Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,588 members, 7,955,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:32 PM

Please Help!!!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Please Help!!!! (940 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help!!!! by Ediku126: 4:40pm On May 26, 2018
Hello guys

I have a little problem with my app, actually I created the app with HTML,CSS and JavaScript. But I dont have any idea on how to develope android apps like putting the icon,splash screen, menu and all that, so I use appyet(an online android app builder) to do all that but the actual content of the app was coded by me.
My problem with the app is that, the first time I press a button to open the content it will use the phone default apps(eg wps office) to open the content but when i press not agree and I press the button of the link the second time, it will work normally inside the app.
Pls does any one have a solution, pls guys help me, thanks in advance as I anticipate for the solution.

[b]PS: [/b]Its just a demo(scrap) app,just wanted to test if I could build(i.e the splash screen, icon,ads,) online

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Internet Data For All Network / Prestashop Spin And Win Email Subscription Popup Addon By Knowband / UI / UX Developer Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.