Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664502 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ivyyamor(f): 9:23am On Sep 20, 2018
Gbogbolet100:

lol saraki agents are here.. let dem catch u grin
bros i tire jare..abi ppl wey get no dey nairaland ni?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 9:24am On Sep 20, 2018
judecares1:
was it misplaced from the road safety? i mean was your middle name used as your first name?
from d mail i got it used a only one of my names and d other name is not attributed to any of my names

but in d print out my name is correct
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SOJ100(m): 9:25am On Sep 20, 2018
judecares1:
pls do we still need to sign the referee form before going for the physical screening?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MorningStar233: 9:25am On Sep 20, 2018
BamideleScope:

I can do the design for a fee

You can contact via my number down here.

Pls can u send me the soft copy if u have? Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Bluekhid: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2018
judecares1:
was it misplaced from the road safety? i mean was your middle name used as your first name?
is not misplaced but one of d name is different while one is correct
my name is usman sani
bu i got a mail stating usman umar
while in my print out it is usman sani yusuf
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by OJB55566: 9:26am On Sep 20, 2018
DTOBS:
Good Morning guys, I know we are all eager and also happy for the development. It is a great feeling
Congratulations to those that has received the mail and for those still waiting (including me), congratulations to us too as we patiently wait for it grin.

Meanwhile, I just feel like hinting us on this "Official" info I got from my source at the ICT Department of FRSC.

He said and quote "Out of over 4.2m people that applied, only 250,000 will be recruited finally, but we don't know yet if the no will be increased later. For those that applied with B.SC, only 400 (Yea, you heard me right, just 400)people will be recruited throughout the federation and some state won't even have more than 10 persons for that category that will be finally recruited"

With this info, we can all be prepared for the task ahead, the first phase of removing excess people is the physical screening as anyone with incomplete, forged, fake documents will be automatically dropped.

Another phase is the CBT exams to be conducted by Jamb, it won't be that simple cos they will need to cut down on that number.

Then, we know how things can be in Nigeria, Political class, godfatherism and all will also take its share.

So pray if you can, and if you cannot, still pra.

It is well.

Kindly ignore any typo error.
250,000 to be recruited? like seriously?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Ojima23(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2018
dojnr4real:
Any kogi indigen do receive mail?
Only one lady claims she's gotten the invite. I'm still hopeful. Tho I'm more concerned with the prisons
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SOJ100(m): 9:27am On Sep 20, 2018
Carmal90:

Nobody is fighting you,
I asked a question,
Are you saying they will screen me out if my FSLC was recently collected??
Pls clarify,
Because am about to do so

If you collect your FSLC before yesterday, you don't have problem. Only those who obtain it after shortlist they will challenge them.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by judecares1(m): 9:28am On Sep 20, 2018
do you mean primary school result? but what about the referee page after d initial registration?

SOJ100:

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Engrkawu: 9:29am On Sep 20, 2018
please has any one received from kebbi and niger
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dest4real(m): 9:29am On Sep 20, 2018
Carmal90:

Nobody is fighting you,
I asked a question,
Are you saying they will screen me out if my FSLC was recently collected??
Pls clarify,
Because am about to do so

Boss, we no fight nah....

I can't tell for FRSC, but for police recruitment, if it's too new, no way boss.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by lexzyy(m): 9:30am On Sep 20, 2018
Ivyyamor:
bros i tire jare..abi ppl wey get no dey nairaland ni?
Guy no be only una o, we plenty buckle wey dey wait on kwara batch
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by judecares1(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2018
u dont have p bro,dey used my middle name as first name
Bluekhid:
is not misplaced but one of d name is different while one is correct
my name is usman sani
bu i got a mail stating usman umar
while in my print out it is usman sani yusuf

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Vivian96(f): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2018
Congrats to everyone that received,May God c u all tru.....I didn't receive any,so lemme hope for either FFS or NPS

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Carmal90(m): 9:31am On Sep 20, 2018
SOJ100:

If you collect your FSLC before yesterday, you don't have problem. Only those who obtain it after shortlist they will challenge them.

Pls sir, can you tell me why it is such??
Because to me it doesn't make sense..
So I will shelve my plan of collecting the certificate.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Carmal90(m): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2018
dest4real:

Boss, we no fight nah....

I can't tell for FRSC, but for police recruitment, if it's too new, no way boss.

So I will go with FSLC Testimonial then..
Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by DEEKAH7(m): 9:35am On Sep 20, 2018
Chimezie198:
this people, dem forget say Ebonyi follow for state in Nigeria?

My Broda i jst dey patiently wait too oo.... E be like dem forget US oooo...

Biko any Ebonyi don receive?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by akinloye216: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Pls if u received mail from kwara indicate
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Carmal90(m): 9:36am On Sep 20, 2018
mamman40:

pls u could use ur cert to rub ground naw... to make am look old ...if DAT is d case ....

I think the certificate will be dated..
I mean date of collection
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by duac: 9:36am On Sep 20, 2018
Anyone got the mail for Delta state
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Morkavictor: 9:37am On Sep 20, 2018
somebody should help with past questions please. victoremekus@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by eve2peace: 9:39am On Sep 20, 2018
Kogi centre
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by riche12: 9:40am On Sep 20, 2018
Yemmanuel:

I have someone who can help me with his own copy, but the question is who will help us do the editing job?

Forward to me as jpeg file with ur details for editing @email: Luicy120@gmail
Com or whatsaap @09083632386
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adejuliet(f): 9:41am On Sep 20, 2018
PrinceFola:
Nothing yet o AdeJuliet... We are still hoping and waiting..... Iyanu Asele!
AMIN OOOO angry
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by braveheart234(m): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Carmal90:

If that was the practice in the past, it could suddenly change this time around. Nothing is permanent except changes and you never can tell when you will be favored. Don't discard your plans of collecting your FSLC. If you can easily collect it, please do. In life, all you need to do sometimes is "try" even when in doubts. Have faith. Another reason why you need to collect your FSLC is that you need to be able to confidently present it when asked in any other recruitment. You don't have to wait until then to start trying to get it. All the best and cheers.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dave06(f): 9:42am On Sep 20, 2018
Anybody from Nasarawa here?

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by MsOzylove(f): 9:43am On Sep 20, 2018
Carmal90:

Bro please go on with your plans abeg..... You can't judge FRSC recruitment based on NPF recruitment. I know someone who collected his FSLC some days before Police screening and he wasn't screened out. He got the job. Abeg go ahead with your plans jare.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by dojnr4real: 9:45am On Sep 20, 2018
Ojima23:

Only one lady claims she's gotten the invite. I'm still hopeful. Tho I'm more concerned with the prisons
Yet to see any mail here
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Carmal90(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2018
braveheart234:

If that was the practice in the past, it could suddenly change this time around. Nothing is permanent except changes and you never can tell when you will be favored. Don't discard your plans of collecting your FSLC. If you can easily collect it, please do. In life, all you need to do sometimes is "try" even when in doubts. Have faith. Another reason why you need to collect your FSCL is that you need to be able to confidently present it when asked in any other recruitment. You don't have to wait until then to start trying to get it. All the best and cheers.

Thanks for your input,
But it will be suicidal for me to try this when am aware I will be disqualified,
I have testimonials though and I will temporarily shelve my plan till after this screening...
I have not been invited yet though.. From Kwara

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.