Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply - Jobs/Vacancies (212) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (663803 Views)

Federal Road Safety Commission(FRSC) 2021 Recruitment - How To Apply / Shortlisted List Of Federal Road Safety Commission CBT Is Out / Federal Fire Service 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (368) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by luckygirl02(f): 12:14am On Sep 26, 2018
Preciousify:

Yes ooo.
This whole thing is just so confusing. The timetable with me says 27th which is on Thursday for HND applicants. You guys are saying it's tomorrow instead or so. I don't even have my medical fitness certificate yet.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ssegs5(m): 2:15am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls add me on Ojo Oyo state whatapp group.. 07055533902
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ikenna34: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2018
HELP: Please, can someone that missed his screening date join others another day? Just lost my father a night before my screening day. Pls any way out?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kurupt01: 3:08am On Sep 26, 2018
ennygr8:
Do you know may be people where screen out based on age?

No sir
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kurupt01: 3:10am On Sep 26, 2018
pabu:

I did mine at the Mogadishu cantonment abuja... the screening officials didn't collect my printed acknowledgement data form and my email invite printout...is it same for everyone at Abuja and nation wide

Data page , declaration and pass for physical was given to me.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Kurupt01: 3:12am On Sep 26, 2018
ikenna34:
HELP: Please, can someone that missed his screening date join others another day? Just lost my father a night before my screening day. Pls any way out?

Mg sincerest condolences on your loss. I can't say for a fact if you'd be allowed but I urge you to try

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adinije(f): 3:12am On Sep 26, 2018
winner326:

thanks . I made a close observation on the invite, I notice it's d work of those scammers who want u to pay cash for Frsc summary page. In my invite, my name wasn't included and the code, place of the screening and date was omitted.
It's not fake mail.

To be sure, check the sender's address. If it's frsc.gov.ng, then it's real.

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by winner326: 4:59am On Sep 26, 2018
Adinije:
It's not fake mail.

To be sure, check the sender's address. If it's frsc.gov.ng, then it's real.

The email came from NoReply and even some link which doesn't correspond with noreply@frsc.gov.ng.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Adebhayor(m): 5:00am On Sep 26, 2018
Its Thurs & Fri.

luckygirl02:

This whole thing is just so confusing. The timetable with me says 27th which is on Thursday for HND applicants. You guys are saying it's tomorrow instead or so. I don't even have my medical fitness certificate yet.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by SODEXSKI(m): 5:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Adebhayor:
Its Thurs & Fri.

are you at the venue the morning ?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rommyth(m): 6:16am On Sep 26, 2018
Any update from ikeja NAF for HND cadre?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 6:36am On Sep 26, 2018
emmanok24:
Good Evening Peeps,

I'm having issues getting the following documents;

1. Original NECO Certificate
2. State of Origin Certificate

What is my fate if I'm unable to present them?

Marshall Inspectorate Cadre is what I applied for.

You can use your statement of result for the neco. Go to your state's Liaison office for the indigene form which also serves as state of origin cert...or maybe an affidavit for missing results. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 6:39am On Sep 26, 2018
Preciousify:

I would have said yes, but my surname changed my venue.

Hey babe,Good luck!what lie did you tell your boss this time around? grin

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 6:41am On Sep 26, 2018
luckygirl02:

I am sure you are making reference to the first mail... The last time table has it that officer cadre screening is from 27th. To be on a safer side, I would advise that you report there today. Good luck!

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by maxxy26: 6:44am On Sep 26, 2018
Please any body for ogun state here.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by digitalman2811(m): 6:49am On Sep 26, 2018
Officers cadre physical exercises that was supposed to hold today at the national stadium Abuja has been postponed,the information passed is that the screening will continue today,then MI cadre will start tomorrow,we were asked to be checking our mails for updates.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Juliearth(f): 7:00am On Sep 26, 2018
ikenna34:

Oh dear! Sorry for the loss bro. I am sure you would be attended to, so go!
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by abarat: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2018
Please house, I need the past questions and answers, someone should help me with the link/links
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ultravires(m): 7:03am On Sep 26, 2018
screening for HND folks about to commence @9 brigade, ikeja cantonment
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by badruu(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2018
FRSC Medical fitness Reports for just 1k

Check contact below.

Zero eight zero 88 seven 3 four 3 one one
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Hisduchess(f): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2018
winner326:

thanks . I made a close observation on the invite, I notice it's d work of those scammers who want u to pay cash for Frsc summary page. In my invite, my name wasn't included and the code, place of the screening and date was omitted.

that email is real. infact I had no summary page.I was admitted with the email printout so its very real
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by rommyth(m): 7:31am On Sep 26, 2018
Anybody at NAF Ikeja pls update
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by braveheart234(m): 7:33am On Sep 26, 2018
winner326:

Oga, the instruction given was that everyone that applied should go there with a printout of his/her data page whether you received an email invite or not.
So if you know that you applied, stop bothering yourself with the authenticity of that email you received.
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Immaculateella1: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2018
ikenna34:

So sorry...pls take heart
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Loggout: 7:58am On Sep 26, 2018
If you are in need of a genuine medical report from Lagos state university teaching hospital,
We can help you process it fast.

The cost is 1k for online pdf
2k for physical (with genuine stamp)

We have helped alot of people from NYSC, IMMIGRATION and Nigerian prison services.

Call or whatsapp 070_1577_2296

If you want it physical you'll have to come down to Lasuth Ikeja or we'll way bill it to you

1 Like

Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by benjaminben(m): 8:08am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls any update ON 9 brigade Lagos for IM HND
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by Timothyoj(m): 8:27am On Sep 26, 2018
Pls anyone from Alamala in Abeokuta what's the update? Can someone for Officer Cader still go there today for screening or just stay back jeje..?
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by pabu(m): 8:30am On Sep 26, 2018
luckygirl02:

better go today ooooo.....today is the last day for bsc holders
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ultravires(m): 8:48am On Sep 26, 2018
benjaminben:
Pls any update ON 9 brigade Lagos for IM HND

the exercise is ongoing. They took the medical report very serious.,as well as ur printout/confirmation mail without it you won't be attended to
Re: Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply by ultravires(m): 8:50am On Sep 26, 2018
please I need someone to assist with soft copy medical report, I took along the one used for nysc but I was told it's outdated . very urgent please

(1) (2) (3) ... (209) (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) ... (368) (Reply)

FIRS To Recruit 1,250 New Staff / NNPC Aptitude Test On December 6, 2014 / Etisalat Customer Care Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.