously, don't even know where d news of d man signing a two year deal originated from. As u said, waiting for sky sports or even on Chelsea website. Remember, conte has not even been sacked
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by haykaybabatunde(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2018
REALLY?
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by damickey(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2018
sumesis30:
Why peddling falsehood now, no aggrement has been made anywhere concerning any manager transfer. This is ridiculous and unrealistic.

The Title states that he reportedly...meaning other big blogs are saying he has agreed a deal. Reportedly in the content alledgedly
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Pascal181: 2:29pm On May 26, 2018
sacking of Conte is d highest level of ingratitude anyone can show. Conte brought Chelsea from 10th position to win d premiership, he followed d success with in an FA cup to d confines. Just a slip from top 4 they 're calling for his head. I regret being a Chelsea fan.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by gaby(m): 2:33pm On May 26, 2018
I trust chelsea fans to soon change his name to almighty 'Garri'...

Click on my signature to finding Europe through Africa's Deserts and Seas:The perils,triumphs and karma
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 2:35pm On May 26, 2018
I tire for chelsea board. Make dem leave Conte. Get good players for him, he will perform well.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by ShinyJay22(m): 2:50pm On May 26, 2018
mayormick:
Seriously, don't even know where d news of d man signing a two year deal originated from. As u said, waiting for sky sports or even on Chelsea website. Remember, conte has not even been sacked
I just tire for some ungrateful fans that just want to chase Conte away by all means necessary.
I have a question for these set of Chelsea fans.My question is did Chelsea give the man (Conte) all the players he requested for? And please don't tell me about the Costa debacle.Fine, Conte was a bit immature by sending Costa that mean message but we seem to forget that he (Costa) had nearly destabilized the team en route to winning the premier league that season with his useless tantrums about the Chinese team courting him.Conte may be at fault but he should not totally take the blame.The board should take a bulk of the blame because the coach clamoured for experience and instead the board brought in untested players.So #IStandWithConte
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by hensben(m): 3:07pm On May 26, 2018
mayormick:
The man will be signed June 1, if he is signed now Chelsea will have to pay his release clause which is expiring may 31st.

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by SirBunky85(m): 3:16pm On May 26, 2018
spartan50:
Goodbye Conte and I won't miss you..
conte just want make chelsea pay am the £9m dats why he no wan resign honourably

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by Maxcollins042(m): 3:25pm On May 26, 2018
This coming season, the captions that will trail Chelsea after a loss will be like
"Sarri puffs away his misery on the sidelines"

"Sarri soothe his jangled nerves during thrashing "

"Gray smoke billowing from the Chelsea dugout during disappointing loss"
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by paulavon: 3:39pm On May 26, 2018
No one is ungrateful here, I have been a Chelsea fan since 2003 and I have seen managers come and leave.Conte has lost it already, if is left as the coach he will ruin Chelsea next season.He let good players like Diego costa, Matic, Mikel and brought in nitwits like Morata, Bakayoko, Drinkwater and Giroud. He kept putting Willian on the bench and refused to play David luis, he preferred an inexperienced player like Christensen who was responsible for most of our loses this season.If conte is not sacked we stand the risk of losing Hazard, willian,coutuois and other good players.

ShinyJay22:
I just tire for some ungrateful fans that just want to chase Conte away by all means necessary.
I have a question for these set of Chelsea fans.My question is did Chelsea give the man (Conte) all the players he requested for? And please don't tell me about the Costa debacle.Fine, Conte was a bit immature by sending Costa that mean message but we seem to forget that he (Costa) had nearly destabilized the team en route to winning the premier league that season with his useless tantrums about the Chinese team courting him.Conte may be at fault but he should not totally take the blame.The board should take a bulk of the blame because the coach clamoured for experience and instead the board brought in untested players.So #IStandWithConte

3 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by kmaster007: 3:43pm On May 26, 2018
you mean conte as been sack just like dat
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by spartan50(m): 3:47pm On May 26, 2018
dtrend:

An ungrateful fan spotted.....
hmmmm.... club fan Nawoooo......
winning the epl in his first season and the FA cup in his second season, despite the inability to qualify 4 CL this season, he has done his best with the crop of players that is available ......
That club needs stability not this.....
#istandwithconte
The players were capable of taking top 4 but your Conte played gamble with the last 2 games.. I lost hope in him after loosing both games. I never expected him to win the fa cup final.

