Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

What Would It Take To Make A Population Control Bill Fly In Nigeria? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Would It Take To Make A Population Control Bill Fly In Nigeria? (355 Views)

Tsetse Fly And Genetic Cause Of Kidney Disease In Nigeria / Bill Gates And The Population Control Grid / Spanish Gold Fly In Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Would It Take To Make A Population Control Bill Fly In Nigeria? by Outofsync(m): 10:52am On May 27, 2018
Greetings,
Happy Childrens day.
As you know, childrens are supposedly bundles of joy and other such catchphrases but in reality, in Nigeria, our dependency to worker ratio is too high, essentially, we are a nation with too many mouths to feed, too many children being born without an adequate care plan or even source of income.
It's so common these days to see a woman holding a child, backing another one and still being pregnant yet for one more on the road, looking so haggard and unkempt. Anyone who has passed around Ibadan's Iwo road will know of the legion of Hausa beggar children always looking at you with pitiful eyes, begging you for small change. Sometimes they even grope you, and they are so small it'll be inhumane to push them. off! Recently, I saw a woman who can barely afford to take care of the two children she has, already sporting another pregnancy, I asked how she will take care of her kids, all she could say was God will do it. As if God is a magician!
Uneducated folks aren't restricted to this, there are waves of just fresh female graduates and even undergraduate who just get knocked up like brood mares even when the fella responsible is obviously irresponsible. You'd think they'd be wiser but no, God will do it is all they know!
So many more examples come to the head and I'm sure you've experienced such as well.

so without much Ado, I'm curious, what will it take to fly a strict state enforced control and regulation bill for controls. With forcible abortions and mandatory sterilization for people who has had, say, 6 kids.

Please tell me
Re: What Would It Take To Make A Population Control Bill Fly In Nigeria? by dabeto: 11:19am On May 27, 2018
It will take killing a particular religion cool
Re: What Would It Take To Make A Population Control Bill Fly In Nigeria? by Outofsync(m): 12:09pm On May 27, 2018
dabeto:
It will take killing a particular religion cool
I don't think this is limited to any religion.

(1) (Reply)

Carrot & Cancer / People With Albinism Deserve Our Support – Obaseki / The Cake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.