Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,440 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? (1252 Views)

Publiseer To Represent Nigeria At Startup Istanbul Challenge 2018 In Turkey / Publiseer Is A Finalist At The 2018 Harvard Business School / The First Day I Tried To Kill A Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by kayo80(m): 1:12pm On May 26, 2018
Hello Lit guys...has anyone tried out publishing on this new publishing platform, Publiseer? I read about them on Front Page this morning and I wanted to know if anyone has used them before.

SheWrites, LarrySun, evajael, Divepen1, Souloho19, Centino, Skarlett, InkPaperVodka, fiyah, Oyinprince, Bibi294, Chumzypinky, rachaelfst, cbella, MissWrite, obehiD, Ageless, TifannyJ, AudreyTimms, safarigirl, KimberlyWest
Re: Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by Centino: 7:06pm On May 26, 2018
kayo80:
Hello Lit guys...has anyone tried out publishing on this new publishing platform, Publiseer? I read about them on Front Page this morning and I wanted to know if anyone has used them before.

SheWrites, LarrySun, evajael, Divepen1, Souloho19, Centino, Skarlett, InkPaperVodka, fiyah, Oyinprince, Bibi294, Chumzypinky, rachaelfst, cbella, MissWrite, obehiD, Ageless, TifannyJ, AudreyTimms, safarigirl, KimberlyWest

Not me.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by TiffanyJ(f): 7:42pm On May 26, 2018
kayo80:

I've never heard of them
Re: Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by kayo80(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2018
Centino:

Not me.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by kayo80(m): 8:23pm On May 26, 2018
TiffanyJ:

I've never heard of them

Okay.

It's a Nigerian publishing company... Sort of like Draft2Digital. There was a post on front page earlier today of the company making a profit of $10 million in less than a year...i don't know how authentic the information is though.
Re: Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by obehiD(f): 7:26pm On May 28, 2018
kayo80:

Okay.

It's a Nigerian publishing company... Sort of like Draft2Digital. There was a post on front page earlier today of the company making a profit of $10 million in less than a year...i don't know how authentic the information is though.

That sounds awesome if it is indeed authentic. This is my first time hearing of them, but their website looks legit: https://www.publiseer.com/?m=1
Re: Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by kayo80(m): 9:17pm On May 28, 2018
obehiD:

That sounds awesome if it is indeed authentic. This is my first time hearing of them, but their website looks legit: https://www.publiseer.com/?m=1

Yeah. I sent them one of my books yesterday... I'm waiting to hear back from them.
Re: Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by Wordsmithpraise(m): 12:51pm On May 30, 2018
obehiD:

I also heard about them. Its seem super legit. There is an article here if you are interested > http://www.wordsmithpraise.com/2018/05/Introduction-to-publiseer.html

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by yhungbrowhne(m): 4:31pm On Jun 10, 2018
Wordsmithpraise:

I also heard about them. Its seem super legit. There is an article here if you are interested > http://www.wordsmithpraise.com/2018/05/Introduction-to-publiseer.html

kayo80 my question is will they pay the author after publishing the book send to them.

you know they are going to make money of soneone buy the books in the site they will post it to
Re: Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by isreal2007: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2022
I gave them my novel to publish since 2018, uptill now I didn't get a penny from them. I have been trying to get to them to remove my book online since I have not gotten a penny from them. Honestly I am having doubt they are legit.

1 Like

Re: Have You Tried Publishing Your Books Through Publiseer? by kayo80(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2022
isreal2007:
I gave them my novel to publish since 2018, uptill now I didn't get a penny from them. I have been trying to get to them to remove my book online since I have not gotten a penny from them. Honestly I am having doubt they are legit.

Same experience. I gave them one of my books to publish in 2018, and haven't gotten a lobo from them

(1) (Reply)

English Students, How Do You Say “shey You Dey Whine Me Ni” In Correct English? / james hadley chase's fan?: sign up / I Believe The Book Romeo And Juliet Was Not About Romance Alone.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.