Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

EXPOSED: How 8% Of The World's Top Traders Take 90% Of The Profits - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EXPOSED: How 8% Of The World's Top Traders Take 90% Of The Profits (738 Views)

After Raising Hopes, Naira Depreciates Against The Dollar By 5.8% In April / 12590+ PLR Products Which You Can Resell And Keep 100% Of The Profits. / Breaking : Price Of Kerosene Up 10.8% As Cooking Gas Drops (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

EXPOSED: How 8% Of The World's Top Traders Take 90% Of The Profits by Rabomeo(m): 10:10pm On May 26, 2018
Dear Friend,

I used to lose woefully day-trading cryptocurrencies.

=N=50,000 here, =N=30,000 there, =N=70,000 on yet another trade, and before you know it, half a million is gone down the drain.

Never to be recovered again.

Don't get me wrong, I didn't lose all the time. Sometimes I made money, but I lost money far more than I made it.

My name is Jonathan Melody and if you want to make money every single day trading cryptocurrencies, then...

[center]This Will Be The Most Important Message You Will Ever Read This Year
Here's why.[/center]

Because by the time you're done, you will have learnt two things that can change your finances

1. You will learn how I went from a start newbie in the work of cryptos, to losing money to then start making a lot of it using a formular I stumbled upon.

What's the formular? I thought you'd never ask because that is the second thing I'll be telling you about.

2. You will learn the "secret weapon" used by 8% of the World's top cryptocurrency traders to take 90% of the profits available in the market, everyday.

But first, my story.

So sometime in late 2015, I ran into a post by one of my Facebook friends. He was talking about Bitcoin and how it’ was going to change the world and how you can make so much money from it.

"Bitcoin?" I thought. "What the hell is Bitcoin?"

So I went online and started researching and what I saw..

BLEW MY MIND

You see, I was already making good money with freelancing and doing mini-importation e-com business but the truth was I was getting fed up.

I was tired of impatient clients, who gave me little to no time to myself as I spent the most part of my day designing graphics and attending to questions and requests.

I was looking for something else to do, without stress, with low risk and which could make me huge money, as I didn’t want to spend my days just sitting in front of a computer creating designs.

So I went looking online for more information on this bitcoin thing.

I watched videos on YouTube and read articles and what I found were people posting videos or articles of how much they are making from mining bitcoin, investing in one program or the other that promises a certain percentage daily or from bitcoin faucets.

And in truth, it seemed like such a thing never existed until I saw that post on Facebook and discovered Bitcoin.

For me, it was perfect, just came at the right time, so I jumped right in.

I quickly set up accounts on some of the sites referred on the articles and videos I watched. One of these websites was a cloud mining site. One month later, the site was declared a scam and my first $1000 investment was gone.

I was losing money instead of making it.

It was scary as hell.

I tried again and started buying some coins other than Bitcoin and pretty quickly started seeing some gains. I was encouraged by this so I basically emptied my savings account and put everything into cryptos.

AND THAT WAS WHEN ANOTHER SIGN OF TROUBLE STARTED

First, I had to go over to Reddit, Facebook groups, and YouTube to get recommendations about which cryptos to buy.And everybody would shout, when you buy, "HODL!

What that meant was I had to keep the coins I bought for weeks, sometimes months, before I could sell them for profits.

I started discovering that this wasn't working.

In fact, it doesn't work, unless you have a huge amount of money you're not going to be needing anytime soon. Because think about it, if all you have to trade crypto is say for example =N=100,000 and you buy crypto "X" with it, you may have to wait sometimes 2 months, 3 months and sometimes even up to a year in order to see it double in value so that you can sell it at a huge profit.

BUT HERE IS SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE NOTICED

Every day different coins go up and down in price, sometimes 2%, 5%, 10% or more.

If you simply bought 5 of such coins and each coins gives you 5% profit daily, you will have increased your money by 25% every day. That means your money increased by one quarter.

And that's not all. You will still have your initial investment with you which you can convert to cash anytime you want.

Isn't that far better than putting all your money into one coin and waiting for the next 7 months, praying to God for a miracle so that it increases it's value by 100%? Something that may never happen?

That sounded to me like a better plan. So that's what I decided to do.

THERE WAS ONLY ONE PROBLEM

I didn't know which coin to buy and sell daily for rofits.

When you look online what you find are; either people who have no clue what they are talking about or fraudsters who are looking to bait you to buying the wrong coin so that they can sell their own stash and make money.

During those times of searching for how to make money from bitcoin and cryptocurrencies, I had joined a bunch of marketing crypto gurus email lists.

