Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,027 members, 7,821,564 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab (13770 Views)

Top 15 Interview Questions And Answers That Candidates Fails During Interviews / Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab / Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Nobody: 7:52am On May 27, 2018
mfm04622:

Instruction is to answer only ONE paper, the English one. Even if 100 papers are listed there, what is candidates' business with them when the instruction is to attempt only the English one in 45 minutes?
Then,why putting the irrelevant papers in the first place?

3 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by talktrue1(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2018
Why should they put Arabic when they want the candidates to answer English

3 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by kevoh(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2018
Too many BMCs on social media these days! grin grin 2019 election is truly around the corner!
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by timothydare(m): 7:56am On May 27, 2018
i was shocked my self wen i saw Arabic

3 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by timothydare(m): 7:58am On May 27, 2018
fear catch me wen i c Arabic. nt funny o

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by CircleOfWilis: 8:10am On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Why was Arabic included then? Why didn't the software add the other 28 subjects on its site.

This new plot will be resisted by all and sundry.
biology and chemistry should come above english not A to E

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by NATIONALPASTOR: 8:21am On May 27, 2018
My younger who went for the job confirmed it.

This was the way people in the South were doubting when the Fulani herdsmen terrorists killings initially but today it has come to stay.....

Christians are simply too dull and blind to see. No wonder they are easily deceived by some morrons.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by contigiency(m): 8:22am On May 27, 2018
It's obvious that those who are shouting that there is an agenda to islamise the country are actually the ones doing all these just to cause political and religious tension. Let them go ahead but they should also know that their children equally need a peaceful country to grow just as they had before they chose to set it ablaze.
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Moukandjo: 8:25am On May 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:
JAMB don't bother only Igbos and PDP members believe this kind of news

Arabic ko,German ni

I'm telling you, bro! The unintelligence of these guys is baffling! They're always paranoid about every little thing! They're just plain morons!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by MPESA(m): 8:25am On May 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Arabic ko,German ni
Their is no fire without a smoke, so some how might be true bro.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Nobody: 8:26am On May 27, 2018
If you think islamization of Nigeria is imaginary then you are as dumb as Buhari and your mental faculty is functioning below capacity.

Why Arabic when Nigeria is a secular country?

3 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Daggash98: 8:28am On May 27, 2018
But, he mentioned arabic. Why that? Why cant hebrew language be included? JAMB will jam itself one if such nonsesense is included in other coming exams. The fanatic registrar should mind himself of such acts capable of instigating unfriendly situations in the country.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by front5line: 8:28am On May 27, 2018
I do not have to be told this before knowing the bigoted hate filled Igbo that made the claim was lying.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Moukandjo: 8:31am On May 27, 2018
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Nobody: 8:34am On May 27, 2018
NOETHNICITY:
If Nigerian Christians re not dumb how can someone believe in this age and time that someone can Islamise the country
Till date they are yet to tell us how the country can be islamised

if you cant see the signs around you, my brother its safe to say you are the dumb one...
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Moukandjo: 8:36am On May 27, 2018
talktrue1:
Why should they put Arabic when they want the candidates to answer English

Why did they put Agric when they wanted candidates to answer only English?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by jamace(m): 8:38am On May 27, 2018
Nasa28:

This is not issue of PDP or APC. The question is, what is Arabic doing there?
Exactly.

Alphabetically, "Accounting" comes before "Arabic". Why is "Accounting" not there?
No smoke without fire o, my people.

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by overall90: 8:39am On May 27, 2018
This explanation is very watery and doesn't make sense at all.
why four subjects when the exam is meant to be only on one paper.
the truth is that this people are up to something.
what I think is going to happen is that some northerners who are very proficient in Arabic are going to answer the Arabic question and they will be assessed and scored on it.
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Integrafamoo: 8:40am On May 27, 2018
Part B 40-questions was named as Arabic. I saw same during federal govt scholarship exam at jamb office. I wasted 20mins thinking about what to do.
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Nobody: 8:46am On May 27, 2018
The rumors are not entirely untrue. Candidates saw Arabic questions and became apprehensive going by what has been going on in Nigeria especially in Buharis government. No more trust

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by overall90: 8:56am On May 27, 2018
Takeproft:
The rumors are not entirely untrue. Candidates saw Arabic questions and became apprehensive going by what has been going on in Nigeria especially in Buharis government. No more trust

I don't understand why people are calling this RUMOR.
candidates who sat for the exam came out and were narrating what they saw and people who were no where near the exam venue are calling it rumor.
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by bareal(m): 9:24am On May 27, 2018
It wasn't a rumour oh.... Na confusion gallor that day oh.

