Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures (4878 Views)

These Pictures Is An Indication That All Is Not Well With Nigeria. / Giorgio Chiellini & Leonardo Bonucci Criticize Ronaldo For Rejoining Man United / Can You Name The 4 Wrestling Legends In These Pictures? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 5:38pm On May 27, 2018
There was a thread that hit the front page today bluntly criticizing Ramos and Ronaldo over Salah. see link https://www.nairaland.com/4526233/ronaldo-loking-mo-salah-shows and https://www.nairaland.com/4526371/sergio-ramos-seen-smiling-mohamed

From the images below we can clearly see that the challenge is 50-50 (even the ref clearly saw it) and Ramos has no intention of pulling Salah down. Also it was Salah who had his hand wrapped over Ramos. There is no way Ramos would want to pull Salah down and at the same time kicking the ball away

The images below shows that Salah's shoulder injury was as a result of how he hit the floor and it is no way Ramos fault.

A thread https://www.nairaland.com/4526371/sergio-ramos-seen-smiling-mohamed was on front page showing Ramos smiling and it was concluded it was as a result of Salah's injury. The picture in that thread has no proof to that claim. Below pictures shows Ramos consoling Salah before he left also it was Ramos that first attended to Salah while he was down.

I know a lot of peeps are filled with hatred towards Ramos but be rational before you conclude. Ramos is a defender and he did his job cleanly.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by oshe11: 5:41pm On May 27, 2018
Analyze your STUPIDITY

3 Likes

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
Analyze your STUPIDITY

Barca Fan calm down na

7 Likes

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by theunnamed: 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
Nice, but get your thread in order...
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2018
theunnamed:
Nice, but get your thread in order...
Done

2 Likes

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by oshe11: 5:52pm On May 27, 2018
Ezyp:

Barca Fan calm down na
Lolz....

No mind me
I just dey vex wen I see anybody dey support his blatant ACT

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 5:55pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
Lolz....

No mind me
I just dey vex wen I see anybody dey support his blatant ACT
Bros sincerely his act wasnt blatant. Analyze the pics with open mind. The ref was standing there. If it was clear foul, the ref would have blew. Also the other liverpool player there would have reacted.

3 Likes

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by handsomeyinka(m): 5:58pm On May 27, 2018
Mr Analyzer....why can't you analyzer our own transmission issue with the police I.G
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by oshe11: 6:00pm On May 27, 2018
Ezyp:

Bros sincerely his act wasnt blatant. Analyze the pics with open mind. The ref was standing there. If it was clear foul, the ref would have blew. Also the other liverpool player there would have reacted.
I watch match and made a conclusion but you want me to view pics to change it?shockedcheesy

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 6:01pm On May 27, 2018
handsomeyinka:
Mr Analyzer....why can't you analyzer our own transmission issue with the police I.G
Am not a fan of politics.....As a matter of fact Nigeria matter no concern me.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 6:02pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
I watch match and made a conclusion but you want me to view pics to change it?shockedcheesy
Bros the pics was taken from different angles.

2 Likes

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by oshe11: 6:10pm On May 27, 2018
Ezyp:

Bros the pics was taken from different angles.
I watched it from diff angles to na, abi na you snap these ones?

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 6:13pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
I watched it from diff angles to na, abi na you snap these ones?
Bros na the same thing we de talk na...Just na you de bias cos u na Barca fan.

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 6:14pm On May 27, 2018
@semid4lyfe, @seun come make we analyze this matter

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by oshe11: 7:30pm On May 27, 2018
Ezyp:

Bros na the same thing we de talk na...Just na you de bias cos u na Barca fan.
Could say same about You

Football lovers are saying same, I mean neutrals
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 7:46pm On May 27, 2018
oshe11:
Could say same about You

Football lovers are saying same, I mean neutrals
Bros look am from this angle now..If it was an hard tackle from Ramos like you guys claim, and the ref is standing right there. Why una no de blame the ref for not calling a foul. The truth is the challenge was 50-50. Na Salah na do himself.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Skylandielts: 8:05pm On May 27, 2018
Nice one OP.........
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 8:08pm On May 27, 2018
Skylandielts:
Nice one OP.........
Thanks...Any mods to push this thing
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Skylandielts: 8:11pm On May 27, 2018
Ezyp:

Thanks...Any mods to push this thing
Hmmm I doubt oo. The mods here are Barca/Arsenal fans. This kind analysis go just break their heart.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by MrEgghead(m): 9:40pm On May 27, 2018
Ezyp:

He didn't blow because Ramos got the ball.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by eterisan(m): 9:51pm On May 27, 2018
Salah started the tussle. Ramos was dirty but he just did his job. Get well soon Salah.