His tactics was easily predicted by opponents played the same way.. He was clearly out of ideas..

And finally our team is far better than Liverpool in terms of players pedigree and awards..

So keep looking forward

1 Like

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by franzis(m): 4:02pm On May 26, 2018
phreakabit:

Shut up you dimwitt.
Your intellectual impairment no let you see say Koulibaly no be striker?
When they tell your mum to not drink while pregnant she no go hear.
Now her son has mental retardation.
Go and sell your shirt in peace before I ruin your day.
ogun kee you and generation there , thunder fire your left balls join... wetin concern my mama for this talk ,u said Moses and his black friends , so sarri go leave rudiger because him be defender or white for your eyes as color blindless runs in ur family , and deal with bakayoko /kante /moses .. oponu omo ale jati jati
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by ufuosman(m): 4:21pm On May 26, 2018
I still believe in conte
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by elitestrategist: 4:38pm On May 26, 2018
mainman7:
Yes, I agree with you, his time would be great for Chelsea.
I just wonder when Nigerian leagues would be at equivalent level with these foreign ones. Obviously, not this year under Buhari and not in the next for years. He has succeeded in perpetuating the disunity in South, so he would win next year.
I SMH for Southerners; the myopic Yorubas and senseless igbos that join in trying to humiliate this wonderful Man that brought the best Nigerian brains from all over the World to make Nigeria a progressive place during his era. He's not like this current tribal-blinded fool that has forced only his incompetent clansmen as helmsmen of this great Nigeria, to the retrogression of our beloved Country. The biggest questionable money under OBJ's good years rule is just $16 billion of which NEPA has already accounted for how they spent almost 14 billion of it. Much more than that has constantly disappeared under Buhari. Few month ago again, Baru babachir swallowed our whooping $24 Billion, the Trillions recovered from Jonathan, Deziani, etc is been shared among Buhari tribal pals and his Northern greedy lots that see others as slaves yet Buhari's religious and ethnic bigots, zombies lost their sense and sight when it comes to fighting him for audaciously unrepentantly wasting their future away. "Nobody holy pass" Obasanjo was not perfect, but human life had great value during his time, and you didn't need to be from his tribe or religion before he employs your competency to make the Nation better. A lot of us sensible Nigerians look forward to have the freedom of worship, non-tribal, industrially and economically progressive era of Obasanjo back.
Let's assume we would only have 2 options for President next Year, OBJ vs Buhari, who would you rather vote as your President. Like for Obasanjo. Share for Buhari.
IT IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT TO CALL BUHARI A DAN ISKA

2 Likes

Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by phreakabit(m): 4:41pm On May 26, 2018
franzis:
ogun kee you and generation there , thunder fire your left balls join... wetin concern my mama for this talk ,u said Moses and his black friends , so sarri go leave rudiger because him be defender or white for your eyes as color blindless runs in ur family , and deal with bakayoko /kante /moses .. oponu omo ale jati jati

Poorly educated poverty stricken peasant.
Go and hustle your cheap shirts abeg.
You smell of hunger and starvation.
Re: Chelsea And Sarri Reportedly Agree On A Two-year Deal by nwamehn: 4:45pm On May 26, 2018
MrImole:

Ur head dey there. This is another mistake that Chelsea is making. How many trophies has this man ever carried to warrant him being named Chelsea coach? Has he ever played a champions league semifinal match before? What experience does he have in big football? I supported the sack of Conte but replacing him with such an inexperienced man? Mehn! Chelsea is in trouble. I wonder what happened to Luis Enrique.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Bet9ja Mobile Not Opening In My Phone / Billboard Of Cristiano Ronaldo Selling Frozen Chicken At Ipaja (photo) / Europa League Last 16 Draw, See Full List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.