Why caused such confusion when the other subjects were unnecessary?

1 Like

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Okoroawusa: 9:30am On May 27, 2018
CarlosTheJackal:
Onye Hausa. O gaghi adiri GI mma.

You think your brain cells are not collapsing with your love for lies and hate
Onye Cotonou. Kitikpa rachagi anya

You think your brain cells are not collapsing with your love for lies and hate
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 9:33am On May 27, 2018
Where on earth does Arts comes before Arabic in Alphabetical order?
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Okoroawusa: 9:51am On May 27, 2018
Please I ve some questions?

Is everyone who speaks English a Christian?

Is everyone who speaks Arabic a Muslim?

Are they Christians whose ethnic language is Arabic?

Is there an English Qur'an?

Is there an Arabic Bible?

Are there Muslims who cannot read and write Arabic?

Are they Christians who cannot read and write English?

If the Muslims r trying to "islamize" Nigeria, is anything wrong if the Christians try to "Christianize" Nigeria?

Because when you cry foul everytime it means that you don't believe in the power of your religion to convert anyone

LONG LIVE NIGERIA!
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by diamond88: 9:55am On May 27, 2018
This country should divide if that's what they want.
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Crankshaft: 9:58am On May 27, 2018
CLASSMAN:

Dr. Fabian explained: “Alphabetically, Arts comes first, followed by Arabic, then Agric, and then English.
Is this not what candidates are complaining of

Pls ask the Dr. why would Arts come before Arabic if Alphabetical?
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Bundaweber: 10:33am On May 27, 2018
Okoroawusa:

Arabic ko,German ni

I would not have believed about the Arabic questions were it not that our tenant participated in the exams and told us it was true. I believe that JAMB is just attempting damage control.
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Bundaweber: 10:33am On May 27, 2018
Felixalex:
The way falsehood spreads in Nigeria ehn.

The annoying thing is how it would spread further at beer parlours, ogogoro joints, market stands by people who have no business writing the exam..

The mind of an average Nigerian is easily corrupted (by good and evil) that's why there's so much hate amongst us inter-tribally, inter-religiously. That is also why we focus more on prayers than coming up with creative innovations.

sad sad

I would not have believed about the Arabic questions were it not that our tenant participated in the exams and told us it was true. I believe that JAMB is just attempting damage control.

2 Likes

Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by Automatic3444(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2018
transmission ehh transmission ehh for the to transmission to further transform the transmission into every criminal the transmission to transmit the transmission sorry sir ehhhh to the sorry'sir
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by InHim4Him(m): 10:57am On May 27, 2018
Why encourage the confusion? If you want one paper written, why push 4?

Alphabetical order? Since when did Arabic come before Agric in the alphabetical order?

APC and lying confusion!
Re: Police Recruitment 2018: JAMB Reacts To Claim That Candidates Wrote Exam In Arab by DeOTR: 11:12am On May 27, 2018
So why are Buhari thugs still calling the allegation a rumor. A JAMB officer just confirmed it. Participants actually saw Arabic. That's a fact.
The reason why JAMB decided to include dummy subjects when they could have just left them out, is baffling.
It's a fact that anyone that answered the Arabic questions would be assessed on that. It's a deliberate attempt and it's not random. Those who are supposed to answer Arabic know themselves and done so already. If you know, you know. This is Nigeria.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Apply For Subsea 7 Graduate Engineer Training Let Meet Here / TITAN IT Recruiting For MTN Customer Care In Ketu / Stanbic IBTC Bank Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.