Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,811 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 PM

Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin (1083 Views)

Funbact A On Skin / Botcho Cream For Bigger Butt / Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by blogfornigeria(m): 5:35pm On May 26, 2018
I know this is awkward question but my friend
bought a cream and want to know the best way to use it so it can WOrk well....

In the morning after bathing or night? Etc..
Re: Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by Nobody: 5:38pm On May 26, 2018
Which man is concerned about rubbing cream? Hian

If na only me, people wey dey produce cream go hear am
Re: Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by nobilis: 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
blogfornigeria:
I know this is awkward question but my friend
bought a cream and want to know the best way to use it so it can WOrk well....

In the morning after bathing or night? Etc..

It depends on the cream and what he/she wants to achieve with it.
Re: Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by nobilis: 6:12pm On May 26, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Which man is concerned about rubbing cream? Hian

If na only me, people wey dey produce cream go hear am

If you don't use cream, there are people who do.

You clearly saw the title to the post.
You know you have nothing to contribute yet you just came to comment to show us that you don't rub cream and that factories that produce cream will fold if it's only your kind of person exists in the world.

Now that you've told us you don't rub cream, are you happy with yourself?

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by Ytea(f): 6:41pm On May 26, 2018
For maximum effect, it is advisable to rub the body with cream immediately after bathe, when the body is moist, the pores of the body are most likely open after bathe. It is important to get the body cream that suits one's skin type.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by mycare(m): 3:54pm On May 27, 2018
Ytea:
For maximum effect, it is advisable to rub the body with cream immediately after bathe, when the body is moist, the pores of the body are most likely open after bathe. It is important to get the body cream that suits one's skin type.
Whaoo
Are you a dermatologist�
Re: Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by Ytea(f): 4:08pm On May 27, 2018
mycare:
Whaoo Are you a dermatologist�
grin No, just a dermatologist wannabe.

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by mycare(m): 12:40pm On May 28, 2018
Ytea:
grin No, just a dermatologist wannabe.
Corect lady cool
I want to learn also cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by Ytea(f): 8:59pm On May 28, 2018
mycare:
Corect lady cool I want to learn also cheesy
Good. When you learn, you'll teach me.
Re: Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by Dmskinsolution(f): 3:51pm On May 29, 2018
There are many way to make your product work fast 1. Try as much as possible to exfoliate at least 2 weeks before starting that lotion, you can use a good scrub or exfoliating soap like asantee papaya or k brother. U use it 3 times a week and moisturize for 2 weeks after 2 weeks then start your lightening lotion
2. You can also make your lightening product effective by applying your lightening lotion only at nyt and on moist skin.it helps product penetrate Better.. Try as much as possible to sleep in a cold room, or Ac fitted room. If you dnt av Ac then try and avoid wearing thick cloths. Like me I always sleep naked if there's no ac or fan on. It allow my skin to absorb fresh air which enables my product works fast.. Heat & lightening creams don't go together. If you do this 2 simple tips.. I assure you.. You lotion will work fast and you will av a smooth, flawless skin.. Try it and thank me.. There are more tips on that.. Whatsap me for more detail tip ( +234) 08091338478

1 Like

Re: Please How Do You Use Cream For Maximum Effect On Skin by mycare(m): 8:56pm On May 29, 2018
Ytea:
Good. When you learn, you'll teach me.
Lol... I hope to learn from you

(1) (Reply)

Check Out These Beautiful Shoes And Bags For Sale (free delivery) / Men Quality Shoe / Talented People Should Join Www.talenthunt.ning.com To Achieve Their Aims.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.