Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,380 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:09 PM

20 KASU Students Get OCP Africa Scholarship Award Worth N5m - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 20 KASU Students Get OCP Africa Scholarship Award Worth N5m (309 Views)

Amaka In Police Net After Man Transferred N5M Into Her Account / Police Release Photos Of Offa Bank Robbers. Offer N5M Reward For Information / Man Kidnaps His Cousin, Kills Him After Demanding N5m Ransom (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

20 KASU Students Get OCP Africa Scholarship Award Worth N5m by Mrakeli: 6:43pm On May 26, 2018
As part of efforts to support the educational sector in Kaduna state, an organisation, OCP Africa has awarded scholarship to twenty (20) students of agric department of Kaduna State University (KASU) with other library equipments amounting to five million naira through its scholarship scheme. At the presentation of the cheques to the 20 beneficiaries, the Country Manager/ Deputy Managing Director OCP, Mr. Caleb Usoh said that the aim of the scholarship is to build the knowledge based and capacity of the students. ” OPC is an agricultural based company that has continuously working in partnership with the Kaduna State Government on how to boost the agricultural sector of the state”, Caleb said. According to him, no fewer than five thousand farmers have benefited from OCP intervention called agric booster in the state. “What we are doing here today is part of the programmes structured by OCP to build capacity of the younger generation. “Unlike what is common in our society,but I can tell you that all the beneficiaries of this scholarship award were selected on merit”, the Country Director emphasized. He assure that the beneficiaries shall be supported throughout thier academic pursuit. One of the beneficiaries, a 500 level student of agric department, Igboba Queenth lauded the gesture of the company for coming to thier aid at a period like this. ” The One hundred thousand naira cheque that I have received today has boosted my morale and the money will go for my project”, she said. Earlier the Vice Chancellor of KASU, Prof. Muhammad Tanko commended the OCP and called on the beneficiaries to make judicious use of the opportunity given them to secure a better future through their academics.

http://www.akelicious.net/2018/05/20-kasu-students-get-ocp-africa.html

(1) (Reply)

Russia 2018 / Man Sets Neighbour Ablaze For Wooing His Fiancée / REASON Behind The Recent Attack By Fulani Herdsmen In Plateu State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.