Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,490 members, 7,823,150 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Frustrated With Glo - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Frustrated With Glo (487 Views)

What's Wrong With GLO Network Today!?! / How Can I Browse With Glo Flexi? / I Was So Pissed With Glo Network Until l Tried Their 4G Lte(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Frustrated With Glo by akeentech(m): 5:55pm On May 26, 2018
Anytime I active my Glo Sim for data connection the network service will disappear but when connect with other SIM Glo service will appear back.

I have a lot of data on the Sim which will expire soon. This problem started few days back. Glo should refund my data.

Anybody experiencing the same problem?

Re: Frustrated With Glo by Bilabong(m): 6:00pm On May 26, 2018
Change shop na...

Glo will measure big data for you like agbada but will give u network as small as boxer material.
Re: Frustrated With Glo by Xionez(m): 6:21pm On May 26, 2018
Imagine!
Does it mean that Glo only has GPRS in your area and not even 3G?
In an age where countries are already switching off their EDGE service to repurpose the frequency for LTE-A.

Na wa o!
Re: Frustrated With Glo by Nobody: 9:55pm On May 26, 2018
Sorry op that network is terrible.
Once my data get exhausted, the gprs in my phone disappears. When I buy data to reconnect, I have to boot my phone twice before network comes on. Other network don't exhibit this except Glo on my phone.
Re: Frustrated With Glo by akeentech(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2018
Bilabong:
Change shop na...

Glo will measure big data for you like agbada but will give u network as small as boxer material.

It wasn't like that before, it started few days ago

(1) (Reply)

Truthify App Uses AI To Detect Your Emotions While Watching A Video / All The Things Apple Could Do With The 1 Trillion Dollars They Are Worth. / You Can Now Enjoy 100% Double Data Offer From Mtn When You Buy Any Itel Smartpho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.