Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,290 members, 7,860,695 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:26 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (669021 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rolaniyonu(m): 12:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
seedorfy134:
if 1p.m nak and we don't receive there message, just forget about it.....

Don't giv up.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 12:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
BChiron:

Na wao!! And fire service in other countries, their pay is jaw dopping..

Those countries value fire fighters as they are highly respected when it comes to saving lives after medical doctors!!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ehis042(m): 12:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
rolaniyonu:

Don't giv up.

You right bro.. its all about monitoring we have just 12 hrs from now so lets keep our fingers crossed.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by seedorfy134(m): 12:46pm On Sep 19, 2018
rolaniyonu:

Don't giv up.
thanks boss buh the things they take long nah.... today don gone already no list no message o ga ooo
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by happy662(m): 12:55pm On Sep 19, 2018
If u haven't received e-mail from FRSC about recruitment screening, simply ask your friend to e-mail u via his mail address with d subject: Notification to attend FRSC physical screening exercise.
Ask him to put date, venue, requirements for screening and time of his/her choice that fall between 24th and 29th of Sept, 2018. Then print it out and take it to FRSC screening venue and you will b attended to.

I hope you got my information.
Congrats in Advance.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MrHleb: 1:06pm On Sep 19, 2018
grin grin grin
happy662:
If u haven't received e-mail from FRSC about recruitment screening, simply ask your friend to e-mail u via his mail address with d subject: Notification to attend FRSC physical screening exercise.
Ask him to put date, venue, requirements for screening and time of his/her choice that fall between 24th and 29th of Sept, 2018. Then print it out and take it to FRSC screening venue and you will b attended to.

Congrats in Advance.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lexzyy(m): 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
happy662:

Congrats in Advance.
Guy u wise o...Sense won't kill u

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by TboyGOLD: 1:09pm On Sep 19, 2018
seedorfy134:
if 1p.m nak and we don't receive there message, just forget about it.....

This is 1pm already oooooo,does that mean the list won't come out ,definitely no..so let wait till the end if the day OK....no rush,nah them dey rush US .#oluwa is involve.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Britishcoins(m): 1:10pm On Sep 19, 2018
*NOTICE! NOTICE!! NOTICE!!!*

FRSC helpline number☎08077690361

No mails is coming today. It will start coming in tomorrow with a link to print our notification slip.

They are working on the site but from midnight and tomorrow mails will fall in.

Its coming with a link and a date your cadre will be screened ensure you print with the link your notification slip.

She said some will also receive reject mails showing they have not been shortlisted.

�Let keep watching�
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulflip87(m): 1:16pm On Sep 19, 2018
happy662:

Congrats in Advance.
I wouldn't advice anyone to do this, you will only implicate yourself. Do you think shortlisted candidates won't be verified before being admitted into the hall? Pls don't do this else you risk being arrested....

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mycodon: 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2018
Britishcoins:

No mails is coming today. It will start coming in tomorrow with a link to print our notification slip.

Its coming with a link and a date your cadre will be screened ensure you print with the link your notification slip.

She said some will also receive reject mails showing they have not been shortlisted.

�Let keep watching�

are you sure about this?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MrHleb: 1:21pm On Sep 19, 2018
That last sentence sad sad sad
Britishcoins:

�Let keep watching�
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Miraclemonday11: 1:22pm On Sep 19, 2018
Britishcoins:

�Let keep watching�

Ur number is not correct. The number u posted there it ends in 2 not 1.I just called and the said that we should keep checking our email that it will be out today.Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by doctormoh(m): 1:25pm On Sep 19, 2018
Britishcoins:

�Let keep watching�

Reject mail kwa? This sounded like a Gunshot.
shocked
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by vicchuks7: 1:27pm On Sep 19, 2018
Pls I need past questions thanks Vicswitch7@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 1:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Paulflip87:
I wouldn't advice anyone to do this, you will only implicate yourself. Do you think shortlisted candidates won't be verified before being admitted into the hall? Pls don't do this else you risk being arrested....
There is a master's list at the screening venue.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by joshuabless: 1:41pm On Sep 19, 2018
Miraclemonday11:

Ur number is not correct. The number u posted there it ends in 2 not 1.I just called and the said that we should keep checking our email that it will be out today.Thanks.
Haa what a relief, abeg ooooo someone should not come and give us heartbreaking news here oooo mbok
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DeUltimate7(m): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2018
I need the past question, someone should please assist me with past questions, Here is my email add-owodeleadebisi@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by doctormoh(m): 2:43pm On Sep 19, 2018
Seems like NEPA don take Light for this matter oh.

Prior to this moment, I have refreshed my mail like 40times now fa.. OK oh, we wait still.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mikkypel(m): 3:00pm On Sep 19, 2018
DeUltimate7:
I need the past question, someone should please assist me with past questions, Here is my email add-owodeleadebisi@gmail.com

Bros what is the need of past questions without mails sef

Just joking
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by samwobi(m): 3:13pm On Sep 19, 2018
Me, I Won't Check My Email Again Till 2moro, Anticipation Cannot Be D Cause Of My Death

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mycodon: 3:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
samwobi:
Me, I Won't Check My Email Again Till 2moro, Anticipation Cannot Be D Cause Of My Death

lol
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mycodon: 3:15pm On Sep 19, 2018
Britishcoins:

�Let keep watching�

i think this guy is right
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by haryothosyn93(m): 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2018
E-mail don dey enter oh.... but i am still expecting my own

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by haryothosyn93(m): 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
Dont kill urcef except u have seal up ur mind to die

samwobi:

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2018
haryothosyn93:
people are coming for you grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Paulflip87(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2018
haryothosyn93:
Are you for real?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2018
haryothosyn93:
no time for joke here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 3:42pm On Sep 19, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
no time for joke here
ignore him.. people takes the slightest oppourtunity to play

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 3:53pm On Sep 19, 2018
Don't waste your time guys, even they themselves don't know when they will release the list.. Before i even ask about the list, they replied grin. Don't waste your time, get back to your daily activities...

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by heskeyw(m): 5:14pm On Sep 19, 2018
Gbogbolet100:
Don't waste your time guys, even they themselves don't know when they will release the list.. Before i even ask about the list, they replied grin. Don't waste your time, get back to your daily activities...
Is like they already know ur question

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.