Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics (83861 Views)

Wizkid, Johnboyega And Tiwa Savage Pose Backstage At 02arena / Wizkid Storms 02arena Stage Wearing Close to N3million Dress, Fans Reacts (photo / DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by obentenyson(m): 9:52am On May 27, 2018
Category1:
Sometimes I wonder how people enjoys this guy's live performance, coz his songs and voice sounds so shit to me
to answer your question, I will quote Immortal technique : " if you go platinum, it's got nothing to do with luck it just means that a million people are stupid as Bleep"... I guess that answers your question... 20,000 stupid people came to watch wizkid at O2... Millions of stupid fans out there made this artists who they are today... After all its not like wizkid passes any message in his songs... We just have stupid listeners and fans who waste their moneys attending stupid shows and buying useless songs..
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by olursolar23(m): 10:01am On May 27, 2018
kenzysmith:
Davido in person is down to earth. The so called rivalry with wizkid, the truth be told wizkid him self is the one pushing up the rivalry on a normal day davido no send am do ur tin make davido do his thing that was davido ideology, davido is fucking better than this proud dude, when he won the artist of the year 2016 he came late to collect the award and climb the stage alone, when davido won this year he came to the show early stayed till the last minutes of the show, davido father is rich but he is humble, wizkid u wey ur papa dey struggle u dey fucking proud wizkid who u help

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Toks2008(m): 10:41am On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:
grin

Truth be told, Davido is just jealous of Wizkid.

There is an element of jealousy,envy and hatred in every human towards another who makes success but we must meticulously suppress it and by so doing,we will have a loving heart and I guess that is what Davido just did.

Kudos to him.
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by chukxie(m): 10:43am On May 27, 2018
heendrix:

Lol urs to was also liked n shared

Yes! But it doesn't add any monetary benefits - something we all need especially in this era of 'Buharinomics'.
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by ikezudon(m): 10:49am On May 27, 2018
@wizkidayo is the bomb

sports fans see this abeg. crazy champions league night

https://billzonthestreets.com.ng/see-bizarre-uefa-champions-league-final-happenings/
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by madgoat(m): 10:51am On May 27, 2018
AshCoded:
datz good of u davido....

Like fr Davido

Share fr Wizkid

Mumu
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Kobicove(m): 11:16am On May 27, 2018
Anigreat:
grin

Truth be told, Davido is just jealous of Wizkid.

This childish comments had to stop in nairaland.

Na like and share you go chop?

I wonder o!
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by ogakizito(m): 11:20am On May 27, 2018
gypsey:
chai! see how you calculate the profit grin what about hardwork, expensis and his band members, his management team, Agent, publicist and dancers? will he not pay them? you greedy man! grin.

he still have to pay taxes to the UK government.

if person reason am only these ones fit make man change mind no do the show again
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Nobody: 11:26am On May 27, 2018
ogakizito:

if person reason am only these ones fit make man change mind no do the show again
True, but it's his job to perfom regardless of how poor the profit is, besides even if he ends up with just £50000 after expensis that will make him a millionaire in nigeria and £50000 isn't bad for just few hours perfomance, the show will also bring him more exposure globally.
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by nkul: 11:31am On May 27, 2018
see how all our Nigerian youths de abroad...Nigerian Government, una nor try o
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Neoteny(m): 11:39am On May 27, 2018
Khd95:
But if na national stadium now, u will see vacant space everywhere, cos Nigerians will be waiting for free tickets, or hoping to scale fence n use the backdoor to enter

