Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men (60862 Views)

Actress Yvonne Jegede Shares First Photos Of Her Son After Marriage Crash / Excited Yvonne Jegede Shares Adorable New Photo After Marriage Crash / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates One Year Of Marriage Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by no1madman(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2018
Never trust a woman. .u'll be sorry if u do. .no man should marry until he has studied anatomy and dissected at least one woman. .
Honore de Balzac
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by salford1: 9:11pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Seriously you are generalizing and this comment has a chauvinistic undertone.I am sure if it was a lady that typed this it won't sit down well with you.
Anyway your comments are not suprising.
My Dear, my love and respect for the most important woman in my life (my mother) will never make me to be unfair to women. That said, the TRUTH must be said.

Women change when they perceive themselves to be more successful than their husbands/boyfriends. They misbehave a lot irrespective of the contributions the men made in their lives. It is suicidal for a husband to support build his wife without improving himself. It is best he spend the money on beer and pepper soup...

This doesn't mean one shouldn't assist his woman to be successful BUT he must build himself FIRST and make sure he support himself to stay higher...

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by salford1: 9:13pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:13pm On May 27, 2018
salford1:
It's naija mentallity. Wired from birth. Lol My wife has an higher earning power than I am and we are perfect.
Nice one sir.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by HeyCorleone(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:
Why y'all bothering about earth women n their attitudes/characters baffle me...go galactical mofbvkers....
I got women in d core worlds,Mid-Rim and Outer-rim sectors. Twi'leks, Anunakis and a few Corellians are all a nigga need to enjoy his existence. They ain't gonna give u trouble at all n u understand them better. Once ur joined, telepathy takes care of the rest. No need for all this Terran women BS!!! undecided

You see way too much Rick and Morty.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2018
HeyCorleone:

You see way too much Rick and Morty.
Lol.....
U want some?? tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 9:15pm On May 27, 2018
salford1:

Not all women though. I can speak for my wife. She has never looked down on me when the chips were down. She actually supported me in becoming more succesful.
Even though she has a little higher earning power than i have, we compliment each other well.
Damn!!
Women like that are almost extinct o....
Ermmmmmm..does she have an unmarried younger sister??
*Covers eyes* grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Hotzone(m): 9:16pm On May 27, 2018
All y'all wailing about ripped jeans should leave that woman alone
Before marriage, the husband should know that she is a star!

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by godwin120alex: 9:16pm On May 27, 2018
I'll ask this writer one question , would you allow your sist er er to remain with Tbillz

6 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by emperooooooooor: 9:17pm On May 27, 2018
Same man that was into ever other gal's pant? I guess this is a special case of different rules for different genders. How about women that have sacrificed their buddig or well established careers for men that are not appreciative of it? Tiwa Savage is single and reserves the right to do whatever she likes. Do I think frolicking with Wizkid will help her career in anyway? Hell NO. She has everything to lose by doing so especially when they eventually split because it is imminent. Regardless of how I feel she is entitled to seek happiness in whatever form she deems fit. Thank you

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by tballeyy(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2018
What a pity Tblaze
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by salford1: 9:20pm On May 27, 2018
godwin120alex:
I'll ask this writer one question , would you allow your sist er er to remain with Tbillz
See another dimension.
cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:21pm On May 27, 2018
salford1:

Not all women though. I can speak for my wife. She has never looked down on me when the chips were down. She actually supported me in becoming more succesful when I was weak and tired.

Even though she has a little higher earning power than i have, we compliment each other well.
I won't comment on your wife because I don't know her.

Did you meet your wife in her low and contributed to her being successful more than you? If NO, case closed

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by sisisioge: 9:21pm On May 27, 2018
Very bias and untrue summation! OP lost me when he said only women forget the ladder they threaded to the top! Iranu!

By the way, only God, Tiwa and Teebills know what really happened! Speculative mongrel!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
I have heard of the mother first argument and personally I believe a mother and wife should never be put on the same pedestal by a man.
Your mother has a husband and your wife and kids should come first(my opinion).
I am sure you would love it when your wife tells you the person she loves and respect most importantly is her father.That is not my argument anyway you generalized and it was not nice all what you typed can also be said of men who abandon their wives who struggled with them to get to the top and be successful.These men forget that and go for sidechicks(so some men change as well after smelling success)so it is not a gender thing.
TonyeBarcanista:

My Dear, my love and respect for the most important woman in my life (my mother) will never make me to be unfair to women. That said, the TRUTH must be said.

Women change when they perceive themselves to be more successful than their husbands/boyfriends. They misbehave a lot irrespective of the contributions the men made in their lives. It is suicidal for a husband to support build his wife without improving himself. It is best he spend the money on beer and pepper soup...

This doesn't mean one shouldn't assist his woman to be successful BUT he must build himself FIRST and make sure he support himself to stay higher...
Also at your last argument I agree I can help a man succeed but I can never sacrifice my ambitions for anybody so I must build myself first,Because it is suicidal for a wife to also support her husband without building herself it is better she spends the money on make up and fashion.
As for your truth argument everyone claims to know the truth and this is my own truth.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by HeyCorleone(m): 9:22pm On May 27, 2018
desiregold:
Kai. I so muchhhhhhhhh loveeeeeee yaaaa bra.

