Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,703 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (664481 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by iAmHelen(f): 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please, send the past questions to my mail too. Thanks.
ojohelen1@gmail.com
Chriswazo:

Done, please all those that were helped with the questions should endeavor to do same for those in need of it too.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kaztek: 5:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
LadyRia:
please I need the summary page uchennannamchi@gmail.com
Please I also need the summary page kaztek2020@yahoo.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:34pm On Sep 23, 2018
susskid:
Saw this on frsc official page. So if you don't receive any message through text or email you can still show up for screening at your preffred state..

lmao

could actually be an invitation for flogging! grin
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by tayors: 5:46pm On Sep 23, 2018
Pls I need the frsc past questions n answer pls my email salamitayo21@gmail. Com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 5:53pm On Sep 23, 2018
Plutonic07:
I hope you understand now?

He has just opened the flood gates,

another NIS debacle about to occur again,

These people never learn from history.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by crest2j(m): 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
For the question and answer, anybody that have it this is my email
Crest2j@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 6:08pm On Sep 23, 2018
VeeVeeMyLuv:

He has just opened the flood gates,

another NIS debacle about to occur again,

These people never learn from history.

My prayer is that, FRSC should be more coordinating and orderly than NIS....

From what I heard yesterday, the FRSC corp Marshal and the presidency had a meeting over emphasis on the age limit set for the recruitment and Minister of Labour opposes that the corp marshal should give the masses a chance... Stating that it isn't the people's fault as many had graduated before attending 30yrs of age and must have applied to so many recruitments without succeeding which had lead them growing above 30 years of age... He appealed to the presidency and which made the committee set for this recruitment to give this chance openly...

So, the physical screening is an open chance for those who do not have people at the top to ensure that they'd do every possible to meet all requirements!!

Will be going to barb my hair and to shave my rickross beards, this evening against tomorrow!!!.... So sad!!!

5 Likes

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Lexy1234: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2018
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by kemzykoko(f): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2018
iAmHelen:
Please, send the past questions to my mail too. Thanks.
ojohelen1@gmail.com
Please can you send to maryamolu@gmail.com? Thanks
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mauberry(f): 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2018
exgray:
[/quote][quote author=Plutonic07 post=71460569]It's stated in the second mail
. Happy662, pls, help me with the data summary page, kindly send to maureen201512@gmail.com. Thanks, God Bless
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Mauberry(f): 6:16pm On Sep 23, 2018
Happy662, pls, help me with the data summary page, kindly send to maureen201512@gmail.com. Thanks, God Bless
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kentox(m): 6:20pm On Sep 23, 2018
FDURU:

LMAO, after you received your own mail this morning, you are now saying people should go whether they receive the mail or not
Even if i didnt receive the mail, i was still with the intention of going there because of their late notice, that all the applicant should go to their screening venue whether they receive the mail or not.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 6:21pm On Sep 23, 2018
jtjohn:
Please u guys should stop all this MEDICAL FITNESS stuff, it was not stated in the screening invitation slip I received over four invitation was sent to my mail box, medical fitness was not stated as part of the requirements for the screening .... Don't allow people to get BP because of this, We Nigerias we are always faster than our shadow.......how would u even get ur medical fitness on weekend, Stop forging medical fitness result that might later implicate you.. Honesty is an expensive gift.

They do not care how you'd get a medical fitness test result on a weekend, They only care about what will make them to disqualify you!!!

This is Nigeria, you can't be honest when the people who are giving jobs aren't even honest to give the jobs to those that merit it....but to their wards on a political ground!!

I'm sure you have a CV/résumé that says a lot of things about you that isn't really you!!

If you want honesty, you can only be honest to your own self alone!!!

This should be your first paramilitary screening exercise!!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2018
yanabasee:

From what I heard yesterday, the FRSC corp Marshal and the presidency had a meeting over emphasis on the age limit set for the recruitment and Minister of Labour opposes that the corp marshal should give the masses a chance... Stating that it isn't the people's fault as many had graduated before attending 30yrs of age and must have applied to so many recruitments without succeeding which had lead them growing above 30 years of age... He appealed to the presidency and which made the committee set for this recruitment to give this chance openly...

So, the physical screening is an open chance for those who do not have people at the top to ensure that they'd do every possible to meet all requirements!!

Will be going to barb my hair and to shave my rickross beards, this evening against tomorrow!!!.... So sad!!!
okay
Lol
Well-done bro
All the very best
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Preciousify(f): 6:23pm On Sep 23, 2018
FRSC, You people should be careful ooo.

With all these changes. I got my mail on 19th. My screening is tomorrow, inspectorate cadre. I have taken excuse to be absent from work tomorrow.

Make them no just pour sand for my garri oooo. I'm maintaining the date and time on my mail. I will just add medical certificate to their earlier requirement.

I'm just confused with all these flying upandan.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by collitexnaira(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2018
yanabasee:

Pls what is the age limit
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Preciousify:

With all these changes. I got my mail on 19th. My screening is tomorrow, inspectorate cadre. I have taken excuse to be absent from work tomorrow.

Make them no just pour sand for my garri oooo. I'm maintaining the date and time on my mail. I will just add medical certificate to their earlier requirement.

Iyah...... Sorry!!!

But never give up!!!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by FDURU(m): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2018
Preciousify:

you are on point dear, just stick to the details and go with your fitness certificate

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2018
collitexnaira:

Pls what is the age limit

Must not be above 30 years of age!!!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by duac: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please I need a sample of medical certificate urgently.going for screening tomorrow.
kkduac@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Nobody: 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2018
My own be say I no get white canvass
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by anthon47(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2018
Please who get medical fitness should please help me
This is my mail
oolami8@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yembabs231(m): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2018
fidel3431:
My own be say I no get white canvass

Same here oo

I'm thinking of all this rubber shoes if it would be allowed
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by mikkymaths(m): 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2018
Gbogbolet100:
Kwara Candidates that are yet to join our whatsapp group, drop your mail or send a mail request to me i will reply

Please kindly add: 08034104683 or michaelayansiji@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by duac: 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Kindly send sample of the medical certificate to me.kkduac@gmail.com.thanks
yanabasee:

No body will vet the authentication of any fitness certificate......

Likewise me, Sir....

I had to edit my old medical fitness result...While doing that, I saw someone designing a letterhead and editing another medical result to print at the same cyber cafe...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yembabs231(m): 6:43pm On Sep 23, 2018
Can someone scale through with edited medical fitness certificate?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by herocz: 6:47pm On Sep 23, 2018
dafedan:

oga please i also need this
here is my oginidiblog@gmail.com
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Josydaky(f): 6:56pm On Sep 23, 2018
yanabasee:

Are ladies to Barb hair too?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 6:59pm On Sep 23, 2018
Josydaky:

Are ladies to Barb hair too?

Not at all....

But you mustn't carry a weavon or an attachment..... Going with your natural hair will do....
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by yanabasee(m): 7:00pm On Sep 23, 2018
yembabs231:
Can someone scale through with edited medical fitness certificate?

Yes Sir, make it look authentic and real...
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Gbogbolet100: 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2018
for kwara whatsapp group, send me mail request i will reply

(1) (2) (3) ... (180) (181) (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.