Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of My Cute Brother And His Wife To Be. Rate Them Guys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of My Cute Brother And His Wife To Be. Rate Them Guys (507 Views)

Man Dies In Car Accident In Asaba, Three Days After His Wedding (Photos) / My Brother And I Killed A Huge Python In Kogi State / An Immigration Officer Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of My Cute Brother And His Wife To Be. Rate Them Guys by GoldSomy: 9:55pm On May 26, 2018
Below are stunning Pre-wedding photos of my brother, Chidi and his fiancee Ugochi.

Please wish them love and pray for them.
Date: June 9, 2018
Venue: St Mary's Catholic Church Trans-Ekulu Enugu.

#MawaJr2018

Admin Please help and move to front page for me on their behalf...

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of My Cute Brother And His Wife To Be. Rate Them Guys by satelliteDISH(m): 10:01pm On May 26, 2018
Wishing you a blissful marriage in the future

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of My Cute Brother And His Wife To Be. Rate Them Guys by GoldSomy: 10:08pm On May 26, 2018
satelliteDISH:
Wishing you a blissful marriage in the future

Thanks dear
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of My Cute Brother And His Wife To Be. Rate Them Guys by Yusuf4: 10:22pm On May 26, 2018
Nice one

Congrats to them

Ibos girls can fine shaaa....
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of My Cute Brother And His Wife To Be. Rate Them Guys by decatalyst(m): 10:28pm On May 26, 2018
Are they competing with anyone? Why rate them?

If honestly rate them -2/10 because of the kind of sneaker ur brother put on and the wide divide between the beautiful lady's teeth, u will say I am wicked. grin

I wish them a blissful union.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of My Cute Brother And His Wife To Be. Rate Them Guys by biafraisdead(m): 10:35pm On May 26, 2018
GoldSomy:
Below are stunning Pre-wedding photos of my brother, Chidi and his fiancee Ugochi.

Please wish them love and pray for them.
Date: June 9, 2018
Venue: St Mary's Catholic Church Trans-Ekulu Enugu.

#MawaJr2018

Admin Please help and move to front page for me on their behalf...
them never marry them come dey kiss! na im be say them go don fucck be that na and u know say fucck before marriage is not good. By the way why did u bring their pics to nairaland? abi u want make that other girl wey ur brother break her heart use otumakpo scatter everything using their pictures as a point of contact.
Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of My Cute Brother And His Wife To Be. Rate Them Guys by Tallesty1(m): 10:38pm On May 26, 2018
This marriage will last till they're both very old since they're africans, nigerians, have buhari as a president and still support arsenal. They've been through a lot.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pre-wedding Photos Of My Cute Brother And His Wife To Be. Rate Them Guys by Yusuf4: 9:08am On May 27, 2018
biafraisdead:

them never marry them come dey kiss! na im be say them go don fucck be that na and u know say fucck before marriage is not good. By the way why did u bring their pics to nairaland? abi u want make that other girl wey ur brother break her heart use otumakpo scatter everything using their pictures as a point of contact.

Is like the girl is even pregnant gaahh.

Let me come and be going sha...

(1) (Reply)

Woman Falls From Sky In Sapelle / Corpse Laying On The Road In Oil Mill,rivers State / I Need A Shop/office Space To Rent In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.