So I was getting hit by offers every goddamn day. Three things were 100% certain back then:

I was making no money.
I had to wait for months for my crypto investments to "mature"
I will die one day, God forbid before my one HOLD coin increases in value
…and with the little bit of redundancy money I was making from freelancing as I no longer put in as much effort, I slowly realized I was going broke.

In desperation, I even paid to join a pump and dump group and it was one of the most terrible decisions I had made all my life.

I lost all my trades because it was either I was late to get in or the trade went the wrong way and everybody lost money.

I was spinning my wheels, losing more than I was making. I felt like blowing my brains out at times.

But I knew there were successful guys who made money every day trading.

What did they have that I didn't?

Why were they making money and I wasn't?

Well I found out soon enough.

One day I stumbled on an article which declared...

Only 8% truly make money from cryptocurrencies. They know the keys that open the doors to cryptocurrency riches”

Meaning, they have mastered and understand what it takes to be profitable in cryptocurrencies.

The article went on to explain that 92% of traders in the market were opportunity seekers who would only ever lose money and never make any significant money.

I realised I was an “opportunity seeker” and the only way I would make any significant money trading was to figure out what the successful traders were doing and copy them.

That was when I ran into Larry and Fred (Not their real names)

I had done some freelance work for them and they told me about a private community where I could learn everything about trading and profiting from cryptocurrency everyday.

This community is called the "3% Mastermind".

When I joined, I was stunned when I saw how much money these guys where making daily.

One thing I discovered quickly about them was, they are very secretive about what they do. They do not post about it on Facebook or Twitter. They do not care about Reddit or Google.

They simply reached their worldwide contacts in the crypto space, and use analyzed data to place their trades.

Most times, they spend a maximum of 4 hours only each day.

Just look at the charts, crosscheck with their data, place trades, and PROFIT.

These guys were operating completely differently to others in the market.

They understand fundamental and technical analysis like it is on the back of their hand

They are able to control what they get involved in.

They have a strategy they follow religiously.

They know how to minimize their risks so as to maximize their profits.

They always knew how to get crypto coins at discounted prices when everyone else bought at high prices.

Before they buy any coin, they run it through series of analysis - technical analysis and fundamental analysis.

They understands what time frames are and what market cycles are and how they impact the price of a coin.

Their attention is selective and focused. They value their time.​

I remember, one of them telling me; "We really don't allow anyone into our circle but you're a great guy."

Hanging around them and watching them do their thing, gave me deep insight into their system which they called...

The Profit Pulling Trading formula

And when I started to copy them and using their strategies and secrets, I experienced a positive change, almost instantly.

I started learning about fundamental analysis, technical analysis, and market cycles, I began to understand what actually drives the market, what makes people sell when they should be buying, and buy when they should be selling.

I learnt how to use indicators to trade and the exponential moving average was one of the first indicators I mastered..

But most importantly,

I Started Making Money.

For example, I made =N=113,000 from 2 trades in one day!

Imagine making that every single day.

With the knowledge and strategies I was able to further develop on my own, I was able to increase my portfolio by 300% in less than 2 weeks and over 800% within 3 months.

I have taught others to do same. And the results they got were amazing (if even a little unexpected by some)

So I thought to myself, why not teach others to do same?

If you're interested in learning how to make money from the crypto markets EVERYDAY, I want to show you how.

If you believe as I do, that the whole HODL (Hold On For Dear Life) strategy is for people who have millions to invest, this is for you.

If you do not have the patience to invest today and wait 11 months for a 200% return that may never happen, this is for you.

I want to show you how I siphon off profits from the markets every day and how you can do the same thing too,

I want to share with you what in my opinion could be the most exciting and powerful market forecasting method ever conceived.

I have created a free training that explains the entire Profit-Pulling trading formula which you can watch or read immediately, like right now.

To gain access, click the link below

Larry and Fred showed me the way. I want to do the same for you.

Don't wait. click the link to start now and join the 8%.

===>>>http:///tradecript
Re: EXPOSED: How 8% Of The World's Top Traders Take 90% Of The Profits by Rabomeo(m): 12:14pm On May 27, 2018
Anyone Can Do It
Re: EXPOSED: How 8% Of The World's Top Traders Take 90% Of The Profits by monnaky: 10:40pm On Dec 14, 2018
That link is not working bro!

(1) (Reply)

The First 25,000 Sign Ups Receive $300 Each / Earn N1000 Referring People To Sell Their Device To Webuy!!! / How To Start And Run A Successful NGO In Nigeria From Idea To Execution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.