Still mostly Nigerians in the 02 arena. Look closely at the crowd.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by DlawTECHY(m): 11:58am On May 27, 2018
kenzysmith:
Davido in person is down to earth. The so called rivalry with wizkid, the truth be told wizkid him self is the one pushing up the rivalry on a normal day davido no send am do ur tin make davido do his thing that was davido ideology, davido is fucking better than this proud dude, when he won the artist of the year 2016 he came late to collect the award and climb the stage alone, when davido won this year he came to the show early stayed till the last minutes of the show, davido father is rich but he is humble, wizkid u wey ur papa dey struggle u dey fucking proud wizkid who u help, this same wizkid came to perform in my school at ghana to be precise my girl friend I was dating for over six months guess what wizkid took my girlfriend away that night that how the relationship ended , my girlfriend came to me this next morning begging. Nothing happened that wizkid didn't touch her but I didn't accept her back wizkid is so disrespectful.
grin grin grin
The last part of your long epistle shows why you are so bitter about Wizkid

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by bigtt76(f): 12:00pm On May 27, 2018
Wonder what songs he performed there. Never liked any of his songs tho undecided

1 Like

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Godwin978(m): 12:15pm On May 27, 2018
chukxie:

You are on your own. Keep 'liking' and 'sharing'....
because Davido has more likes than wizkid share?
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Rashyd123(m): 12:35pm On May 27, 2018
One love keeps us together
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by SaintLorenzo(m): 12:41pm On May 27, 2018
nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Emilokoiyawon: 12:54pm On May 27, 2018
These Yorubas are too Amaka joor - what a tribe!
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by AshCoded(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2018
madgoat:

Mumu

according to ur username... u r really a madgoat
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by XaintJoel20: 2:05pm On May 27, 2018
kenzysmith:
Davido in person is down to earth. The so called rivalry with wizkid, the truth be told wizkid him self is the one pushing up the rivalry on a normal day davido no send am do ur tin make davido do his thing that was davido ideology, davido is fucking better than this proud dude, when he won the artist of the year 2016 he came late to collect the award and climb the stage alone, when davido won this year he came to the show early stayed till the last minutes of the show, davido father is rich but he is humble, wizkid u wey ur papa dey struggle u dey fucking proud wizkid who u help, this same wizkid came to perform in my school at ghana to be precise my girl friend I was dating for over six months guess what wizkid took my girlfriend away that night that how the relationship ended , my girlfriend came to me this next morning begging. Nothing happened that wizkid didn't touch her but I didn't accept her back wizkid is so disrespectful.

He took your girlfriend . Hmmmm.
Now I know where the hatred is coming from.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Gift101(m): 2:53pm On May 27, 2018
kenzysmith:

Go fvck Shatta Wale... Idiot
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Martin0(m): 4:16pm On May 27, 2018
gypsey:
na so my bro. how you tink say i take buy all those properties, anyway i just came back from holiday in naija for 5 weeks, i spent nearly 1milla just for food and drinks but i am not complaining though. and i have another holiday in August, september and december so i need money.

yeah Na so ,if man wan enjoy life, he need to get enough money for enjoymentgrin
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by sapeleboi(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2018
baba ni
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by adims96(m): 6:37pm On May 27, 2018
JustCalMeDBoss:
how much is d price of a ticket, if it's 100 pounds with a 20000 crowd, that's 2 million pounds. say he gets 50% of d total sum. guy just made N500 Millon in a night.

Make I hear say, it's up-to 100 pounds
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by ijebuloaded(m): 8:32pm On May 27, 2018
jcmaiah:

Name the websites

yu can message me via whatsapp 08132090729
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Nobody: 4:42am On May 28, 2018
gypsey:
chai! see how you calculate the profit grin what about hardwork, expensis and his band members, his management team, Agent, publicist and dancers? will he not pay them? you greedy man! grin.

he still have to pay taxes to the UK government.

Nna Mehn, u too much! grin
Re: Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics by Nobody: 9:09am On May 28, 2018
angelbulksms:

Nna Mehn, u too much! grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Mercy Aigbe Looking Like A Sex Doll" - Fan Reacts To Actress' New Picture / Top 5 Richest Comedians In Nigeria And What They Charge Per Show (photos) / DJ Cuppy In Saudi Arabia Ahead Of Anthony Joshua Vs Ruiz Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.