Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Arsenal And The Heart Of Fabregas - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal And The Heart Of Fabregas (550 Views)

Breaking News: Fabregas Signs Mulit-year Deal With Puma / Arsenal And Chelsea Track £13m Italy Star -riccardo Montolivo / Arsenal And Man U - With Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Arsenal And The Heart Of Fabregas by Jencejyde(m): 7:39pm On May 27, 2010
Arsenal and the heart of Fabregas.

"I will only say one thing. I have great respect for Arsene Wenger and Arsenal Football Club and for the Arsenal fans," he told reporters.

"Sometimes not even in my house I've felt more loved than I've felt at Arsenal.

"I had a long conversation with Arsene and it was probably the greatest conversation I had with someone in my life. I respect him so much and I don't want to say too much about this."

I personally believe there comes a time in every man's life that there is a need to move on. The words in quotes are those of Cesc Fabregas. The young influential skipper of Arsenal football club, has finally decided that the time is right for him to make one of the biggest decisions of his footballing career. His heart is with the club that has developed him into a world class midfield maestro, but he desires achievements which the club has not realized for over six years.

His heart shows gratitude to the management, boss, teammates and fans of Arsenal, yet he believes commitment is not enough for him to stay. The questions begin to clutter his mind raising doubts and fears such as "will i ever get this opportunity?", "what if i get injured?", will the manager bring strong reinforcements to mount a strong title challenge next season?" and of course "i play in England but i am a Catalonia, is it right for me to turn down my own?".

The heart of young Cesc is just like that of millions out there, remember Thiery Henry, Ashley Cole, Michael Ballack, Micheal Essien, Christiano Ronaldo etc, just to mention a few. Their hearts were with the clubs they played for, but we all know what happened. Well, if you don't, simply ask their fans.

I love Arsenal football Club with so much passion and i really hate to see good players leave. But even passionate fans have a heart, and mine says "Great job Mr faboulous Fab, and thank you for being a part of Arsenal's heart". No one can tell what they would have done, if they were in your shoes.

As the rumours continue and presures mount in all directions, i would just say that whatever happens at the end of it all, the heart of Francesc Fabregas will always be with Arsenal.

Re: Arsenal And The Heart Of Fabregas by snowdrops(m): 8:07pm On May 27, 2010
leave cesc alone. let him concentrate on the world cup. afterwards he can decide on his future
Re: Arsenal And The Heart Of Fabregas by chidichris(m): 9:32am On May 29, 2010
this is always the case whenever a player wants to leave arsenal.
if a player is good, the only way to prove that is by winning trophies and these trophies will speak for u when u are nolonger playing.
if fabregas continues and finishes his carrier in arsenal, tomorrow his mates will be pointing to their kids at the trophies they won during their playing days and he will only have emirate cups to show for all his football carrier.
wenger and club owners are out to make money and names for themselves hence players with ambition must go on with their lives not minding what wenger and his fans have to say.
wenger as his board member have the worst policies in football. u want a young player to play out his life at the club only to be dumped when he is 30, for who?
fabrgas was insulting players like adebayor when they wanted to leave, now it is his turn.
i suggest wenger knows what he is doing. he will sale fabregas and invest the money in about 30 students out of whom he will raise like two so the board will come back next season to celebrate the profit.
it is only in arsenal that ppl eat their cake and still have them.
Re: Arsenal And The Heart Of Fabregas by Jencejyde(m): 5:11pm On May 30, 2010
@ Snowdrops. We are not disturbing young Cesc, but simply taking a look at what the future holds from a personal perspective. Are you an Arsenal fan? Hey, c'mon you should be interested in knowing what happens to arguably one of the finest player in your club. I believe i have spoken well, or do you not agree?.

[b]@ Chidicri[/b]s. Well spoken sir, but a lot still lies beneath which, we surely cannot finish talking about. Nevertheless, it is a point worthy of note. wink
Re: Arsenal And The Heart Of Fabregas by Krayola(m): 2:49am On May 31, 2010
wink

Re: Arsenal And The Heart Of Fabregas by Jencejyde(m): 3:10pm On May 31, 2010
@ Krayola. Are you insinuating or are you mocking?

(1) (Reply)

Epl Ft Update / Man U Vs Chelsea / Milan Vs Inter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.