Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Motivational...... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Motivational...... (230 Views)

The Three Old Friends (motivational Story) / Biblical Preacher Vs Motivational Preacher/speaker, Which Do You Prefer? / Meet Jane Watiri: Kenyan Prostitute Turned Pastor & Motivational Speaker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Motivational...... by Felixdgreat(m): 3:33pm On May 27, 2018
Most of the time we spend our days hating ourselves, hating the reason behind our existence, we despise the fact that we are born into the family we find ourselves in, we hate the idea of us being pushed around and been ordered, we even sometimes feel like giving it all up, we just want to die and forget we ever existed. Money or no money we hate ourselves for some certain things and we wish we never knew or had the idea of doing what we did. I feel this way sometimes too.. After despising yourself do you really get a solution? Sadly I can say NO.
Just like Paul said " I HAVE FOUGHT THE GOOD FIGHT" Arise as well and fight the good fight. You can't fight this good fight by hating your own existence, quit all the negative ideas you have about yourself. Its true that you are not PERFECT but its also true that you can live in PERFECTION. Those precious days you spend isolating yourself and weeping for who you are why not use it to CHANGE your thought pattern and go around your daily activities living like a conqueror. Do not let your negative existence defeat and conquer you. There is a CHAMPION in you. No matter what you go through you would always be better than the dead. Only the LIVING has a HOPE and a BRIGHT FUTURE. LAY IT ALL DOWN AT THE FEET OF JESUS AND LET HIM DO ALL THE WORRYING. I REFUSE TO BE A DISAPPOINTMENT AND A MINUS TO THE WORLD AND SO WILL YOU. REMEMBER THAT IF YOU FAIL YOU GOT NO EXCUSE. THERE IS A BRIGHT FUTURE AHEAD DON'T GIVE UP. SEEK PEACE AND YOU WILL FIND IT ONLY IN JESUS.
happy children's day...

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/06/18 / The Sure Armour 3 / Weary In Tribulation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.