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by kmaster007: 9:58pm On May 27, 2018
Ramos carry go jooooor, Nttn do you.... we dey ur back.... you fit do anyhow... OT vibes

1 Like

Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 12:31am On May 28, 2018
MrEgghead:
So bros what's your claim. That Ramos got the ball and at same time foul Salah. That can't be possible. He got the ball and fell to the ground. Salah fell to the ground also but he didn't hit it right so he got injured. How is that Ramos fault?
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by MrEgghead(m): 7:38am On May 28, 2018
Ezyp:

So bros what's your claim. That Ramos got the ball and at same time foul Salah. That can't be possible. He got the ball and fell to the ground. Salah fell to the ground also but he didn't hit it right so he got injured. How is that Ramos fault?
For the fact that Ramos got the ball indicates that the foul was intentional.. He could have released his hands when he had dispossessed him...
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Tallesty1(m): 8:24am On May 28, 2018
Ezyp:
If it was an hard tackle from Ramos like you guys claim, and the ref is standing right there.
This is not an excuse though because the ref was there when chelsea were denied about three penalties during the champions league match against Barcelona that year. Refs overlook some clear offences.

Now back to the topic. What happened there was an offence, you can't try that on ronaldo or messi but truth is that Salah was careless and inexperienced. He didn't protect himself at all. His eyes was still on the even while falling. He didn't draw the ref's attention(as Ronaldo would have done) or push him away(as Costa would have done) or perhaps feast on his ear as name withheld would have done.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Tallesty1(m): 8:28am On May 28, 2018
MrEgghead:
All these people wey no dey add cowbell for their garri sha. (just joking)

I don't think he was in possession of the ball and that is not even a justification since he came from behind and attacked his hand not his leg.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by ckmayoca: 8:32am On May 28, 2018
you don't know ramos guy.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by ckmayoca: 8:34am On May 28, 2018
even the hit on the keepers face at 50min was the keepers fault also abi?
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Nobody: 9:56am On May 28, 2018
Guy what are you saying,salah wanted to fall cause of the other player beside him,he was not balance so he held ramos for support..

I knew madrid has something bad on their sleeves,you can clearly see the way ronaldo looked at salah.

you know ramos is always fond of playing rough so he used the opportunity to injure salah,looked at the force he held his hand tight and hit him.

see look at what he did to mane,that ramos is unprofessional..it is not always about win or loose but the beauty of it,fair play
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by encryptjay(m): 10:04am On May 28, 2018
Not even Ramos will believe your analysis. Ramos was built for this, he lives for it. He can just stroll pass you as a striker and you're already holding your nose grin
Another pro is Pepe, ask Messi.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 12:15pm On May 28, 2018
MrEgghead:
For the fact that Ramos got the ball indicates that the foul was intentional.. He could have released his hands when he had dispossessed him...
Bros wetin you de talk...seriously person get ball come still foul person how
Can't you see both hands were each other. Salah didn't protect himself when he fell to the ground. How is that Ramos fault.
Re: Before You Criticize Ramos, Lets Analyze These Pictures by Ezyp(m): 12:17pm On May 28, 2018
encryptjay:
Not even Ramos will believe your analysis. Ramos was built for this, he lives for it. He can just stroll pass you as a striker and you're already holding your nose grin
Another pro is Pepe, ask Messi.
Bro I agree Ramos is a rough guy but that Salah injury is NO way Ramos fault. Salah was careless he didn't protect himself when he fell to the ground. And yes, Ramos did not pull Salah

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Africa 2010: Man Of The Match Thread. / Who Deserves Ballon D Or 2014 / President Jonathan Appoints New Sports Minister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.