Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car (57395 Views)

Portable Wears Matching Outfit With His Wife To Celebrate Her On Her Birthday / Hushpuppi Rocks Matching Outfit With His G-Wagon / Adunni Ade Rocks Matching Outfit With Her Children As They Step Out In Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 5:35am On May 27, 2018
Where baba see money buy this Bentley?

I dey suspect this bros

1 Like

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:37am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Nigerian men and potbelly are like 5&6. Age gracefully ohhhhh!

His is even pardonable. Some men even before they turn 30 look like pregnant men.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by ICEMAN(m): 5:39am On May 27, 2018
Like most of the Bentleys you see in Nigeria,it's a 2006 model. They are cheap now.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by MENTORCH(m): 6:00am On May 27, 2018
ICEMAN:
Like most of the Bentleys you see in Nigeria,it's a 2006 model. They are cheap now.

Even if it’s a 2006, it can’t be less than 10million.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 6:01am On May 27, 2018
ICEMAN:
how cheap? this car is not less than £50000, is that what you call cheap? until you can afford to buy one i say it's not cheap!
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 6:03am On May 27, 2018
MENTORCH:

Even if it’s a 2006, it can’t be less than 10million.
exactly! and that's what he call cheap? grin cheap is when he can afford to buy one and if he can not then it's not cheap. that car is not less than £50000 and that's not cheap to me.

chai! some people with bad mouth. the spare parts alone is not cheap.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 6:12am On May 27, 2018
some people with their bad mouth, if he didn't buy a bentley they will say he is broke, he buys a bentley they say they suspect him of ritual grin

chai! you morons should make your bad minds up
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by lizliz: 6:23am On May 27, 2018
softwerk:
After watching too many money ritual movies of this dude, I just can't stop suspecting his source of wealth angry

I may be wrong though!
you are wrong
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by deaconbiggy(m): 6:27am On May 27, 2018
softwerk:
After watching too many money ritual movies of this dude, I just can't stop suspecting his source of wealth angry

I may be wrong though!

Biko sleep
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 6:39am On May 27, 2018
Afta all d Blood money movies, Izz a simpu Blood Money sturvz.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 6:41am On May 27, 2018
That's a V-8 Cadillac Continental
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Abudu2000(m): 6:42am On May 27, 2018
Lies from pit of ....... This guy dey use Camry muscle , him get porch money ni??

Porche is for big geez
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by afamaustin(m): 6:57am On May 27, 2018
dominique:
He resembles Dino in that photo
u get it
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by CDCEO001: 7:00am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Nigerian men and potbelly are like 5&6. Age gracefully ohhhhh!
Not more than Indians.... Lol.
I remember an Indian friend i med while working abroad, he told me he will be eating alot so he can have potbelly. He said in India when you have potbelly everyone respect you. It was funny the was he not said it.... Lol �

Meanwhile, Kanayo is looking good.
I think he get paid well in Prof Johnbull more than the Nollywood movies.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 7:00am On May 27, 2018
Budex40:
Afta all d Blood money movies, Izz a simpu Blood Money sturvz.

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 7:02am On May 27, 2018
Earthbound:
Where baba see money buy this Bentley?

I dey suspect this bros

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 7:03am On May 27, 2018
softwerk:

I may be wrong though!

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 7:04am On May 27, 2018
decatalyst:
RED usually fit him more grin

Even if this man hold a bible, I go still dey see am as a cultist, hardened hearted, and ritualist grin

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 7:05am On May 27, 2018
Omihanifa:
blood money king

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 7:06am On May 27, 2018
dtruth50:
Hmm i'm suspecting that stick

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 7:07am On May 27, 2018
aonag:
issa blood money something ooooo grin

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 7:08am On May 27, 2018
Kobicove:
I hope he did not do money ritual to get the money he used to buy this car grin

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 7:08am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Sorry, never knew pot belly was a moniker. grin
lol, u go mention potbelly for where he hide ooo
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by johnwell(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2018
kimbraa:
Sorry, never knew pot belly was a moniker. grin

Hahaha
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Aboguede(m): 7:11am On May 27, 2018
Bentley Continental gt. 2006 model 49,000 euros.

22.5 million naira cash

If you need one just two weeks I will make it ready

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Smarkie: 7:14am On May 27, 2018
professor johnbull, Barth Nwigwe, Eriwe agwuagwu
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by winterfell007(m): 7:18am On May 27, 2018
softwerk:

I may be wrong though!

babe Jesus!! I need to meet u and divine beauty. you are one i'm dreaming of. mehn! see sexual healing!!!
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Nobody: 7:19am On May 27, 2018

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by millionboi2: 7:22am On May 27, 2018
Tedpgrass:

Nice bentley

how much is d car.
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Diso60090(m): 7:37am On May 27, 2018
softwerk:

I may be wrong though!

How come you never suspected buhari before he was elected
Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Diso60090(m): 7:39am On May 27, 2018
CDCEO001:

Not more than Indians.... Lol.
I remember an Indian friend i med while working abroad, he told me he will be eating alot so he can have potbelly. He said in India when you have potbelly everyone respect you. It was funny the was he not said it.... Lol �

Meanwhile, Kanayo is looking good.
I think he get paid well in Prof Johnbull more than the Nollywood movies.

Re: PHOTO: Kanayo O Kanayo Rocks Matching Outfit With His Car by Diso60090(m): 7:42am On May 27, 2018
Aboguede:
Bentley Continental gt. 2006 model 49,000 euros.

22.5 million naira cash

If you need one just two weeks I will make it ready

Bring me one to be sure is a legit business come collect your money for EFCC office tomorrow morning by 9H30am .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid At Umaid Bhawan Palace In India After Wedding Show (Photos) / Queeneth Agbor: The Day My Igbo Boyfriend Slapped Me Becos I Kissed In Movie / 10 Nigeria's Famous Musicians Who Became Broke By NastyBrave2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.