Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses (11685 Views)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Chooses His Favourite Team Of All Time / Army Team Loses Football Match In Kaduna As Violence Breaks Out. Photos / Favourite Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by Gbajabiamila1: 4:27pm On May 27, 2018
My friend needs this.
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by Chukazu: 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
Simple: just be a passive supporter not a " die hard"

If a Liverpool fan is Killin himself over lose in champions league, I wonder what an AC Milan fan like us would do when am not even sure of EUROPA slot wink

2 Likes

Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by Jirate(m): 4:28pm On May 27, 2018
OP, You No Know How Far, You No Know Say People Play Bet, Na The Bet Dey Pain......

Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by enemyofprogress: 4:33pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:
Eya! E dey pepper flesh.
hello, were you the one I sawed last night?
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by gentlegenius(m): 4:36pm On May 27, 2018
Robbin7:
OP this is specially dedicated to all Liverpool fans
I think you are right... I am not a Liverpool fan but I feel for them yesterday. Madrid wouldn't have won so easily if not for the injury to Salah and the way Judas isKarius betrayed Liverpool... The luckiest club in the world won.
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by SoapQueen(f): 4:37pm On May 27, 2018
enemyofprogress:
hello, were you the one I sawed last night?

Stop being an irritant, okay?

Get yourself a decent hustle and stop trolling me!

There are a plethora of decent activities to get involved in. Leave me alone!
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by enemyofprogress: 4:40pm On May 27, 2018
SoapQueen:

Stop being an irritant, okay?

Get yourself a decent hustle and stop trolling me!

There are a plethora of decent activities to get involved in. Leave me alone!
certainly you were the one I sawed. You were soooooooo sweet,but your price was damn too high grin grin
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by Hhenryy: 4:41pm On May 27, 2018
those tips don't work especially if you are a diehard fan. football has a kind of spirit... The last time I felt really bad and lost my appetite over a football match was when man utd broke Arsenal's unbeaten record in 2004... I wanted to eat before the match but the excitement of the clash made me leave my food. After the match, I couldn't eat anymore.....

I no longer attach much importance to football nowadays and I watch with an open mind, although I still get occasional upsets.
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by moscobabs(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
G
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by babatee1985(m): 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
What about tips to feel better when one game cut your #41m ticket? :'
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by kmaster007: 4:42pm On May 27, 2018
what else if your team didnt make it to top four. and you will b looking for another top team to join you make he no be like ur d only one no make am e.g
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by N0favors: 4:43pm On May 27, 2018
spartoo:
Some of us get devastated when our favourite team loses a match, football specifically. Yeah! I used to feel same way.. would even lose appetite until I had these thoughts;

1. It's not my father's property
2. The footballers don't even know me
3. The footballers get paid win or draw, but I don't get a dime
4. It's just a game: nobody died
5. Next season would be better

Recite these mantra each time your favorite team loses, club or country and trust me, you'd be fine.
for passionate fan like, these things can't work. No matter how I try to convince/deceive myself, it won't work until it naturally goes
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by N0favors: 4:48pm On May 27, 2018
Pes13:
I was devastated and almost couldn't eat when man united lost to Chelsea.

I stop following super eagles when they lost foolishly and didn't qualify for nations cup, my mood was ruined and for days I didn't get myself.

My heart is too precious.

Now, if any team do nonsense, it's just too unfollow them sharp sharp.

I hail arsenal fans
In 2008 when Chelsea lost to United, I had nightmares for more than a week. The complete game kept replaying in my head. Especially the parts Terry slipped and Anelka's miss. I was scared of sleeping or staying alone. One of my worst defeats as a Chelsea fan

3 Likes

Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by Emperormartin(m): 4:53pm On May 27, 2018
Chukazu:
Simple: just be a passive supporter not a " die hard"

If a Liverpool fan is Killin himself over lose in champions league, I wonder what an AC Milan fan like us would do when am not even sure of EUROPA slot wink
Forza Milan My brother....