God blees you for being truthful and real.

People will rather blame others than themselves.

I take it you agree with what the dude wrote.

So the moment you're married to a man who provides and he stops providing, you're on to the next one?

Lol. Lol. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Brightgem(f): 9:26pm On May 27, 2018
nashito:

Take it easy bro.....That is just women for you. To them. Is is not a big deal. After all, if they loose you another bigger man takes your place. It's your loss.
Let me just tell you that your post doesn't make sense, because ur opinion doesn't apply to all situations, especially for some of us who made huge sacrifices in this case for a man who proved not loyal. Who people really are whether male or female shows up when things are too good, or things are bad, that's when u see the true colour of people. She is being irresponsible yes, but how is the standard of tiwa and bilz the standard to judge other relationships or how women behave... abegi... true partners will support themselves to be the best of themselves without fear, I don't know if you post I solving a problem or creating more.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by HeyCorleone(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2018
iAudio:

Though Tiwa has been messing up ever since, but She was already an international figure before she met Teebliz

What international figure?

Because she lied to y'all that she was a backup for Beyonce?

Smh. Nigerians are gullible.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Seun360(m): 9:27pm On May 27, 2018
Never liked Tiwa from day one but i can't fathom the reason cos she makes good music.

I just gbadun my instinct.

Eh no dey fail me.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Deemg(m): 9:28pm On May 27, 2018
This woman Tiwa Savage is something else, her yansh is open for everybody who cares especially in the entertainment industry regardless of her marriage. I feel sorry for Tbills. Better luck next time when choosing a lady you want to marry.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by ofuonyebi: 9:29pm On May 27, 2018
Tiwa & TeeB were NOT having a marriage, honestly, they were both deceiving themselves & trying to wrap up a suicide mission which may finally

happen to one of them if they don't stop the video script of deceive as soon as possible....it is better to save one of them's life now!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by salford1: 9:29pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Tedpgrass: 9:29pm On May 27, 2018
Call me jaded...

Methinks this wizzyy-tiwa shenanigan/ innuendo is simply an 'industry hype'

Keeps people interested with sales being made!!

Now..if care isn't taken, it may well turn into a self-fulfilling prophecy... urrh oh-oh..

Jada P may well turn nasty at this point..

Now Wizzzyy knows the score --- Tiwa will be on the losing end if it comes to that.

Right mix of suspense spiced with innuendoes with concerts back to back will give them this year and ?2019...

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I have heard of the mother first argument and personally I believe a mother and wife should never be put on the same pedestal by a man.
Your mother has a husband and your wife and kids should come first(my opinion).
I am sure you would love it when your wife tells you the person she loves and respect most importantly is her father.that is not my argument anyway you generalized and it was not nice all what you typed can also be said of men who abandon their wives who struggled with them and go for sidechicks so it is not a gender thing.
Sorry Babe, My mother comes FIRST ahead of my wife in order of importance in my life, it doesn't mean my wife is less human. She will earn her place just as my mom earned her place in my life by being a loving, caring, loving and sacrificial mom. As for my kids, they are my blood and flesh just as I am my parents flesh and blood.

Meanwhile, the occurrence of men paying wives with unfair coin after they help build them is VERY rare. A lot of men appreciate the women that make them (that's why we don't joke with our mothers) and doesn't look down on their less successful wives. But women? Lol One Chance

Also at your last argument I agree I can help a man succeed but I can never sacrifice my ambitions for anybody so I must build myself first,Because it is suicidal for a wife to also support her husband without building herself it is better she spends the money on make up and fashion.
As for your truth argument everyone claims to know the truth and this is my own truth.
I won't contest this your claim, opinion is free but facts are sacred.

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by Tloc(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2018
luminouz:

Lol...I'm alien babe ...
If u know,u know

You speak of Anunaki and Terra, must be a conscious being. Would like to meet with you to discuss the Plaiedes, Blue Avians and the likes. Cheers!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by luminouz(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2018
Tloc:

You speak of Anunaki and Terra, must be a conscious being. Would like to meet with you to discuss the Plaiedes, Blue Avians and the likes. Cheers!
Now.... there's a guy with an intergalactic mindset!!! grin
Most niggas here think I'm high on parboiled akpu grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:33pm On May 27, 2018
salford1:

We met in University. I was from a richer home when we were at Uni. I once dashed her money (thousands) to pay for her needs in school. So....
You were from a rich home and still from a rich home...

You dashed her money for fees but not at the expense of your own education/fees...

So, your case doesn't fit into the subject...

It is about supporting a woman to be more successful than you (or at the expense od your own success).

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by HeyCorleone(m): 9:38pm On May 27, 2018
salford1:

Failures would always look for excuse to blame others for their misfortune. Tiwa was well known in the music industry before tbillz, the americana returned to naija. I am kind of confused when the op mentioned tbillz sacrificing her career for tiwa.

Who knew Tiwa before Tbillz? Because she lied to y'all she was a backup Singer for Beyonce? The biitch no get level before Tbillz abeg.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Marriage Crash: A Lesson To All Men by salford1: 9:38pm On May 27, 2018

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Nomzamo Mbatha's Outfit To AMAA 2016 / Fan To Paul Okoye "Stingy Man Wearing Low Quality Shoes", Singer Responds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.