Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,335 members, 7,957,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Abuja Blockchain And Internet Of Things Summit - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Abuja Blockchain And Internet Of Things Summit (360 Views)

How I Made My First 100k In Two Weeks With My Smartphone And Internet Connection / Know All About Blockchain And Cryptocurrency From Zero To Hero / Blockchain Is Giving The 'internet Of Things' Space Another Boost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abuja Blockchain And Internet Of Things Summit by HigherGrace(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2018
Hello, if you live in Abuja, make sure you don't miss this summit.
Afternoon session is about to start.
Where are you?
Find your way to Grand Ibro Hotel, Ominife Hall, Opp. PAY Secretariat, Wuse zone 5, Abuja.
Second session is about to start.
Call: 07063373466

Re: Abuja Blockchain And Internet Of Things Summit by HigherGrace(m): 3:50pm On May 26, 2018
If you are not able to make this session. Come next week.
This summit will run till June 1st, before the expert ma Pauline Kikia returns back to Kenya.
Don't miss out.
Call 07063373466
Register with Bitclub Network with this link.

http://bitclub.io/jesusman4ever

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business With CAC Today. / Manual POS / What Will I Stand To Benefit From Selling & Registering Mtn Sim to Subscribers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.