1 Like

Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by Emperormartin(m): 4:57pm On May 27, 2018
Sometimes inviting ur gf can suffice
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by Nobody: 5:00pm On May 27, 2018
even as liverpool lost,they still have a reward as the runner's up.

check my signature and join fast to earn daily....
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by DBlackCeazer(m): 5:27pm On May 27, 2018
Robbin7:
and Barcelona fans, they wanted to see the greatest club lose.
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by igahdavid(m): 5:39pm On May 27, 2018
Or you just bet against your team.
If they win, you are happy.
If they lose, you win money

Win Win Situation

Abeg, I no dey bet oh
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by Powerexpert: 5:41pm On May 27, 2018
Just support one and when the other is winning, just switch. Na so I dey follow Arsenal before I no later send them again dey wait make Arsene comot. Same with super eagles. If u like u win, I support; u loose I laugh on.
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by joe17: 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
Jirate:
OP, You No Know How Far, You No Know Say People Play Bet, Na The Bet Dey Pain......
embarassed shocked

1 Like

Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by spartoo: 6:18pm On May 27, 2018
Afam4eva:
Take it out on one of their fans. Break a bottle on someone's head. Chelsea fans can relate.

E no reach like that na.
Go back to rule no 1
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by spartoo: 6:19pm On May 27, 2018
Robbin7:

I didn't mention anybody oo
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by spartoo: 6:20pm On May 27, 2018
bigstan11787:
I haf a bro who always support the winning team.and he has never had an heartbreak in football..I tink I mid to apply is method.
#jointhe winning team

Las Las oo
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by spartoo: 6:24pm On May 27, 2018
Ambitionsway:
kiss

grin

shocked

LOL those players would still eat, flex like nothing happened.

You sef think am na
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by spartoo: 6:25pm On May 27, 2018
nonen:
Nice, but not when the winning team won by fraud fron the referee and cheating by the players

Call it what you may, a win is a win
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by spartoo: 6:26pm On May 27, 2018
MrCuteking:

Liverpool fan spotted.

You wrong. I'm a Man U fan
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by jibs4lv(m): 8:24pm On May 27, 2018
I am looking for a sister.... kiss
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by Ambitionsway: 8:45pm On May 27, 2018
spartoo:

You sef think am na

Yes o boss. Na we dey kill ourselves 4 here.
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by MrBONE2(m): 9:06pm On May 27, 2018
spartoo:
Some of us get devastated when our favourite team loses a match, football specifically. Yeah! I used to feel same way.. would even lose appetite until I had these thoughts;

1. It's not my father's property
2. The footballers don't even know me
3. The footballers get paid win or draw, but I don't get a dime
4. It's just a game: nobody died
5. Next season would be better

Recite these mantra each time your favorite team loses, club or country and trust me, you'd be fine.

I do get better when i avenge my team through FootBall game on my pc grin

That is what i did yesterday when Real Madrid Guwarad my team Liverpool,in the game played on Pc Liverpool by 6 - 0, while Ramos recieve Redcard grin and was send out of the game
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by spartoo: 9:26pm On May 27, 2018
MrBONE2:

I do get better when i avenge my team through FootBall game on my pc grin

That is what i did yesterday when Real Madrid Guwarad my team Liverpool,in the game played on Pc Liverpool by 6 - 0, while Ramos recieve Redcard grin and was send out of the game

Lol. Anything to feel good
Re: Tips To Feel Better When Your Favourite Team Loses by chukzyfcbb: 9:36pm On May 27, 2018
these ones ma rubbish for true core fans.

When toress scored that final goal against barca in the UCL that killed all hope of qualifications. I was so close to smashing the glass cup I had on my hand on a wall.

I went home feeling dejected, sad didn't talk to my girl for 3days (caused a rift tho)wink

Football to me is more than just win or lose, the passion behind it is very intense.
Not to talk about Barcelona. Its not called Mes que in club for no reason smiley Its a movt!

The only thing uniting people together even enemies is football

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Birmingham 2022: Laidi Taiwo Claims Silver In Women's Weightlifting Event / CAF Invites Akpabio And Uduaghan To AFCON Final. / Rangers Vs ASCK: Ugwuanyi Gives Rangers' Fans Free Entry Into The Stadium

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.