Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:32 PM

Hack Your Career And Lifesytle. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Hack Your Career And Lifesytle. (373 Views)

Hack Your Life: 5 Tech Hacks That Will Simplify Your Daily Routine / Add This To Your Career And Insulate Yourself From Unemployment. / Are You Having A Career Or A Job? Difference Between A Career And A Job. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hack Your Career And Lifesytle. by wakandanation(f): 5:04pm On May 26, 2018
HACKING YOUR LIFESTYLE!

Back in the day, I had a friend who loved to travel. As in... she set a goal to make international trips at least 4 times a year.

We (poor people) used to see her as a 'money miss road', but when I got to really know her, I realised she wasn't even rich, just DETERMINED to acquire specific experiences.

She would scrounge and live as cheaply as possible in order save up for her trips.

I was able to understand her approach a lot more when I started studying Personal Development.

If you've been surrounded by lack and scarcity all your life, it can be hard for the mind to accept prosperity when it eventually comes.

Sometimes, you have to subliminally hack your mindset and belief systems.

YOU DON'T NEED A LOT OF MONEY TO DO THIS!

See ehn... The Nigerian version of poverty is sick. It leaves many people open and exposed to abuse by the bastards of this world.

Some people have suffered so much that it can feel unreal for a well dressed person to address them politely, "Welcome, sir." or "Have a nice day, ma'am" or even "What would you like?"

At least once a week or month (depending on your wallet), go to Four Points by Sheraton, Eko Hotel or Raddisson Blu Hotel with a budget of 12k.

7k for the lunch buffet and approx. 5k for an Uber/Taxify ride depending on where you live.

Dress like a million bucks, get your face beat and absorb the feeling of being chauffeured as a 'madam' around the city. Eez your money.

Enjoy the feeling of being driven to the lobby, not the hotel gate oh... the very lobby where the uniformed bellboys smile like they're happy to see you.

Smile back as they say, "Welcome to Radisson Blu, ma'am".

Even though you know your way, do like say you miss road. Go to the reception and ask them where the restaurant is. I'm adding this so you get to talk to people who are OBLIGATED AND TRAINED to be nice to you.

Get to the restaurant and REQUEST a table with a perfect view. Then go to the buffet and EXERCISE YOUR POWER TO CHOOSE.

Get back to your table and eat the delicious food slowly, not in a hurry. There's no scarcity here.

You belong here.

When you get back home, your mind will begin to change.

The experience itself will not make you rich, but your self esteem will greatly improve.

When your self esteem improves, you begin to feel like you deserve more.

When you feel like you deserve more, you get more confident and creative on how to get more.

Your mind will be stimulated to imagine more creative product ideas and monetization streams. You'll start calling up important people who can help make this happen for you.

Do 'money miss road things' at least once a week/month.

- Go to a stage play.

- Come together with friends and rent a private beach house for a day.

- Breeze into a coffee shop just to enjoy the scents and exceptional quality of service.

With these experiences, you'll go to bed with high quality images and dream in colour.

You'll wake up with better quality ideas and matching levels of courage.

=========

Na so I take make my 1st million.

This was the real reason I paid to attend Steve Harris's MBT event in 2014. It wasn't really for the information per se.

I heard it was holding at Protea Hotels, plus I wanted to be in a room where everyone was talking about millions continually.

After that event, my mind had shifted.

33 days later, an opportunity came that I would normally charge 80k for, but I wasn't the same guy. Courage and creativity emerged from a reserve I never knew existed.

What was shyness again?

I carried myself and made my pitch like an Omo Baba Olowo.

I charged 3 million. They paid.

=========

See, regardless of your background it is possible to enjoy the best things of this world in your lifetime, but your old conditioning will attempt to play tricks on you to hold you back.

Play tricks on your mind too.

HACK YOUR MIND.

- John Obidi.
http://wakanda.ng/hacking-career-lifestyle/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hack Your Career And Lifesytle. by wakandanation(f): 5:06pm On May 26, 2018
Lalasticlala, 1forall, CrazyMan you'll need to see this!

(1) (Reply)

NEW TECH STARTUP –alketetecture.com: The African Architect’s Meeting Point / Start Your Career In A Multinational Company GE / Train Nigeria Learn Nigeria : Fow World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.